A Standing Ovation for Beyond Dreams Production!:) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Wow I didn't know that people who are in their 20's are kids 😳

But CVs proved it today that Veeba really are kids/teenagers 🤡

I had zero expectations from the confession but her previous attempt was way better and more genuine but this looked like a lame and childish game 🤔

Realization was important cuz they showed a scene where he questioned himself 

I guess self talks are only made for RG 😊

Everyone has different opinions 😛

I beg to disagree dear.😆 He questioned himself not on his love but on the depth of his love. He always knew he loved her...and that is the reason he was guarding his feelings post their friendship but he thought he could get over his love and he was questioning why he could not just treat her as friend...since he was confident that Veera would never fall for him. So he knew he loves her but is yet to gauge the depth of his love for her...and he can realize this depth only when they go through the painful phase of love. So intense confession would not have looked logical at this stage.

IMO they fight like kids when they are together😆...and there is a child inside each and every individual irrespective of age...so I loved the confession😳
Edited by ElireEli - 9 years ago
smavia dekhte hen how u confess😆 when u r in love😡..intense nhi hua to teri hone wali saas k kaan bhar dungi😆
Originally posted by overactor

smavia dekhte hen how u confess😆 when u r in love😡..intense nhi hua to teri hone wali saas k kaan bhar dungi😆

😳
Originally posted by ElireEli

I beg to disagree dear.😆 He questioned himself not on his love but on the depth of his love. He always knew he loved her...and that is the reason he was guarding his feelings post their friendship but he thought he could get over his love and he was questioning why he could not just treat her as friend...since he was confident that Veera would never fall for him. So he knew he loves her but is yet to gauge the depth of his love for her...and he can realize this depth only when they go through the painful phase of love. So intense confession would not have looked logical at this stage.

IMO they fight like kids when they are together😆...and there is a child inside each and every individual irrespective of age...so I loved the confession😳

Gosh I am not talking about getting an intense confession cuz I knew Veera's confession would be lame and childish just wanted a realization scene of Baldev 😒

Yup he loved her but didn't exactly know that what he felt for Veera is love cuz he said he doesn't believe in pyar wyar 🤔

Baldev has already been through the heartbreak phase and I'm not expecting anything in future cuz this PH doesn't know how to handle angst, seperation and sad tracks!!

sometimes ppl in their 50s behave like kids re..whats so disturbing😆..mujhe khush krliya patnaiks ne pr tu to kabhi khush nhi hone wali😡 😆..tera kya karenthat attempt was boring🥱..me aur tu bachpan se dushman the🥱..full story telling plain uncle aunty type romance🥱..and veeba are cute and sweet intensity har scene me achi nhi lagti

Are Veeba 50 years old? 😳

I am not asking about intensity in every scene 

Har scene mein comedy bhi achi nahi lagti life is not a joke there should be some seriousness in Veeba's love story hamesha OTT comedy 🤢

I hope they play Happy Shappy during Baldev's confession and he dances all day 😊
where the hell was comedy..he was happy so he danced it so typical of him and the cnfession was beautiful⭐️..smavia me tera kya karun😡

where the hell was comedy..he was happy so he danced it so typical of him and the cnfession was beautiful⭐️..smavia me tera kya karun😡

The confession was beautiful 😳 🤣

Comedy chodo today's episode was a joke 🤡
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

The confession was beautiful 😳 🤣

Comedy chodo today's episode was a joke 🤡
u maneet fan😡..chup kr don't spoil my mood now😡..it was very beautiful bas😡

u maneet fan😡..chup kr don't spoil my mood now😡..it was very beautiful bas😡

Ok 😊