Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 15 Update (Page 2)

Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged
  I mean no offense but who are we to decide who Jassi should end up with. Shouldn't we let her decide her life for herself? Even if she makes a wrong decision it will be hers. Everone needs to go through a process of growing up and finding their own direction and Jassi is going through the same.

By the way girls may say  that they do not care about what people say about their looks , but deep inside they want to look good and be appreciated. No one would like to be put under the spot light like Jassi was by Meena. That is just too Cruel.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Meenakshi was acting very strange today and more than that jassi, I was really confused with her behaviour, She never was worried with what people told about her looks and now suddenly she is worried with what meenakshi says, I guess after listening to meenakshi jassi must have some idea that what ever meena said on stage was out of jealousy, yet she let herself down?? I dont know she was an ever fighting girl and purab was helping her with the dance and she was acting as if he was choking her?? I mean look at the dance and you will understand that they were doing just fine!!

Confused 

Jammy.

Jammy may be she has the right to get upset thinking why did purab invite meenakshi after knowing that she loves her? But she did not see that Purab also invited Armaan after knowing about Jassi and Armaan.

It sounds like Jassi was thinking about herself and did not bother how purab will feel if she left the party like that. After all he hosted the party for her sake.

It surprises me why she asks armaan to drop her home...she could have asked billu or nandu?

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:41am | IP Logged

After reading today's update I am now sure it will be Armaan who will get the makeover for Jassi after today's incident.. The theory is as follows:

Armaan is no longer mean.. And Jassi is very happy with Purab(well atleast before today's episode..) so how do they change her affection from Purab to Armaan.. So, Armaan will get Jassi a makeover to help her confidence after today's episode....He himself would have never realised she could be so beautiful and then falls in love with her... Jassi feels indebted to Armaan and hence goes back to him.. Now I can't think what they will do with the character of Purab..  just kick him out I guess. AngryAngry

Ooops Sorry Jammy.. fantastic update.. thanks

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Jammy you done a great job. meenakshi is getting really jealous of Jameet Walia.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalini_ms

I mean no offense but who are we to decide who Jassi should end up with. Shouldn't we let her decide her life for herself? Even if she makes a wrong decision it will be hers. Everone needs to go through a process of growing up and finding their own direction and Jassi is going through the same.

By the way girls may say  that they do not care about what people say about their looks , but deep inside they want to look good and be appreciated. No one would like to be put under the spot light like Jassi was by Meena. That is just too Cruel.

Well,

Shalini, the day the serial makers asked for votes as to what should happen next in jassi's life, they opened the serial to people's opinions!! So I guess nobody exactly here has a right to decide what/whom jassi will choose but I guess everybody has a right to give thier opinion!!

Also, let me ask you a question, why do girls want to look good? To have a good career!! well jassi already has one. To attract opposite sex, Well jassi has attracted 2 for that matter!!. To keep her husband loyal to her. Well as far as I can see from Purabs behaviour today, he is loyal to her uptil now.

Then why else??

Also about the spot light, well before also jassi was put under spot light by Mallika, she emerged a winner in that on her own!! Then why have a problem now?? When your wouldbe is not having a problem he is ecouraging you to dance, why are you having complex?? for what?? why are you concerned for the damn world who is jealous of you!!

Thank god that Jassi is not really ugly, but is just hiding her beauty beneath those glasses , braces and that stupid fringe, had she been really not so good looking than god knows what would have happened, I belive she would have never got married because she doesnot belives in her self!! She would not have also felt like marrying armaan because she would feel that she doesnot fits his world as well!! 

Tell me will you stop living your life if you ar concerned about what people think about you? I wont.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 15 November 2004 at 12:21pm
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

hey jammy........awesome update..i especially liked your slick comments.keep it up!!!

hey....what happened to our never-say-die jassi???From when did she start having an inferiority complex against what ppl said.I mean she has been commented on her looks so many times....but it never affected her 'coz she had faith in herself.Then what happened today.She should'nt have given a damn to what meena said 'coz i think by now shw knows how much purab loves her..........that was bad on her [art to walk over him again.And yeah.....we are just moving in circles....misunderstandings......solving them........few good epi's...then again misunderstandings!!!!

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanx for hte update Jammy! Agree that her request to Arman was really wierd 2nite - I guess, they have to have something to bring the 2 back 2gether again Cry
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update Jammy.....

well after today's episode, i don't even want to think what's going to happen..i mean the writers are making such a triangle love story now...i mean Jassi knows how much Purab loves her, why can't remember that, but look what they are trying to show....all i can say is that I hope Purab dosen't leave..please...please.....please...don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i think it was better when they were just friends....

luvs, deepika

Go to top