VideoMix

Reviews of Transformers 4: Age of Extinctions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EthanOrin

EthanOrin

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

The Transformers series is so familiar to us because of its fantastic visual effects as well as its breathtaking plot. For those who have already watched the first 1-3 series of Transformers series, it can't be better to continue the adventure with the latest Transformers 4 - Age of Extinction. No matter you have seen it or not, there are some reviews of this movie worth viewing.

"For those who really enjoy special effects and have enjoyed any of the previous Transformers films, I'd highly recommend watching this one because I think it's one of the best out of all 4. For those who look deeply into the storyline and only care about great acting and drama, I wouldn't bother purchasing a ticket because you won't find what you're looking for in this movie except 3 hours of non-stop action and CGI. For those who have never seen a Transformers film, I'd still recommend giving it a go because it's a new story with new characters, and it's 3 hours of amazing special effects...so it's well worth the money to sit through the entire thing. "

"Worst of the transformers movies. Was okay until about a 3rd of the way through. Mark Wahlberg was better than Shia, but the movie was bloated with too many similar scenes. Enough chase scenes and slow motion explosions for the whole of 2014. It would be nice to see some sort of characters developed for the transformers. Because they are created as one dimensional punchlines there is no possibility to have any interesting story that involves the transformers interacting with each other."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reviews of Transformers 4: Age of Extinctions" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.