Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting for the pehli mulakat...:-)
TheFatWriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thankuuu guys...apke likes and comments on the 3 parts bade acche lage. πŸ‘

Ye raha p4...hope you will like it. 😊---------------------------------

Part 4:

Dropping her phone on the table, Priya gulped one whole glass of water and said "Thank God, maan gaye!". On the other side, dropping his phone on the table, Ram gulped one whole glass of water and said "Thank God, bach gaya!" It was 6:30pm. Ram apna kam khatm karke office se nikla. Lift ke paas Neha mili. Dono neeche gaye to dekha ki halki si boonda bandi ho rahi thi. Ram offered to drop Neha home in his car. She agreed.

About 10 mins later, Vidyaniketan college junction ke traffic signal par car rokni padi. Ram ki nazar college name board par padi, aur wo Priya ke saath ki convo yaad karke smile karne laga. Itne me hi Neha ne apni friend ko college gate ke paas dekh liya. Neha immediately told Ram pointing to her friend: "Oh Sir, meri friend waha khadi hai, I think she is waiting for a rickshaw to go home. Uska ghar mere ghar ke paas hi h, to ek kaam karti hun...mae yahi utar jaungi. I will go home with her. You please carry on sir..."

Ram looked in that direction: "Oh.. then why don't you call her too? Barish me rickshaw milna mushkil h aur der bhi to ho rhi h na. Wese bhi if her house is near yours, to problem kya h? I can drop both of you" he said. Ram immediately asked his driver to park the car. Neha called up her friend over phone and told her to come near that car soon.

Her friend agreed after a few minutes of hesitation. Seeing the lady walk up to the car, Ram got out of the car and held the door open for her. Seeing this, his driver also got out of the car and rushed near Ram. Neha's friend came near the car and started off loud: "Nehaa...bataya tha na rickshaw me chali jaungi. Kyu takleef de rahi ho inhe? You know I love rains, bheegne me mazaa aata h mujhe..." She went on speaking.

Ram usko dekh raha tha... deep red sari, puuri bheeg chuki thi...baat karte karte apne khule baal ko daai taraf kiya...khadi khadi baaton me kho gayi thi. Almost 2 minute baad the lady turned to him and realized he is RAM KAPOOR. Uska expression badal gaya...wo Ram ko ghuurne lagi aur Ram bhi usko gaur se dekhne laga...and he made an irritated expression..mann me sochne laga "ye kesi ladki h... sur se paun tak bheeg chuki h fir b koi parwa nahi!"

Her eyes popping out and voice shivering, the lady kept her hand over her mouth in disbelief: "I don't believe this...sirrr...aaap...aap Ram Kapoor hai na...THE RAM KAPOOR?? Mae aapse drop kese lu? Nahi sir...nahi nahi...aap itne bade aadmi (pointing at him from head to toe)...aur mae itni choti...

Ram felt conscious that she commented on his size and adjusted his blazer, looked at himself once and with more irritation asked: "Apne mujhe Badaaa kaha...??"

Priya did not even hear him. She extended her hand: "May I shake hands with you please?" Ram hesitantly extended his hand, which she held with both her palms...wo uska haath chod nahi rahi thi khushi me aur wo mann hi mann soch raha tha: "Barish me handshake ki padi h...aur log mujhe pehchan lenge to khaamkha scene ban jayega."

Ram ko thoda ajeeb laga... he tried to be polite while she was still looking at him in awe: "Mera haath" (now she realized and let go..he pulled it back quickly, then he continued) "Car me baithne me apki problem kya hai mujhe nahi pata...par mujhe barish se boht problem h, I hate rains. So if you don't mind, please get in."

Ram peeche mudha aur "Thanks a lot" bola, par is baar Priya ko nahi dekha. Neha and Priya smiled at each other.

Neha: "by the way Priya aaj itni der kese?"

Priya: "Arre mat puuch Neha, ek aadmi ne kaha sponsor karenge. Message bhi diya ki aaj college aakar pese denge. Unhi ke intezaar me abhi tak wait krti rahi 4 baje se. Par aaye nahi. Im so upset about him."

Neha: "Oh, par mil gaya na cheque, fir kyu wait kiya?"

Priya: "Unhone mera message nahi dekha ki mil gaya h cheque. So it was courtesy for me to wait for him. But I feel so cheated ki aaye hi nahi wo. Unko sabak sikhaana h chodna nahi chahiye aise logon ko."

Ram felt bad for her: "oh that's very bad. Kon h wo aadmi?"

Priya: "mujhe naam nahi pata, na hi koi details. Unke chat h - DukhiRam...ek aur ID bhi hai - Golumolu."

Neha started giggling. Ram was shocked. She was referring to him!! He was about to react but then he started to reflect...Usne cheque bhej kar kaam khatam samj liya tha...socha hi nahi tha ki uski message ki wajah se Priya wait kar rahi hogi...he realized his mistake...aakhir Priya ko kya pata ki wo hi Ram Kapoor h jisne already apna promise nibhaya hai. Ram thought of cooling her down: "Ye nahi chodne wali nahi. Agar kese bhi pata lagayegi to bekar me be-izzati ho jayegi yaar... nahi nahi...I have to do something.."

Ram turned back and spoke politely: "I understand apko bura laga hai. Par why don't you forget it ... in this situation it is not needed...(he paused and stared at into her sparkling eyes...wo bhi Ram ke aankhon me dekh rahi thi...to ab Ram thoda aur badha chadhakr bola)...as it is you must be tired with your college fest. Apko pesa chahiye tha wo milgaya na. Then why are you even worrying about him...just let him be."

Priya heard him out carefully and smiled: "Actually...haan you have a point. Maybe I should ignore."

Ram was so relieved: "Exactly!" he smiled and wiped his sweat...and turned back with a deep breath. "Shukar hai, maan gayi." he shrugged.

Neha continued: "Fir bhi Priya I think usko chod dogi to wo kal kisi aur ldki ke saath bhi aise karega na?"

Ram was irritated: "Ufff ab ek ko convince kiya to dusri shuru. Ab isko kese chup karau?"

Priya intervened: "haan Neha...Ram sir, kya aap hamare help kar sakte h"

Ram thought to himself: "Not a bad idea. Khud par lunga to ye interfere nahi karegi matter me."

Ram replied: "Haan why not! Ab aap mujh par chod dijiye..i wll handle."

Neha: "Wow...fir to wihin 24 hours wo DukhiRam tumhe apologize karega Priya...aise karenge Sir" she looked at Ram with a huge smile. Ram could not take up the irritation. He reached out to his pocket this time and took out a medicine bottle. Usne jhat se 4-5 goli nikaal kar kha li.

Priya: "Aap theek to hai sir? Kuch minute pehle apne kitne sare medicines liye..ab fir se???"

Ram replied rudely: "Haan mujhe acche lagte hai to din me dus-pandrah kha leta hun. Any problem?"

Priya looked at Neha who gestured to her to keep quiet. Priya "sorry..." boli and khidki se bahar dekhne lagi. Ram ko thoda bura laga ki rude tha. He wanted to apologize par uska ego beech me aaya. Usko side mirror se Priya dikhi...par angle theek nahi tha. Sirf uski baal dikh rahe the jo Priya theek kar rahi thi apne haath se. Ram ne chupke se mirror adjust kiya...he tilted it left to an angle from where he could see her. With her hand on her cheek, Priya was looking out of the window. He eyes were sparkling as brightly as her nosering. Ram dekhta raha aur socha "Sach me alag hai ye baki ladkiyo se...smart, bold, determined, frank aur sincere lagte hai. ... Mere baare me iski soch alag hai, at least she feels so...aur dikhne me bhi theek thak hai...actually acche hi hai, like how Vikram had described." he smiled to himself."

Just as he was smiling at her through the mirror, Priya's eyes fell on the mirror by chance. She saw him smile at her...she was taken by surprise. There was a brief eye-lock unexpectedly!! Ram ka muskurahat jhat se band ho gaya ...he was shocked. Dono embarrass huwe aur jhat se both turned elsewhere...

Priya ko ajeeb laga hi, par Ram ko noht uneasy laga..."Ye kya ho gaya...hope wo mujhe galat nahi samjhe...I think I need to apologize...par kya bolu...he started to look at her on and off...ajeeb lag raha tha usko."

Paanch minute guzre, Priya ka ghar aa gaya. She wished Neha, got down and came near the front door. He lowered the window. She smiled: "Thanks a lot."

Ram smiled: "Welcome and...(after a pause) sorry.

Priya wasn't sure what he was sorry for...whether it was for his rude answer, or for that secret eye glance that she caought. Par usne diplomatically handle kiya.

Priya: "No problem. (she also paused and then spoke...) Bye..."

Ram quickly turned back and saw Neha was busy over the phone, uski dhyan kahi aur tha. Ram turned back to Priya could not stop himself from expressing: "Ek aur baat...apki..apki bindi...pointing to her forehead."

Priya touched her bindi. Ram cleared his throat and spoke: "Tedhi hai...". He immediately turned to the driver and asked him to start.

Priya stood in surprise at his last words...slowly she pulled out her bindi, stared at it...kept it back again carefully centering it, and kept smiling at the car that has moved far by now...she looked up at the raining skies and stood, getting drenched. ..

Ram bent forward a little bit...he could see Priya from the mirror, enjoying the rain...she was looking up at the sky, shaking her head...aur uski baal idhar se udhar ho raha tha...

Ram muskuraate huwe kaha: "Kya pagal ladki hai"

<To be continued>

-Sampa, Shipcy, Arti :)

rosinagoor thumbnail
Very beautiful update
i loved it
continue soon
Thank for the PM 😊
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ufff... Raya eyelock and their feelings abt each othr... Simply Great πŸ‘
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow  .. nice.. part ..
Priya drenched 
 even ram said her Sorry 
 plzz next asap.. 
 thank  u for ur pm 

thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update
loved it very much!!!
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm! Baarish, eyelock woh tedhi bindi and their pehli mulakat...picture perfect! Again loved the updateπŸ‘  next chapter soon please.