Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Flowing melodies..... Updated at Page 17 (Sept 22nd)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

JazzyM

JazzyM

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Flowing melodies

Part 1 : Page 1

Part 2 : Page 2

Part 3 : Page 5

Part 4 : Page 7

Part 5 : Page 10 (Mature contents, 18+)

Part 6 : Page 13 and a short note

Part 7 : Page 17 (prelude to conclusion)

Part 8 :

Hello YHMians. I have been totally floored by the recent event relating to the shooting of Malaysian jetliner in the skies of Ukraine. Here is something that has been running in mind...

Just wanted to pen something down ...

Not proof read, please excuse my grammar...

Romi was feeling really stressed out. For his loved ones the frown and worry on Romi's handsome face is really a novelty. He was always so carefree and full of life, its odd seeing him this way. But then, life at the Bhalla house has been very topsy turvy the past few days. Romi parks his bike haphazardly, not caring for the safety of his bike which in normal times he would have taken care of it like a precious girlfriend.  Well, maybe... He has been trying to get friendly with Sarika but somehow that's that working. His bike has been providing him with ample opportunities to get closer to Sarika. In actual sense, he should polish his bike well. But then, today is not normal times, his head feels as if it's stuffed in wool, he couldn't think and he had no idea on how to inform his family. Ruhi...oh God! How are they going to manage her?

He runs up the stairs, uncaring of the greetings he receives from Pammy auntie. Upon reaching Bhalla's residence he finds the household in its normal chaotic situation. The iyers were there too. Laughter and joy were evident. He stands at the threshold house, frozen to the spot, wondering how to break the news. The news is really going to bring the whole house into a standstill. Can the family pull it thru? He mulls at the situation. By then, Thoshiji sees him and asks him to freshen-up and join the family at the living area. They were all going to watch Superbabies - Baby Geniuses 2' directed by Bob Clark. It was an English movie but has been dubbed in Hindi. Sharvu and Ruhi wanted to watch the movie. The babies in the movie were really super smart. Was it only last week that the family had spent fun filled time in a picnic, Romi wonders. It feels like a million years ago.

"Mummy, papa...there is news. Woh! I... I need to tell you something". By now, he has gained everyone's attention, the whole atmosphere changes. What is it...that's the query on everyone's face. "I have news but..." Thoshiji walks up to Romi..."What is it? Tell us" Romi starts to tear up and this increases the tension in the room. "Just tell Romi". Bhallaji snaps at Romi. "Woh! Flight... Raman bhai..." "Ah! Ah! Puttarji. Raman is flying back home tonight. Is his flight delayed?" asks Bhallaji. Romi shakes his head in negative response. "just open your mouth and spit it out, don't just shake your head" Bhallaji nearly shouts at Romi. Before Romi could continue, Madhavi Iyer intervenes..."everything is ok, right, Romi? Raman is on his way back, isn't he?"

"What Raman, Raman? What's all this hangamma about?" a well-known voice queries. Everyone turns to the entrance, and there stands the one and only Raman Kumar Bhalla. He had spent the last 3 days in Mumbai and had just returned home. Seeing the whole family at the living room with a frown on everyone's face increased his heart-beat. He was supposed to be away for a whole week but he just couldn't stay away from the family <inner self: really Raman. You wanted to come home to Ishita. You missed the nok jhoks, the friendly banter>. His eyes scanned the room for his JKR but she was not around. Oh God! He forgot. She had left for the conference. She is not supposed to be home till late tonight. Well he was back, he'll surprise her. He bought this light green and blue anarkali from the Palanquine Boutique at Patel Mahal, Mumbai. Raman's client had recommended the boutique; it stored some of unique designs. Very Maharashtrian. Ever since the picnic, he just wanted to see Ishita in anarkali suits. The one he had bought had deep cut at the back and it was secured by couple of doris. It will look awesome on Ishita; maybe, just maybe, he might help her with the tying of the dori. He'll take her dancing, when he twirls her, the dress will float around Ishita, and he could just see the cute smile on her face. Ouch! Raman beta you better stop this track now before the whole family realizes what he is up to and start pulling his leg. He could just imagine Mihika teasing him about his fantasy.

With a smile, Raman turns his face to Romi. Romi looked ashen. It was as if all the blood had been sucked out from Romi's body. "Romi!" shouted Raman. "What is it? Tell me"

"Woh! Bhai, Bhabi..." "Aha! What about Ishita, just spit it out Romi". "Bhai, The Malaysian Airlines flight from Amsterdam has been shot down at Donestsk region in Ukraine. There are no survivors bhai! All passengers and crew are gone"

There is pin drop silence in the house...

Next : Ishita?

Edited by JazzyM - 22 September 2014 at 10:55am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21mathur.vanulovetwilightspnksyhm_fansmilesforever98RishuDarlingsangeethbalausaonlyremya1990smilydearnaima.aIPKKND_Pyaarkavithaa12CharmGalcool_aparnayhmmylifemischief...Deepika...felciyaRheaShLata_ishraNikita99baublesdhaakshubtalwarJniISHRA83momb24AditiDocwhitelilyaishu_divanRozy77divya17.8-Smiles-rsk16exploringmyselfavni_19-Garima-teja21RisingAshparu_roxJUHI.HI-Srkfan4ever-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flowing melodies..... Updated at Page 17 (Sept 22nd)" in Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pratiksha100

Pratiksha100

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
pls update as soon as possible..
its such a nice story that i cant wait.
pls pm me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JazzyM

Nikita99

Goldie

Nikita99

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
My heart is sinking please continue soon!

JazzyM

smilesforever98

Groupbie

smilesforever98

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Plz continue soon!

JazzyM

Asha122

Asha122

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Pls continue soon...

JazzyM

RishuDarling

Groupbie

RishuDarling

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hi, I am from The Netherlands.. And this sad news is on my / our minds daily. At this very moment people are working very hard to get the bodies here and to identify them. 
Despite of this horrific event, I still pressed the like button.. This would have been one of the scenario's of scenes CV's could build on.. Painful fact now is that I wish this would have remained fiction only instead of reality.

Well written.. Wondering if you will finish this storyline.. I hope you do.. 

JazzyM

JazzyM

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishuDarling

Hi, I am from The Netherlands.. And this sad news is on my / our minds daily. At this very moment people are working very hard to get the bodies here and to identify them. 
Despite of this horrific event, I still pressed the like button.. This would have been one of the scenario's of scenes CV's could build on.. Painful fact now is that I wish this would have remained fiction only instead of reality.

Well written.. Wondering if you will finish this storyline.. I hope you do.. 

It's really hard. 193 of passagers were from Netherlands. It's devastating. I had posted a message on MH17 last week when the incident occured. I travel a little extensively, so, it was really shocking. There were many flights on the same route on that day, it could have been any one of the planes. Someone's war but innocent lives are lost.

My heartfelt condolences to all the victims' families and friends. My prayers are with all of them.

Thank you for liking the write-up, I promise to finish it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RishuDarlingVedika211

divya17.8

IF-Dazzler

divya17.8

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Continue soon.. PM me for next update...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top