Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
exotic divinity...while i share your frustation, lately i have been feeling that jassi deserves armaan...talk about divine justice.....i am sure though purab will be a little hurt , he is mature enough to move on . on the other hand jassi can make her and armaan's life hell and regret letting purab get away.the biggest problem is that jassi is one of the most inconsistent character on the show and she has a hordes of double standards.she is very lucky and this is teleworld otherwise a person like her can never succeed in real life. when the show started they had a promo where a lady says she wants her daughter to become like jassi, i wonder if she feels the same way now.jassi wears her insecurities like an armour and eventually it would drag her down. she does not want to learn or experience new things.....even nandu is more enterprising than him. he too does not have looks , an admiring love , or her sort of success at worlplace but that does not stop him from trying anything.
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

You know smisha, what my mom says.

You find a soulmate who truely loves you beyond anything.

That is the best boost for confidence/respect for once self.

Today's Meena's act was actually a hit at purab more than at jassi, meena wanted to embaresse purab and not jassi, her target to embaress purab to the point where he realises his mistake of choosing an ugly girl jassi.

But suprisingly he didnt gave in!! he was pretty happy with the choice and didnt miss a chance to again proove it to people!! He was not embarresed. His attempt to teach jassi to dance in front of those people was evident. If he can go upto this lenght then why our never say die jhansi ki rani not make some efforts!!

Jammy.

\

very well said JammyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thnx for the update......

Minnie, Misha......u gals said it all....πŸ‘
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

jassi on the other side goes to armaan sir and request him to drop her home. ........ Purab is shown looking on sad.

know why that is??? arrrre Purab just lost his job to Armaan.......now Armaan will be full time chaufer and part time chairman......πŸ˜‰ as for our Mr 400 crore, I think he will have to substitute his income by driving me aroundπŸ˜‰
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Minnie

Very well put Smisha.I know a couple next door.Nice ppl from Bangalore.The husband is really handsome but the wife is,sad to say,really ugly inviting comments like,'o me god how did a hunk like that marry someone like her????'.Cruel word to use for anyone but that's how it looks to others."others" make up 90% of the population in general.She makes no effort to dress up or keep herself groomed.She holds a very good job and I think they are quite happy with each other (seems so).But the wife is a total recluse as far as social gatherings are concerned.She never attends any parties or invites any of us at her home.The guy is very cordial and greets whenever we meet.The wife tries to ignore or simply pretend she never saw us.Pretty strange.But it forces me to think,is it her overall bad nature or her aweful consciousness about her looks?? The former looks doubtful as her husband obviously loves her inspite of her looks and she also holds a good job.So the latter seems more of a probality.

Minnie she may be feeling inferior or may be too proud about herself. I have knows some people too who don't care about how they look or dress, but they have really a very high attitude because they may be from a very very rich background or may have a really a great job.

The way they act is like we care damn for you and you better do what we say kind of attitude. They seem to pretend that they are not like that but their actions prove them wrong.

This girl, u mentioned may be either one of these or may have a different story. She may be taking a while to get close to people or may be she is worried that her husband is too social (inferior complex)...

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

very well said JammyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thnx for the update......

Minnie, Misha......u gals said it all....πŸ‘

IDES, I second that. Jammy ur update and comments were
great.

I think Jassi was just a bit PMS today.

navika thumbnail
Did you guys remember the last sentence what purab said to Meenakshi that you are not my friend any more or the ideal women. I will be so happy when Meenakshi will be gone away in Jassi life.