Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Flowing Melodies: Smile of an angel

Peace...what is the meaning of the word? Raman wonders to himself. Did he just hear Ishita telling him that she wants to go to war torn area? Is he hallucinating? Raman believes that he has gone to hell, seen the worst during the last 6 years with Shagun. He is a firm believer that words only have meaning if we breathe life into it.  Success to Raman meant being the CEO of the year, being able to provide for his family, being respected and the one thing that has been eluding him...love... with Ishita he got the love of his daughter Ruhi and he wants to believe that with Ishita he has found the kind of love that brings peace to his life...

Raman sits carefully into his chair, trying to assimilate what he had heard. "Kya? What did you say?" He asks shell shocked. "I'm sorry Raman, I need to do this. I need to something for Sherya. Let me please be part of the forensic team". "Ruhi, amma, appa? What about them? When, how, for how long?" like bullets the words shot out from Raman's mouth. He wasn't thinking, it was just reaction. Ishita squats down and holds Raman's hands, looks into his eyes..."I don't know. I was approached by Dr. Ashok and I came here directly. I need to check all the necessary information on Monday" Ishita tries to pacify Raman. "Ishita, none of the passengers were Indian nationals, why is the government sending the forensic team?" "7 forensic teams from different countries have volunteered for the scope of work to identify the victims' remains. India is the 8th country. Even though, none of the passengers were Indian, it's a humanitarian effort. In the case of Sherya, she took up Dutch citizenship due to her marriage but her origin is Indian. The victims' bodies have decomposed and in many parts. It's going to take a huge effort to identify these people and give them a respectful burial. The Netherlands is leading all the efforts." Ishita explains the complexity of the effort to Raman. Both have an intense eye-lock, their hearts feeling for each other but not being able to utter the words.  "Shall we have coffee?" Raman extends his hand to Ishita. Both leave for the coffee shop. Coffee arrives but both keep looking at each other...both were trying to get the message across without uttering a single word. Silence all around until the waiter comes over and asks if everything is ok, since the coffee has gone untouched.  They smile at him, finish of the coffee and head home. It was silence thru out the drive home.

At the Bhalla's residence, Raman barely spoke to anyone. His face broke into a smile only when he saw Ruhi. Raman felt as if there was a giant looming over him, laughing at him and poking at him, indicating something unwanted was going to occur soon. Something he had no control at all. He felt very restless.  Ishita tries to mollify him by cooking his favorite food, even getting mummiji to cook chicken butter masala. However nothing could change Raman's mood or attract his attention. "Puttar, sab theek hai na?" Thosiji murmurs to Ishita. "Ah mummiji, sab theek hai. Raman will be fine soon. I'll take care of him. Don't worry", Ishita pacifies Thosiji. Everyone was behaving very proper at home. Nilu was tip toeing around the living room to avoid being chided by Raman. The atmosphere was very tense. When Ishita enters their bedroom, Raman was already in bed, his office files and lap top discarded on the table. The state of the files and laptop showed the state of Raman's mind. Upheaval. "Sleep on the other side of the bed", Raman brashly instructs and closes his eyes. Ishita felt helpless. She wanted to lie in Raman's arms, get the feeling of security which he had given yesterday night. Wanted the warmth but Raman looked so remote, unapproachable. She quietly, goes to the other side of the bed and lies down facing Raman. She couldn't sleep not when Raman looked so restless. In the middle of the night, she could hear Raman muttering in his sleep. "No, no! God, you can't do this to me. I can't lose Ishita. I want my wife Ishita...Ishita!" Raman wakes up with a jerk. By this time, Ishita has already gotten out from the bed and moved to Raman's side. "shh..I'm here Raman. Will never leave you", she hugs him and rocks him like a child. Raman's hug is quite fierce. His heart is thumping erratically. His shirt is soaked in sweat; Ishita slowly unbuttons his shirt and removes it. She wants to get up to bring him a change of shirt but he refused to let her go. His hug was very tight and needy. Slowly the atmosphere changes, the nightmare tension has changed to something else. Desire! Ishita realizes that she is touching Raman's skin. The smoothness of his skin over taunt muscles. He is bronzed all over.

Raman has never felt so hot or hard in his entire life. When he was married to Shagun, he was the whip guy, he had to cater to her needs. Now, today, the feeling is totally different. Raman realized, with such an intense burning throb in his groin it was almost akin to pain. He hadn't intended this when both of them had returned home, bearing the brunt of Ishita' s plan, it had torn him into pieces thinking she would be going into an area where her safety would be beyond his control. It had been a hell of a day and he needed peace, if he could only lose himself in the pleasure of being with Ishita it would be heaven. Heaven help him if he was behaving like a sex starved teenager. But this lovely woman wouldn't begin to know the effect she has on him. Controlling his libido the past few days has been a hell he can't endure anyone especially with the feeling of impending doom - her request to join the forensic team.

Raman starts to tentatively kiss Ishita's nape; testing the water to see if there is any resistance from her. She innocently arches her neck, giving him better excess. It was like a thirsty man seeing cactus in the desert, it was his nectar. He drops light kisses thru out her willowy neck and slowly claims her mouth. Bites at her lips and she opens up giving him access to her mouth. A duel between their tongues was like the Salsa dance they had performed a couple of months back. Sensual and at the same time comforting. Raman grounds his hips against hers and laughs softly into the mouth, a satisfied sound, when she gasps from the evidence of his arousal. Raman drags his mouth from the drugging warmth of hers, it was only to rasp against the perfumed silk of her hair, "Ishita, I love you". She looks deep into his eyes, nods her head and hugs him again. Tears of joy, slowly cascades her cheeks. "Come to bed, with me", Raman rasps again. Ishita's murmur of acquiescence was muffled by her hug around his shoulder but he understood.

Delhi was a blur of lights thru the panorama of the open windows, light drizzle of rain had started, the moon's glow had reduced and a slight wind was disturbing the white curtain covering the windows but the occupants of the room do not realize any of these changes. Their focus was on each other. It was as if nothing existed but the 2 souls in the room. Clarity against the confusion. In the ashes of the MH17 debacle, she has found her soul mate in Raman. The thought rang thru Ishita's mind. Like common sense against the wild, it was exhilarating. As Raman laid her down on the bed, she let the pleasure take over her. She has never experienced this kind of feeling, the need was beyond anything she has ever known. The excitement of Raman touching her, trailing his fingers on her face, her neck, feeling her thru her night dress... She had no words to describe her feeling. The excitement to feel the hard potency of his manhood and the heart leaping anticipation as he lays down to join her. She reaches for him, knew the heady thrill of touching his intimately for the first time. When her fingers touch his lips, he immediately nips lightly, Ishita shyly looks away, wondering on how to move ahead. "Ishita look at me", Raman requests her. Her innocence was driving his mad but he did not want to scare her off. He takes her hands and lays it on his bare chest. From his ragged and labored breathing, Ishita could tell how close he was into losing control. "I don't want to waste this time together. I want to savour every minutes of these hours with you but only if you are with me. We will do whatever you are comfortable and its okay if you need time. We can go slow", Raman comforts ishita.

Next : moving on...

remya1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god!! Am dead
such a flawless, sensible, emotional and soothing update.
the emotional feeling and urge that you have merged is remarkable. Your selection of words for expressing this emotional feeling is awesome.
sincerely,i enjoyed reading this.
do post your next update as soon as possible.
eagerly waiting😊
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Only one word its flawless...
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh! It's just perfect! So soothing, emotional and super romantic. Really nice choice of words that explained every emotion, every feeling and every desire.
👏
Please continue soon...
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!it was awesome.His fear of loosing ishu was brilliantly written.thanks for pm.
JazzyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: remya1990

oh my god!! Am dead

such a flawless, sensible, emotional and soothing update.
the emotional feeling and urge that you have merged is remarkable. Your selection of words for expressing this emotional feeling is awesome.
sincerely,i enjoyed reading this.
do post your next update as soon as possible.
eagerly waiting😊

Thank you so much. As it deals with the MH17 tragedy, ishita's infertility issue, I wanted to express how they both form a bond that moves along a mature line. I hope my attempt showcases it. Thanks for your encouraging words.
JazzyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha122

Only one word its flawless...

Thank you. Appreciate it.
yhmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG THAT was indeed hell good !!!
Dididnt expect it !!!
Loved it tho !!

Awnn Raman !!!

continue soon this time !!
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OKAY THIS IS EXCELLENT WRITING. READ IT IN ONE GO AND I DIDNT WANT IT TO END. THIS IS GD WRITING👏
AditiDoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it! Continue soon pls and PM me about new update! Thanks for the previous PM!