Rohiniebian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I saw news on digangana on samay news channel that digangana show attitude (nakhra)on the sets and unit dont like it and she comes late on the sets.How many of u believe this?By the way what we say nakhra in english.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabshah thumbnail
Ya there are other news articles about it as well- about Di's tantrums. Not sure how true it is. If you look at the body language of Di and other actors like shivin and vishal, they look quite comfortable (though Di and farnaz don't look comfortable and there was one more article that they don't get along)
If this news is true, then it is sad . No actor, how big he or she is, is bigger than the show itself. In the past, actors have lost shows due to their attitudes, and they were replaced by someone else. And shows keep running. So hopefully, this news is not true, and if it is true, hopefully Di should learn that she is really nobody when it comes to the showbiz. Everyone is replaceable. 
sweet7863 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabshah

Ya there are other news articles about it as well- about Di's tantrums. Not sure how true it is. If you look at the body language of Di and other actors like shivin and vishal, they look quite comfortable (though Di and farnaz don't look comfortable and there was one more article that they don't get along)

If this news is true, then it is sad . No actor, how big he or she is, is bigger than the show itself. In the past, actors have lost shows due to their attitudes, and they were replaced by someone else. And shows keep running. So hopefully, this news is not true, and if it is true, hopefully Di should learn that she is really nobody when it comes to the showbiz. Everyone is replaceable.

Honestly all these news are just to create drama as it can clearly be seen in interviews and the selfie pics that digangana herself has uploaded that all is well between her, vishal, farnaz and shivin. Even today's sbb segment all was good and they were all enjoying each other's company.
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
😆😆 Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 9 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No smoke w/o fire, there may be some truth to it especially if it being reported so frequently. I think Di needs to get her act together unless she wants to see herself being replaced. 
Rohiniebian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks all friends for replying
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I won't be surprised if this is true. I think the success of the show has gone to her head.
I agree with @khaleesi, there is no smoke without fire! her previous show is an example

tfs Edited by Aamina2013 - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If it s true that without fire there can be no smoke, then it is equally true that you can't clap with a single hand. These things keep happening whenever you are a part of a team. The clash of personality, the clash of ego and professional jealously is inevitable. Many a time we have witnessed these in case of cricket teams like the clash between Gavaskar and Kapil Dev or the clash between Imran and Miandad. A team has many good things, but one bad thing about a team is seniors always try to dominate juniors. By junior I mean specially if you are junior by age and a relatively new comer. This industry is so complicated you can't trust anybody. I don't know how many days ago the SBB/SBS/E24 segments are suited before they are telecast, but till date I haven't seen any signs of rift in the team and if it is all acting particularly on the part of Digangana(mind you she is only a teenager), then I must admit she is most talented actress we have ever seen.