Doli Armaano Ki

DAK 22nd July WU...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
sams mom talks crap abt urmi to her friends...sam calls her and dances with her..and tghat time sam confesses to what all he did in past...he says i m incomplete woo you...

he says give me chance i will nt give u a chance to say it again...uri finally forgives hum..and all clap...aditi gets green tea for her mom..she says sam has gine mad..tuaji says its nt sam u have gine mad...

Sam dad jokes wiht his mom..mom says urmi did some black magic so he behanves this way...adiit says to mom pl ;leave thm all alone..let thm be happy..

At sams room sam calls urmi...he says sit down..sam promises his kid that he will nt hurt urmi so he asks her to sit down...all hug and kiddo says u both have to tell me story...urmi does pooja next morning..she says i dont beleive this gid..i gt everything bck...

at u home dai tries to talk to asha...asha talk abt some dance...

urmi comes to her room and sam is sleeping..she wakes up sam...but he does nt get up..she says u are big nautanki baaz..as she leaves sam pulls her on him...

adiiti tells amrit nt to sit in sams place..he says sam is nt there..amrit does all drama with servants and tuaji looks on...he talk sabt change in system...mom thnk what hapop to damadji...t says kuch to gadbad hain...

she thnks its 7 days i came frm bab ka darbar..no asar...sam shouts urmi...mom is happy...

PRECAP...mom is stunned...and amrit at lawyers place..lawyer says call sam ...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS