Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 15 Update (Page 3)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Also, let me ask you a question, why do girls want to look good? To have a good career!! well jassi already has one. To attract opposite sex, Well jassi has attracted 2 for that matter!!. To keep her husband loyal to her. Well as far as I can see from Purabs behaviour today, he is loyal to her uptil now.

Then why else??

Also about the spot light, well before also jassi was put under spot light by Mallika, she emerged a winner in that on her own!! Then why have a problem now?? When your wouldbe is not having a problem he is ecouraging you to dance, why are you having complex?? for what?? why are you concerned for the damn world who is jealous of you!!

Thank god that Jassi is not really ugly, but is just hiding her beauty beneath those glasses , braces and that stupid fringe, had she been really not so good looking than god knows what would have happened, I belive she would have never got married because she doesnot belives in her self!! She would not have also felt like marrying armaan because she would feel that she doesnot fits his world as well!! 

Tell me will you stop living your life if you ar concerned about what people think about you? I wont.

Jammy.

Jammy girls also like to look good for themselves and as said it also helps them boost their confidence.

It is really stupid of jassi because she faced people like mallika with no problems and why is she acting so weird with meenakshi. i think she is little better than mallika. Jassi knows purab loves her and what else she needs. i think she is thinking that he is pitying her and marrying her. If that is the case then she need to re-think that it was her, who came forward after all the thoughts to marry Purab and Purab being a multi-millionair does not need to pity Jassi and jassi should know that.

I think she is just overreacting to the suitation and not being fair to Purab.

and yes Jammy as you said you cannot stop living life for just these things. Watch how many people around you love you ...that is more important rather than to think who hates you or who manipulates you...

She should be happy for herself and for Purab...and nothing more should be of much importance to her.

Edited by smisha - 15 November 2004 at 12:57pm

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thanks jammy...actually it is all for good. love or no love ....purab or no purab jassi has to change somewhat for the guy she marries. i can only say she has not mastered the fine art of adjustment and countinous success has made her overconfident and blind. she is one of those people who hide behind her weaknesses and countinously blame others for her fears. ever seen one of those blind folks who keep claiming that they want to be independent and the world does not treat them right because of thier handicap....but they are never ready to take anyone's help to help themselves. jassi will have to fight .armaan or purab either of them can support her only as much....if she intends to go through life with this attitude then she definately is not suited to purab(i never doubted that, i always said purab is tha best guy for jassi but the reverse is not true)
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

You know smisha, what my mom says.

You find a soulmate who truely loves you beyond anything.

That is the best boost for confidence/respect for once self.

Today's Meena's act was actually a hit at purab more than at jassi, meena wanted to embaresse purab and not jassi, her target to embaress purab to the point where he realises his mistake of choosing an ugly girl jassi.

But suprisingly he didnt gave in!! he was pretty happy with the choice and didnt miss a chance to again proove it to people!! He was not embarresed. His attempt to teach jassi to dance in front of those people was evident. If he can go upto this lenght then why our never say die jhansi ki rani not make some efforts!!

Jammy.

Ritambhara Groupbie
Ritambhara
Ritambhara

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

humm Jassi goes home with Armaan, so where is Bullu and Nandu, Bebe and her Mom?

Does Chairman has duties of Driver for CEO too, like Purab also has nothing better then driving Jassi arroundBig smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

First Jammy,you had me in splitsLOL. I just rolled laughing.Great great update.

Also, let me ask you a question, why do girls want to look good? To have a good career!! well jassi already has one. To attract opposite sex, Well jassi has attracted 2 for that matter!!. To keep her husband loyal to her.

Girls don't want to look good for their careers or suiters or to keep their husbands hooked.They want to look good because that one thing gives them a happiness and confidence like nothing else does.Appreciation,no matter where it comes from,is a big boost.Likewise,criticism,no matter where it comes from is a huge dampner.

Jassi was right to be upset today.It wasn't Purab's fault.But Meenakshi succeeded where no one else did because she was the one who made her realise she didn't fit.At that point,M had no idea of J's relation with P.She rubbed it in when she did come to know.

M was obviously upset because she became vulnerable after she poured her out to Jassi.She didn't like it.So she tried to take out her frustration in the most cruel form of a way.

As for her asking Armaan to drop her,I think she didn't involve Billu or Nandu because she didn't want to ruin their happiness or let them know how hurt she was.It might have created a scene.Maybe Armaan happened to be the first person she came across.And also the fact that when her 'Armaan sir' is around she can't seem to turn to anyone else .......LOL.

Love or no love,but comparison on personal front,that too in such a blatant  way,hurts.And by the way,when did she ever stand up to Mallika???Mallika walks all over her on every occassion!!

Edited by Minnie - 15 November 2004 at 1:39pm
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Well, I have read what Jammy. Minnie, Smisha had to say about my post on " Deep inside every girl wants to look good".

I am glad that that most of you got what I was trying to convey. One needs to look good to feel confident and feel good about themselvs.  The fact that it gives them other benfits is a different matter different. Looks do matter and it really hurts when somebody makes fun of your looks in front of so many people.

Jammy, to some extent you are right that Once you have the love of your life, why do you care for the world, but it is easier said than done. I can say this because I know someone intimately who did not have any confidence in herself, despite always topping her class, despite winning every debate and singing competition. The funny thing is she was actually very pretty ( much more prettier than the mean girls who taunted her), except she did not know it, as she was always hiding behind her thick glasses and plain hair braids.... !!

Slowly she emerged from her shell and started wearing contact lenses and dressing well. Today she is happily married to nice man and is mother of an adorable little girl. She has moved on in her life, today she does not care what others say about her looks or intellect, but it took her a while to get there.

The process  of change was painful but worth it, as she has become very strong ( not rude, mind it) individual and does not let poeple walk all over her.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
How can Jasi go alone with armaan! what about her bebe and mamiji and papaji and ofcourse our NANDU!
arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
todays EPO looks great

Go to top