Posted: 9 years ago
Guys what a Episode it was of today.

Unbelievable
Out of the world
Mind Blowing
Excellent

Now No words left

MBians i just loved the umbrella romance between Rajbala
the way raja was saving madhu from ceiling tip tip water was out standing to watch.
N when Madhu says Ouch it just killed me.

The way  Raja said to Madhu "Kitna Romanchak Mausam hai na " was amazing . Kamini Baarish ki boondo ne sab bigad diya. loved raja n rani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kitna cute episode tha..nd lovd it very much...😊
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Desire6

Kitna cute episode tha..nd lovd it very much...😊

me too loved a lot. ❤️
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Raja catching the water from falling on Madhu was really nice, loved that scene but when they were on the trunk/sandook under the umbrella, was I think very sweet the way they hit heads and touched heads again, as it's bad luck to hit once without hitting again anyway it was a cute scene. When observing them you see a lot, what they are thinking the actors as well as what the characters are supposed  to be feeling, it was worth observing. 
I loved how beautiful Madhu was looking in the yellow saree the next day, it's simple clothes but without too much make-up and Drashti is well rested she looks really good in simple clothes too. 
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was sooo cute... DVDlicious epi...
Raja looked so cute and so did JM
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the barish scene and Rajbala a lot . Mindblowing episode with Rajbala looking so awesome . one of the best episodes of Rajbala . the journey of best episodes of Rajbala started . Rajbala looking sooo adorable .
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Raja catching the water from falling on Madhu was really nice, loved that scene but when they were on the trunk/sandook under the umbrella, was I think very sweet the way they hit heads and touched heads again, as it's bad luck to hit once without hitting again anyway it was a cute scene. When observing them you see a lot, what they are thinking the actors as well as what the characters are supposed  to be feeling, it was worth observing. 

I loved how beautiful Madhu was looking in the yellow saree the next day, it's simple clothes but without too much make-up and Drashti is well rested she looks really good in simple clothes too. 

Agree 😊
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k.atrina75

it was sooo cute... DVDlicious epi...

Raja looked so cute and so did JM

Absolutely DVDlicious episode of Rajbala ❤️
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree.gattu

I loved the barish scene and Rajbala a lot . Mindblowing episode with Rajbala looking so awesome . one of the best episodes of Rajbala . the journey of best episodes of Rajbala started . Rajbala looking sooo adorable .

The journey of Best episodes of Rajbala begins Now Tik tok Tik Tok
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree.gattu

agree with u hope we get more and more this type of dvdlicious epis in future.👍🏼