Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Excellent summary and debrief.  It's good (for me at least) when things are this easy to follow. 

divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Divya loved atgah advice to Jallu... Stil JJ r trusting nigar I can never trust nigar bb rukayya... Wat shahi khoon she was talking... The only difference in blood I felt is one is hukka mixed n one is not... I'm mad at cvs for spoiling beautiful akdha moments with haddi lik interference of rukayya... Almost all good scenes were spoils bcz of her... sadist cvs... Both JJ were right at their places n waiting to see tomorrow episode... I hope rukayya n bb dnt plan any MC of Jo... I think now rukayya wil ask smthng related to baby or preg which Jallu has promised

Yes, I loved Atgah advice to Jallu as well ... but wish he would take it.

When silly tracks don't ruin people's moods with Akdha scenes, I am not sure why you let Ruq's spoil them.

Don't let the CVs win in their intentions!πŸ˜‰
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyavm

Lashy's FF not letting you sleep? πŸ˜† Come back with your thoughts on the episode

I am back ...πŸ˜† ... how do u knw about my obsession to lashy's FF πŸ˜†  !!!! 

Okay so I watched the epi ... it was more of comedy than serious historical show !!! that peppermint eyed friend of mahchuchak πŸ€£ he looks more of a cartoon than a villain πŸ˜† ... as usual jodha bai is always ready with her prasad /lep for the needy harem ladies ... it was first ruks & now its apaaji from kabul !!  our mahaan jodha forgave apaaji for such a HUGE BLUNDER committed so easily πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘this goes to jalal as well 😑... no wonder jodha ke sangat ka asar hai jalal par  ...can somebody plz rip apart his pyaar bhara dil  for sometime , till he gets back to his senses πŸ˜‘ ...  

Coming to ruks ... what is wrong with the cv's ... they are changing these characters according to their convenience & situation including MA's role 😑  ...  ruks aur MA dono ka character girgit(chameleon)  ki tarah rang badalte hai πŸ· ...  few days back this lady ruks was singing gungaan for jodha & her rajvanshi khoon ... n today she is back to her old self after listeneing to her preggy news  ... MA  herself instigated the mirchi war ... & when harem was being attacked MA was seen giving inspirational speeches for mughal sultanate & for Akbar ... she even fought πŸ˜² ... Ho kya raha hai  ... cv's are confused with ruks & MA's character πŸ˜‘

Divi this whole show is out of my league ... I just cannot understand this show ... btw rajat is looking hot & as adia said after shedding those extra pounds he looks more hot β˜ΊοΈ & as suggested by adia the cv's can have mercy on us & give us some hot bathtub scenes of rajat to compensate for the torturing crap they are serving us currently 🀒... 
Edited by varshaakulkarni - 9 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 peppermint eyed friend of mahchuchak 🀣 πŸ€£this used to be an Ekta trademark in another show I watched. Weirdness to the max. 
divyavm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Take a hi 5 from me.

You pointed out a brilliant thing which was unnoticed by us that Ruku was angry about Rajwanshi blood and she saluted the same blood ,two days back.Cvs think we have amnesia.
Atgah before winding up is now showing some sense nowadays.
Mahac showing her motherly nature was sooo good.I wanted to hear from her "Nahi mere laal." Would have started her ranting about nine months in her womb and her milk .πŸ˜‰
Faisal beig has a head like rotten egg from outside also and inside also.
I thought with the girls even Haider Qasim would run and hug bade bhaiyya MH.πŸ˜‰
He will surely gonna tell MH please save me from your mom.
 Ruku comeback was expected and how I missed that screaming and throwing things and Hoshiyaar his slaps.
Now there are talks about pure blood and all .Come Animal man and he will even ask the Agra guys is your blood organic cause I only intake organic stuff.
 Hope Jajo fight is continued tomm.

Hi 5 to you too!

It is the CVs that have amnesia. It was not that brilliant a find but the CVs being the CVs they are. I used to always think a crazy fan hit the CV team's head Ghajini style. 

Look like you wanted MahaC to sing a lori too.

The fight continuation is the USP of the next episode ... How can the CVs miss sharing Jodha's side of the storyπŸ˜†
divyavm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

Rajvanshi blood is fine for Rukaiiya, when her security is on the line! Now that she is back in the harem, she does not care for anything but herself and her audha! Rukaiya to the CV's is like this back up, when they want negativity they put her right back in, and worse than her previous time! 

as I said, Ruqs is the CV's wild card πŸ˜†
divyavm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Rukaiah after war-Hum rukayya begum is rajvanshi khoon ko bahadduri ko Salam karte
Rukayya in Agra- rajvanshi khoon ko MUZ kabhi nahi banenge

How could the CVs write such a contradicting dialogue with a straight face? πŸ˜† How could Ruq's deliver it? πŸ˜†
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: PadBear

peppermint eyed friend of mahchuchak 🀣 πŸ€£this used to be an Ekta trademark in another show I watched. Weirdness to the max. 

Heheheh dont u think this so ... those eyes are matching to peppermint πŸ˜†  ... yess I think it was ekta's mahabharat ... if I am not wrong πŸ€’πŸ˜†
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Somebody parcel the cv's a huge box of kayam churna πŸ€£ ... they are writing the tracks out of terrible constipation πŸ€’ ... jiski badhazmi hum audience ko ho raha hai πŸ˜†
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshaakulkarni

Divi itz 3:37 am UAE time & I have gathered my guts , courage & planning to watch the show  ... will be back within a jiffy πŸ˜†

I love how you express your feelings with such cute and funny emos..I laugh a lot...thank u