PLZ SOLVE THIS PUZZLE

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
According to rules of internship u'v to submit ur CV (Bio-Data) ...
and if u r a student of that institute atleast u'v to Fill-up a form BUT here if RAJ submit his CV/ Fill-up any form then suket know raj's ID   !!!!... ๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ‘

BUT never noticed this ..did any1 ? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Don't get if Savri knows everything then Y didn't she Know anythink about the PPL OF PUROHIT MENSION???..
     ๐Ÿคฃ    ๐Ÿคฃ   ๐Ÿคฃ   ๐Ÿคฃ    

In earlier EPISODE ,JIJU told raj helps his father in CEMENT BUSINESS in marketing depertment   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   
infact RAJ Sponsored A CONCERT   โค๏ธ
BUT where it VANISED NOW!!! ..   ๐Ÿ˜ญ   ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oneday raj told he goes to College ๐Ÿ˜† BUT WHEN AND WHICH COLLEGE????   ... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

where did Amit vanished??? ๐Ÿ˜•

MOST IMPORTANTLY WHERE IS RAJ' PARENTS โค๏ธ AND REST OF FAMILY MEMBER !!!!

PLZ RAJAN SIR SOLVE THIS PUZZLE   PLZ... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†   

CAN U PLZ VANISH SAVRI
๐Ÿ˜ก   ๐Ÿ˜ก ??? ...

Otherwise for creating problems in AVRAJ life and PUROHIT'S LIFE she may killed   by some1   so plz ...

๐Ÿคฃ    ๐Ÿคฃ       

(Sorry)

xtremly sorry may b i missed it BUT JIJU HAD GIVEN RAJ'S CV TO SUKET ...Sammy informed me so THNX A LOT SAMMY
Edited by PAYA-AVRAJ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep! Agreed word to word. These CV's just show anything and add any dialogues to complete the scene without thinking that is just logical or not and they forget or not able to link the dialogues and storyline to the future track. CV's think that we are fools and they can show us anything and can add any dialogue and situation just to complete the scene. But they dont know humare dimag supercomputer se bhi tej chalte hain and they cannot hide anything or even minute details from us. And for amit, i haven't seen him for ages now and for god's sake plz plz bring raj' parents,its really high time now and we desperately need them to show the status and real identity of RAJ to that mad K family. How much and how more our raj has to suffer just because of that mad K family.      ๐Ÿ˜ญ And for saavri no comments plz. ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ Edited by subham101289 - 9 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: subham101289

Yep! Agreed word to word. These CV's just show anything and add any dialogues to complete the scene without thinking that is just logical or not and they forget or not able to link the dialogues and storyline to the future track. CV's think that we are fools and they can show us anything and can add any dialogue and situation just to complete the scene. But they dont know   HAMARA DIMAG SUPERCOMPUTER SE BHI TEJ CHALTE HAIN   and they cannot hide anything or even minute details from us. And for amit, i haven't seen him for ages now and for god's sake p PLZ PLZ BRING RAJ'S PARENTS, its really high time now and we desperately need them to show the STATUS and REAL IDENTITY of RAJ to that mad K family. How much and how more our raj has to suffer just because of that mad K family.      ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Exactly...

tina_sre thumbnail
Awesum Post๐Ÿ‘
Though diz points has been discussed many a tyms but I enjoyed reading it again and I completely agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by tina_sre - 9 years ago
tina_sre thumbnail
btw, I liked the title of ur post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Puzzle๐Ÿ˜†

tina_sre thumbnail
This dayz Forum activity and CM ranking gone down...Plez. kep making such post...
vaishnavitk2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cvs is thinking that aphgians are mad like k family  that's why they are creating such scenes๐Ÿคฃ
they thinks that we won't remember the scens๐Ÿคฃ 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_sre

<font color="#FF0099">Awesum Post๐Ÿ‘
Though diz points has been discussed many a tyms but I enjoyed reading it again and I completely agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
</font>

its Not less than a puzzle (HARD LEVEL ) ..

Yes i know

infact this post is only to increase activity and

SOMEHOW want to SEND few request to PH so that we'll get C our Most waited Characters /role ...Edited by PAYA-AVRAJ - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vaishnavitk2012

cvs is thinking that aphgians are mad like k family  that's why they are creating such scenes๐Ÿคฃ

they thinks that we won't remember the scens๐Ÿคฃ 

But in reality APHGians are smart as purohits!๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome post dear.. looks like  I'm reading my mind but its written by you..lol.. 100% what I'm questioning myself.. hmm one point.. jiju gave Raj's CV to SU so he might have given only the info which is needed for Raj's appointment.
Btw in Akshat Award ceremony AV told Raj is SU's PA and now she tells Trainee? Can a trainee be PA? What is this..? Next a trainee gets a personal cabin of his own? I have visited my father's office many time since I was a kid and never saw a trainee or a PA getting his own cabin.. lol.. PA can get a place close to His boss Cabin or inside his boss cabin but a trainee? Lol..! 

Aur to aur ...I found SU office more like its a part of Raj's home.. correct me.. the doors and paintings in and near SU cabin were similar to Raj's bedroom...

Thats it..

//SammyExpress!!