Copy Of Boys Over Flowers?-All Discussions Here - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
A really pathetic copy of BOF  i must say...f4 became f5 and the same old love triangle..i love the main girl with firflies though...her face is so innocent and the guy in the hoodie who is basically the Indian ji hoo is hot.lol. 
Owh...is it?? I never watched BOF. so..for me its all new..πŸ˜ƒ
I was just about to make a topic on the same matter but thought ill check if theres a topic already and thank God i did...For me no show can be better than BOF but im going to give this show shot and hope its a right decision :) although i like nandhini and the other girl I'm not impressed with "fav5"... Im waiting to see Hu jun pyo's entry ...lol...Edited by x.Maaneet4eva.x - 9 years ago
Originally posted by meh_aqua

well after watching today's episode it is indeed same like hana yori dango ( with a little alteration). Even korean drama was based on japanese manga that was titled as Hana yori Dango or boys over flowers. I have watched both japanese and korean drama. so thats why there are many similarities. Even if they are inspired from BFF they should acknowledge it,

i agree they should give acknowledgement but im interested to see how they will add indian masala to it i mean after all its an indian drama version so it definitely has to have indian spice into it cant wait for the next epi so far the show is looking good...hehe😳
Yeah its like BOF but I really hope it doesn't go all d way like dat...it shud have its twist n turns...I really felt sad for kim hyun joon in dat...
Hello guys... Am new here and abolutely love this yaariyan. The basic plot reminds me of Korean Drama "BOYS OVER FLOWERS"... It was my most favourite Drama...
Doe Anyone feel the same????
Hello guys... Am new here and i absolutely love this drama... The basic plot reminds me of Korean Drama "BOYS OVER FLOWERS"... That drama is one of my most favourite drama...
Does anyone feel the same???
i have not watched BOF so i can watch it without any specific kind of expectation
Never Watched the korean drama but did saw the original anime  completely.. it was a horrible experience 🀒 ... when the story progress, none of the characters in the anime made sense u'l feel like what the hell is wrong with these ppl and why am i watching this πŸ˜•... hope this dont turn out like the anime
^The anime and the serial hana yori dango were really bad. But I liked the korean version very much.
It was really fun to watch!
BOF and you are beautiful were the only two korean dramas that I ever liked. The rest were...repetitive and irritating and slow πŸ˜”