Beginners at Blogging

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone

I and my husband have been recently  married - round about 4 months to be precise.

Well, we have had our fair share of experiences and are too highly independent individuals.
We thought recently to start a blog - Originally it was to be a Food Blog but then it is very one dimensional so we are going to take it as a general concept. For now.

I was wondering, if there are bloggers around here, what ideas, what writing style would be the best way to go. I do have a Draft which mentions the few ideas that popped into my head - like - something about us, individually and together. about our interests. he is an artist, so we would definitely wouldnt be lacking creativity. okay, atleast he wouldnt be.
 I am very opinionated but my posts usually used to turn out to be very Rant-ish.

Any suggestion/help would be highly appreciated.

Much love.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beginners at Blogging" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.