Frequent Posters

Queen_Cleopetra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs Edited by Queen_Cleopetra - 9 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Yes, In Most Parts There Is Something Called Registration Of A Sale And Records Are Maintained By A Authorized Government Department ðŸ˜ƒ Hence You Can Get A Duplicate Copy 😃 I Am Not Very Sure Whether This Practice Is Followed These Days In Rajasthan 😃

😃  😃  😃  Alternately These Days Because Of Photocopying Machines, Usually And Better To Photocopy Documents, Attest The Same And Use Them / Copies  ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  😃 

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 9 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Manzz

😃  Yes, In Most Parts There Is Something Called Registration Of A Sale And Records Are Maintained By A Authorized Government Department ðŸ˜ƒ Hence You Can Get A Duplicate Copy 😃 I Am Not Very Sure Whether This Practice Is Followed These Days In Rajasthan 😃

😃  😃  😃  Alternately These Days Because Of Photocopying Machines, Usually And Better To Photocopy Documents, Attest The Same And Use Them / Copies  ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  😃 

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ

If they have done the registration of document and got it in their name, then they can get a copy of the same (even if they don't have the copy of the document, atleast they will have the record and can get a certificate issued on the ownership.

But if they have just paid some amount to the original owner and got the transaction done without getting it transferred to their name officially, then it will be very difficult as they have lost the document. or may be it is misplaced and will be retrieved only on the last minute when Bhaboo was about to handover the keys to this Balakrishna, the son of the original owner.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm mostly a silent reader here but have to ask did anyone else feel that Balkrishan may be trying his luck?  His father died and now he wants the shop.  Why?  I'm inclined to side with the Rathis on this.  They paid BK's father the money for the shop, he has enjoyed the money and now with the old man gone, views the shop as a golden goose.  I'm sorry BK, even if you get the shop you won't get the expertise and reputation that Suraj built up.  It will be a struggle but they will overcome.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Things like this shop documentation issue happen in real.  If no proper document registration, it is dangerous.  I wonder why Rathis did not go for duplicate copies if originals are lost in fire accident.  Balkrishna is definitely trying his luck knowing this fact or Rathis might not have registered the property legally.
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read some where that Kavitha is behind this - not sure why she wants to take revenge - Bhabo was mean to her bec of what she did to Suraj - running away from wedding altar but she got Bhabo support by bribing her Bahu to be placed in Pushkar - Kavitha should not have anything against Sandhya or Suraj but I think she was jealous of Sandhya - now since she lost she wants revenge on them so she brought this fellow - but if I were the CV's I would take this as an pportunity for Suraj to grow from samll halwai to opening a bigger shop and good businessman - I hope that is where they show - if they bring again Bhabo drama with MKD issue, I will be so disappointed - they should involve Suraj as much as they can w/o Bhabo over drama.  This is really his issue and I hope he grows to becoame even bigger business man from this and I want to see Sandhya helping him in this - if she again start Bhabo drama, I am out of this show -