Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 15 Update (Page 4)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

In this world their are more people like meenakshi, who cares about status, looks and power. People like jassi are very less and rare.

It is nice to hear that woman is being respected because of what she is, but the truth comes out slowly. Once she is married may be then this applies good. But for a person who is trying to achive and have lots of dreams and aspirations like any other girl, for her looks does matter. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and every one looks at it differently. But for the majority, looks does matter and simplicity also helps.

Jammy your mom is right. It does not matter when your husband is by your side. But you have to live in this society with your family who is all the time looking for an opportunity to drive you crazy. It is tough to be more practical and that is what we face when we get married and move on with a new life. When we are with our parents, in school we are in a shell and unaware of lots of things, when we face the world, we face the music too...

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
u stole my words right from mu heart! i was going to righet the same thing!Tongue

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 15 November 2004 at 6:19pm
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Smile Great and timely update and even, greater comments and discussions.

Jassi's appearance has been always shown to be made fun off. Her own family has been shown to remind her of her poor looks. She has always felt strong as far as her talents and skill sets are concerned, and she appears to take Mallika and others at the work front fairly well.

Since looks has been shown to be Jassi's weak and vulnerable point, and deepdown, she probably has doubts about her worthiness, hence I think, she is shown to react this way-that may appear to be over-reaction to some.

We will guess, wait and watch who she ends up with at the end. Hope this journey through the series is very interesting, and in the mean time, keep those superb updates rolling. Thanks.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
ya rabeea...i heard your thoughts....Wink
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
LOL
jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Everyone expresses their sadness in their own way...we already know that Jassi has insecurities...who doesn't?  She reminds me of a lot of people.  When I am pushed too far, I'd lash out.  There are others who get quiet or plot revenge.  Jassi, despite appearing comfortable, still wants to be liked and have real friends.  I think it was Nandu who had told Purab that Jassi isn't happy until the people around her are.  So she's probably hurt by Meenakshi's comments because she wanted her to be impressed by her...

Just a thought.

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

OMG Jassi could have asked anyone other than Armaan to drop her home.  I am sorry but she hurt Purab's heart and she's insecure.  Go home and figure out what u want...cuz it doesnt seem like she really wants to marry Purab and it doesn't seem like she loves him...but she is just doing it for Purab cuz he loves her and her family totally loves him..

and if she decides to give Purab to Meenakshi, then I give up watching this serial.  It's kinda obvious whats gonna happen next...misunderstandings up the yin yang, then Purab is going to try to explain herself, OR Meenakshi might play around and act like Purab is all over her in front of Jassi.  Lord knows...but whatever the outcome will be, I know for a fact that in the original Betty La Fea story of this, Betty ends up marrying Arming (armaan) after she changes and makes herself so beautiful, and Arming will cheat on her, hurt her, everything.  He will be really bad to her...and she marries him because the business is in the family and she is an executive.  I read this...this is going to happen in the Jassi serial too but maybe there is a twist.....ok im out

Aasi

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

In this world their are more people like meenakshi, who cares about status, looks and power. People like jassi are very less and rare.

It is nice to hear that woman is being respected because of what she is, but the truth comes out slowly. Once she is married may be then this applies good. But for a person who is trying to achive and have lots of dreams and aspirations like any other girl, for her looks does matter. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and every one looks at it differently. But for the majority, looks does matter and simplicity also helps.

Jammy your mom is right. It does not matter when your husband is by your side. But you have to live in this society with your family who is all the time looking for an opportunity to drive you crazy. It is tough to be more practical and that is what we face when we get married and move on with a new life. When we are with our parents, in school we are in a shell and unaware of lots of things, when we face the world, we face the music too...

Very well put Smisha.I know a couple next door.Nice ppl from Bangalore.The husband is really handsome but the wife is,sad to say,really ugly inviting comments like,'o me god how did a hunk like that marry someone like her????'.Cruel word to use for anyone but that's how it looks to others."others" make up 90% of the population in general.She makes no effort to dress up or keep herself groomed.She holds a very good job and I think they are quite happy with each other (seems so).But the wife is a total recluse as far as social gatherings are concerned.She never attends any parties or invites any of us at her home.The guy is very cordial and greets whenever we meet.The wife tries to ignore or simply pretend she never saw us.Pretty strange.But it forces me to think,is it her overall bad nature or her aweful consciousness about her looks?? The former looks doubtful as her husband obviously loves her inspite of her looks and she also holds a good job.So the latter seems more of a probality.

Go to top