gentleman kabeer!! urgghh!!!

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode was nice.๐Ÿ˜Š
They two was feeling awkward.๐Ÿ˜ณ .and why not? ?
Two hot people locked๐Ÿ˜ณ..

But rachna showed the courage ๐Ÿ‘or I say she showed her trust toward kt..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
She kept her head on kt's shoulder. .๐Ÿ˜ณ
They are looking so so cute..

Look at their eyes. .looks like they are totally lost into their dream

Kt asked 'what the plan miss garg"  he called miss garg not rachna..
Rachna asked him what was his first reaction when he met his miss garg. 
Kt said a lot.  Rachna laugh..
Cute scene but I didn't enjoy๐Ÿ˜ญ.because I also wanted to hear what kabeer felt..why it was mute??๐Ÿ˜ก
I hope we get  some scenes where they both sharing their experiences about their first meet..
Rachna asked kt about his parents. Really felt bad for kt.i also wanted to know about his dark past. But it's awesome that our rachna understand him and she changed the topic.๐Ÿ‘
And then night scene over. ..really short. I was expecting more๐Ÿ˜’..I was wishing for some intense romance. 
But kt is too gentle man๐Ÿฅฑ. He is not going to do anything till not he will get rachna as his wife.๐Ÿ˜ญ
So we have to wait till miss garg will be mrs.tripathi. ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Kt woke up .and  so cutely wished good morning to rachna๐Ÿ˜ณ with a cute and dashing smile. .how lucky rachna

Rachna dropped the pot unknowingly but fortunately. Because shail going to her room. Everybody reached in terrace. Rachna was too scared. Kt hold rachna's hand and they hide.
They came down by rope?? But why??
Family did not locked the terrace door . rachna could easily use that terrace door...๐Ÿ˜•
Shail saw rachna and asked about her dress,  and yes about the gift..but our rachna escaped .

Kt understood it's become too much so this time he insists rachna to tell the truth to the family. Rachna agreed and she decided that she would tell yhe truth. 
Love her for this.
But something else was waiting for her..a marriage proposal came for her and shockingly shail rejected that because of 10 years age difference. .๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Oh god don't knkw what cvs plan for them. Chaya also came there but couldn't get what her role? ?
So what do u think guys about the episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Awsome RaJJI I am first time commenting in this forum like this.
I am great admire of this serial and specially of Rabir.

I love KT bec he is a man of principles.And he is always clear about his point.But somehow he didn't knew the Garg Material means how garg family react?

I am very disappointed with cv bec if they can show garg family agreed  for Rachana's marriage with loafer type Vihaan then why not Kabir?

As per age's factor.Kabir set up his business from zero to millions.It is not easy to built this type of carrier.That's too take so many yrs.

Let's see how they will react for this?

We know Mayank.still not set up with his career.KT is perfect and matured man.

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
God this guy is perfect ... Love uu kt and rachna is so lucky
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: parmarA

@Awsome RaJJI I am first time commenting in this forum like this.

I am great admire of this serial and specially of Rabir.

I love KT bec he is a man of principles.And he is always clear about his point.But somehow he didn't knew the Garg Material means how garg family react?

I am very disappointed with cv bec if they can show garg family agreed  for Rachana's marriage with loafer type Vihaan then why not Kabir?

As per age's factor.Kabir set up his business from zero to millions.It is not easy to built this type of carrier.That's too take so many yrs.

Let's see how they will react for this?

We know Mayank.still not set up with his career.KT is perfect and matured man.

Yah even  they all were ready to do the engagement with vihan only at the age of 17..
And now shail doesn't ready for rachna's marriage because she is just 18
Kt is a successful man and he has no problem if rachna will continue her studies and job after marriage. 
But garg was ready to do rachna's marriage with that family where vihan's mom was totally against with rachna's study and hockey. .
Age difference is not a big issue
Now let's see how rabir will face that..

Thank u so much for commenting ..
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post again. Loved Kabir's outfit in both dream sequence n real scenes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post as always Oishi!

Poor Rachna, I felt so bad for her at the end of the episode! She was so determined, at last, to do the right thing and then this bombshell, where mom has basically confirmed all of her fears๐Ÿ˜ญ

IMO   a ten year age difference between your daughter and a complete stranger is not the same as the twelve year diff. between your daughter and a man you know ,like and respect. so I'm sure that Shail would not have  had the same reaction.

Sincerely hope that Chaya doesn't fill our Rachna's head with any nonsense.

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love your post age should not be a factor when two persons love each other yes KT is mature but a true gentleman he can easily take advantage of Rachna innocence but choose not to he is guiding her to the right path of telling their families but I can understand Rachna she is afraid what her traditional family reaction and she is basking in the glow of love and newly found maturity.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

Love your post age should not be a factor when two persons love each other yes KT is mature but a true gentleman he can easily take advantage of Rachna innocence but choose not to he is guiding her to the right path of telling their families but I can understand Rachna she is afraid what her traditional family reaction and she is basking in the glow of love and newly found maturity.

couldn't agree more with your post .. Well said . Thts what I feel too . He is truly a gentlemen
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post dear rachna is looking so beautiful
Both r very
They made for eachother
mkakkar93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME POST OISHI EVERY WORD IS CRYSTAL CLEAR  AND TRUE AND WELL WRITTEN HERE ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘