Beintehaa

"Uthna Nahi Jitna tumne mujhe kiya Hai" - Page 7

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Littles12_

I want awari to play, go listen to it it fits them perfectly but that is a good song too

Got a few ideas for song dedications now ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AashimaK

Aayat and Rizwan are gone case. They have proved that they are really immature. TBh Surraiya is the wisest character in the whole show after Usman. She knows what to say at what time. 

Suraiya gotta be wise by taking every chance she gets, successful or not she always attempts too. Ayat will regret big time in the future, shes ruining her future with her own hands. The fact that she says that she doesnt want her sisters life to be ruined, it already was the day she disagreed in front of all with Aliyah.

IDk what happened to Aliya and Zain. They JUST DON'T want to listen to each other. That way no problem is gonna get solved. Honestly if Surraiya will slap Aliya, I won't be able to blame her because she always needs sth to humiliate Aliya and this time by she will humiliate her more so that Zain gets more pissed off at Aliya. 

These two are strong headed people who have the same thoughts but root them differently thus the little MUs here and there but what makes it all worse is Suraiyas constant instigation to Zain against Aliyah and Aliyah never explains to him properly when he is mad at her, or when she does he doesnt want to listen.

I am pretty sure Surraiya will wait for the right moment to spill the beans about unani medicine. We know that ATM she cares about Aliya and Zain separating more than Usman recovery. If Zain won't stop her, she will definitely go. But the question is what will make her not go till Eid. Precaps are misleading and sometimes they use same precap fro days. So let's wait and watch.

Aashi you have great points and all your questions will only be answered as the episodes airs. I dont even mind them separating as it will give the duo some peace to think and rejoice. They need it, they need to be left alone in order to settle everything and that will not happen if they stay in BV, matter might just get worse.

When he said I was like "DUDE PLEASE. You already have said enough" I am just sad for Aliya. She doesn't deserve this 

Not just Zain, but Aliyah as well. Zain doesnt either deserve to have such thoughts of his wife that constantly hurt him. Like I said before they need time to be left alone to sort every thing thoroughly

EXACTLY !! and I bet if Aliya is proven wrong Zain will still feel bad and vice versa. They are just so blinded by ego that they don't wanna talk and sort it out.

Exactly, once these two realize where they are going wrong, we all are set to be. Its honestly just a matter of time. they could still redeem themselves it never too late.

@BOLD Seriously from when ? They both are showing other family members that their relationship is vulnerable. Well, Surraiya is getting success in her plans ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Exactly its like giving satisfication to Suraiya as to what she wanted. But its done and over with it, they could still amend all their mistakes. 

If Usman wakes up he will never let that happen and I believe Zain will never let that happen after posing incident. 

An indirect slap to Surraiya from Zain will be much needed. I won't mind a full episode where Zain humiliates Surraiya ๐Ÿ˜•

See we just need to see how the episode plays out. Absolutely, we need that, and we better get one. 

..Zainab.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: musicxolover

Got a few ideas for song dedications now ๐Ÿ˜†

yes DO AWARI! I love that song!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Littles12_

yes DO AWARI! I love that song!

It all depends on the episodes! But whenever we do make a post on that song, we'll mention you too :P 
..Zainab.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: musicxolover

It all depends on the episodes! But whenever we do make a post on that song, we'll mention you too :P 

Ill let you know too when I feel like it fits!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

Love ya back
๐Ÿค— They really need some space from each other, be it a couple of hours or a couple of days. They just need time to think without all this drama taking place, it is yet another thing that makes the previous incidents different. With this one there is just too much going on, too many people involved and very little room to talk because they are just being hit with one revelation after the other. It was bound to reach its breaking point sooner or later.

LOL first I got confused like ten times to which one was the current writing๐Ÿ˜†, its blue right? Definitely, its like the Zubair scenario again, as soon as Zain would sit down and be like not thats not possible something else would happen that would trigger his thoughts again. Of course this time theres more than just Zubair but its the same thing. Last time to Aliyah never got a chance to explain as she didnt know what she was talking about and this time even if she does know she still isnt getting a chance to explain, things are happening faster than Zain or Aliyah can deal with. 

IKR! Had it been in front of anyone but Shazia and Suraiya, it would have been fine but here they just gave Suraiya pure joy. Let Suraiya enjoy while she can, like we've said before each villain has their day and this is Suraiya's. When you have someone like Suraiya who is consistently attempting to drive a wedge between ZaYa, eventually she has to be shown succeeding to a point otherwise it just looks like wash, rinse, repeat. At least this time we got something different.

Well let her have her time, till ZaYa are back in action. me and you are gonna cheer them on, iight๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly! Aayat is aware of the strain this has put on her sister's marriage, everyone knows but still she is choosing to do something that will further that strain. Aaliya won't approve of Aayat's actions but she will never stop looking out for her sister, Aayat will eventually realize why Aaliya was so against this marriage. It is not going to be easy for Aayat but she made her choice and now she must live with it.

Can I just say this is where the two sisters differentiate, while one has put everything of hers stake for her sister the other one is well aware of the negative impact her sister is having yet she is going through with her actions. Good deeds always reward you at the end, and Aliyah will get justice thats for sure and so will Zain. 

Zain cannot be shown standing as a puppet when Shabana says she is taking Aaliya away, he just can't. If he wants to stay quiet in regards to what Suraiya is doing to Aaliya fine because she did go against his wishes but to not take action after your wife's parents threaten to take her away forever is just too much. I have faith CVs won't let fans down here.

I am hoping this shakes them, they needed something to do so and one that did not involve one being near death!

Fingers crossed they increase, I know a lot more fans were saying positive things about this track which in itself is promising. 

M he gotta speak even when Suraiya is taunting her, see blaming is different but if she slaps Aliyah that should not be tolerated, Zain should speak up at that moment its necessary IMP. 
I might even let that go but if Zain does not speak up when Shabana says that she is taking Aliyah home, than man dont blame me if i become a evil monster๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly they shouldnt feel the need to get separated than realize, they should realize atm when Shabana is taking Aliyah away, i mean just imagine how beautiful it would be when Shabana is dragging Aliyah out and Zain all of a sudden screams ALIYAH, and she comes running to him and hugs *sigh* only if I was the writer. 

yes, homie you see that, we were the ones who were stuck that it going to be a potential track just give it time. now when its becoming a very interesting track all those negative people are like we knew it since day 1, pshhh 

Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shanaya__

Beautiful post as usual

Thank You๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: vinu127

great post as usual..

aaj mujhe lamba kuch type karne ka strength ya mood hai nahi
all i can say is i agree with u

LOL okay! 

This content was originally posted by: edwebllalover9

all those drama then separation i feeling soon Suritrue face going to come out.i can imagen what type out brust Zain going to do on her after know everything specially Zubair wala drama.i can't wait for that.
this time after reunited ZaYa bond surely going to more strong and unbreakable and this time they never going to repeat same mistake not to understand each other or take each other granted.

Definitely we are near that climax and will soon be enjoying it when it comes, till than enjoy this phase. OF course they will be, honestly they still stand pretty strong, Zain hasnt kicked her outta the house like other male leads, so they are still damn strong.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yeh I understand that but with rehan-zain having a bro relationship, that does make aaliya his bhabhi... maybe they jus need to show aaliya-rehan relationship like fahad-aaliya's relationship, maybe then everyone will calm down and be happy. not every cameo is entered to split zaya up... I think a bit of positivity is needed. they turned all cameos into negative people who were after zaya, lets jus be positive that this 1 will be different and hopefully more connected 2 usman...plus rehan is still in love with his dead wife, she's very much alive for him I doubt he'll ever consider aaliya. its just the stupid false rumours/spoilers that have caused such negativity and its so bad!

Exactly, I guess it will be all good if Aliyah just started calling him Rehan Bhai and him calling her bhabi. Exactly why everyone is ehh about him being in the show, no cameos have worked out for BI
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Most of them have postive thinking about this track.Hope  this track should go as our imagination.

The table should nt turn to other side which will hurt us.As mandi said , when Aalia leaving BV Zain  should scream Aalia and she should run to Zain and tight hug.Zain cannot live without Aalia and vice versa.Even shazi and nafee too may nt like Aalia leaving BV.They may tell about suri's plan to Zain.If anything happens then again suri will fail in her plan.

After seeing yesterday's epi gauhur's baby is Riz's only.To some extent i feel gauhur  has joined hand with Suri.

Riz and Ayyat r nt yet matured enf.They should nt take hasty decision..

Usman saab is showing some sort of improvement , after taking unani medi his fingers  moved .Feel like, he will get up soon.

Scaring me after seeing precap and spoiler.

In BI , new entry should be sent to bawdi soon with their's bag and baggage

Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next