Samira is the main villain of this show - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I agree Samaira's behavior is not as different as Aditya and Maddy the Producer made her too much evil...her decision of taking revenge as Samaira and making Adi divorce Maddy was ok but proving Maddy crazy giving her injection to make her lost her body sensation it's awful !! No it's really going too far i can't see the difference between Adi being mean and Samaira both are same now !

Shikha was supposed to be a positive character who has been betrayed yes but a good character, belong to me the best revenge the Producer could make happened was Shikha being Samaira making Adi and Maddy divorce marry Adi get Manav's custody and make Adi died and end of the story...what is the need of making her being evil and punishing everyone no really they ruined Shikha's character and all the sympathi i had for her has changed into disgust

everything is fair in love and WAR! And this is WAR! I don't blame her on bit!

Originally posted by ek_aarzoo

everything is fair in love and WAR! And this is WAR! I don't blame her on bit!

what "love"? This is war. But there are rules for "war" too. It is not fair to do criminal stuff. 

What she did to Madhu is not "fair" . And Samaira is to be blamed. She is a criminal along with Neeraj. 

What kind of "example" does she set for Arnav /Manav? 

And do they Samaira and Neeraj "drink" "blood" to celebrate their revenge?