Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: spontaneousmini

Dear Forum writers,

Please do not be disheartened and curb your creativity for this trash show. Your beautiful stories have kept Ragna love alive for many of us. Some of us stopped watching EMA long back but we still keep visiting this forum only coz of your writings.
I for one dnt entertain news and pics so much as much as I love to read the amazing gamut of creativity that I find on this forum.. please don't be disheartened and stop writing your stories. 
You have a responsibility towards yourself to respect your creativity and towards your readers who keep coming back here every time for your FF updates, that you do justice to the story and finish it. 

Completing your FFs is the only way you win. If you stop, we all as a joint forum lose.
DO not let that happen..
 Your stories are your own dreams and imagination don't let it go away because of someone else's meanness.
I would like to see all of you to renew your energies, gear up.. show your love for RAGNA and appreciation for all your reader and give a respectful end to your RAGNA.
Because here you are in control... you are the one who owns it... this is your story.. you deserve the love, you have the respect of the readers.. please show appreciation for your readers and carry your story to a definite end.
Keep the control in your hands Plz... 

ps-members plz do not forget to leave a comment because it is very important for all of us to standby our writers and let them know how we feel. 

Thank you so much!  Saw your PM too!  Will try but right now can't even finish my next chapter and I was so close to finishing! 
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

I'll continue all my works nd even starting New one

Me too😃..
Hopefully everyone does..
ashwinikailash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree ...pls continue the good work ...I just feel that we should present some of our friends work to writers and creatives and tell them pls learn from this .This may help you to add something good in your story line .
ashwini 
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dear Forum writers,

Please do not be disheartened and curb your creativity for this trash show. Your beautiful stories have kept Ragna love alive for many of us. Some of us stopped watching EMA long back but we still keep visiting this forum only coz of your writings.
I for one dnt entertain news and pics so much as much as I love to read the amazing gamut of creativity that I find on this forum.. please don't be disheartened and stop writing your stories. 
You have a responsibility towards yourself to respect your creativity and towards your readers who keep coming back here every time for your FF updates, that you do justice to the story and finish it. 

Completing your FFs is the only way you win. If you stop, we all as a joint forum lose.
DO not let that happen..
 Your stories are your own dreams and imagination don't let it go away because of someone else's meanness.
I would like to see all of you to renew your energies, gear up.. show your love for RAGNA and appreciation for all your reader and give a respectful end to your RAGNA.
Because here you are in control... you are the one who owns it... this is your story.. you deserve the love, you have the respect of the readers.. please show appreciation for your readers and carry your story to a definite end.
Keep the control in your hands Plz... 

ps-members plz do not forget to leave a comment because it is very important for all of us to standby our writers and let them know how we feel. 

same here. I request sll the ragna ff writers to end ff with dignity. Plz dont leave it incomplete coz of current track. Even I vent supported ema since may 9 but I come in forum just 2 read ffs of creative writers.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
ya..i love to read ragna ffs...😳...I adore IF EMA writers...🤗...make ragna live long in ur ff/ss😳
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with u friend even I want to request ff writters not spoil their mood with the current and pls keep writing really most of the stories are really awesome and make us feel so pls pls pls keep writing don't stop ur creativity.
svnshtty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah writers let your creativity flow...don't care for the bull shit shown on TV. ...These days in name of creativity. ...
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Feeling so low... 
jiss cheez ka darr tha wahi ho raha hai... 
I was worried the writers will abandon their readers and that is exactly what is happening right now.
 this is a double WHAMY.. for EMA fans and forum members.

first the EMA creative team ditches us and now the FF writers in their anguish abandon the readers. leaving stories unfinished is such a crime. its such a torture for the readers.
I feel so unsettled right now. 

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Feeling so low... 

jiss cheez ka darr tha wahi ho raha hai... 
I was worried the writers will abandon their readers and that is exactly what is happening right now.
 this is a double WHAMY.. for EMA fans and forum members.

first the EMA creative team ditches us and now the FF writers in their anguish abandon the readers. leaving stories unfinished is such a crime. its such a torture for the readers.
I feel so unsettled right now. 

Dear don't be disheartened ... not all are leaving... some are gonna update after some time plus u too need to try and understand that this news is a big shock for everyone...
Writers write RagNa story coz they are able to imagine them together but when there's no ragna there's no inspiration ...
Yet not all have quit... please try to understand that some are really hurt and continuing their story is painful for them so they choose to move on...