Page 1 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged

UmmmErmm ... just wondering, does anyone else gives speeches as much as I doConfused?

Hell ... does anyone WRITE as much as I doWink?

And to think there was a time, I didn't even want to start this FF. Sure - I had many ideas for an FF, but writing it, seemed like a nightmareOuch!

Our forum was filled with so many talented writers (Shana and Reeha, being the most famous in that periodEmbarrassed) ... who would read my feeble attempt?, but my love for Manveer (UDAY more than ManyataWink), made me take the plunge - and here we are AT BOOK 6Embarrassed!!!

Of course - nothing would've been possible - if it weren't for all my lovely friends/readers.  Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me Hug .

If there are any new readers, please note ... this story will only make sense if it's read right from the beginning, that is - BOOK 1Big smile! So .. if you're still interested ... here's the links to the previous instalmentsWink :

Edited by ...navina... - 16 October 2014 at 11:03am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95Jane42Sunsnow-RinkRaman-ashh12sakshi1rani2SaraloveAshiyal2255620rockstar4eva55andy.1-SuHaaN.R-ricnaafreshbegin-K.Kapoor-kaur1313ParusDivs-Kritika-preya_radevcapriya1993.ssghuma12.MsLusciouspia.rahaDamon.Holicandy.aTHEfanOFheartzPrincessAshViksanghita0000..IshqShava..Ashvikian_AKMysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(Journey of a Wife - Book 6) I'LL LOVE U TILL THE END!!! Chap4 - pg 30" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andy.a

IF-Rockerz

andy.a

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Hi navi!!!!Big smileBig smile

first to comment!!!

Glitter Text Generator

Congrats on bk 6!!!Embarrassed

Glitter Text Generator

Finally after years, you tell there is bk 6!!! Big smileHe he he. Even though I asked you some, say, 1456578390 times about bk 6, you did not breathe a word!!!  why the suspence navi???Shocked  Then I would have asked you the name of bk 6 some, 5000000 times, and I am glad you did make me find out the name!! love giving me puzzles na, he h hee... Wink

My spamming worked, I nearly slept refreshing the dek page 5 times every minute for 30 agonising minutes!! And when you posted it I stood ideal for 3 minutes hoping to res  after the prologue, then I lost my patience and resedLOLWink

Hope you don't mind, he he heEmbarrassed

Glitter Text Generator

Congrats on bk 6 once again!! And hope  we get bk 7 too, after all it's a great number na!!!

Glitter Text Generator

Edited by andy.a - 25 July 2014 at 5:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jane42andy.1-SuHaaN.R--K.Kapoor-ParusDivscapriyaDamon.Holic...navina...

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkk2swetharajsNashiamalikmehreen95aleenashah156kmaaneet786Jane42Sunsnow..ayesha..Ana..unknown123ashh12MainCrazyhoonChandni07SaraloveAshiyalharshiya786zarshiarockstar4eva55-SuHaaN.R-andy.1afreshbeginRasmalai24DaddyzPwincessFantasyangelroshni101kaur1313-K.Kapoor-...Ruhi77...anushruthiParusDivsangleroopscapriyapreya_radev.SNOWWHITE.sanah121993.ssghuma12.saakhi01_Annesha_pia.rahaDamon.HolicTHEfanOFheartzNash..PrincessAshVikrockingal09andy.a..IshqShava..adventure_gurl.maleficent.Ashvikian_AKMysticRiver

andy.a

IF-Rockerz

andy.a

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Great update
edited

i am still alive after posting the abouve 2 words naviLOLLOLLOL

Hi navi!!!!Big smile

How are you? Finally I am here to comment on the prologue! i know, I know. You are tired of hearing my excuses. so I am not saying anything why I was late...

So since is isn't an update, I am keeping my comment short, and I mean it!!Wink

First of all a hearty congrats for reaching book6!!! It's a great achievement!!! I hope this book gets completed before your story ends and we get another book

Coming to the prologue, I found it a bit confusing, even after  reading it thrice (and now again, the 4 th time) maybe because I am getting old, iam not as sharp as I was!ROFL

So I must say your new style of writing was superb!EmbarrassedClap I mean, no one would believe it was your first time writing in this style, but I did feel a navi touch in the update( it should be like that na, silly me). Right from the time you gave me a teaser, I wanted to know, what lead to such a situation... and then our questions , and all my WRONG  answers na, it must have been fun for you na, navi?Ouch

So uday's past have come back to torture him na. so who  is anushka?  A girl whom uday had fun with  earlier? And manyta came to know the "so called truth" about uday's affair?

So what did anushka bring in with her? A son? Whose son? surely not uday's. and now udita's right to the throne is questioned? I don't like that!!

Manyta slapped uday?wow!!! that was unbelievable? How did you get manyta to hurt uday? ur uday? mistook him for someone?

Now did she really tell him, their journey was over? Our special reporter reports the exact reasons why she said that

Cash scandal in joaw6 sets

A cash scandal rocked the sets of joaw 6 as the writer decided to bribe the lead actress to call it quits , so that she can stop writing the book.

Our source in the set says that manyta  was given a sum of  5 crore to leave the sets and a new plot was developed with the writer as the lead opposite to uday

The scandal came out when uday refused to act in the show if manyta was not there. The truth however remains mysterious

Stupid na., I know itOuch

So uday wont let her go na, very good boy!!! And they make out in the water and in public to show their anger and frustration!!! God!!! they are sooo strange...and manyta is pregnant!!! God! don't they even rest?Confused

So uday would kill anyone who would spoil his peaceful family life?? Is that what he meant?

Uday called that witch anu? He remembers her pet name? he deserves another slap for that!!! Now who is ayaan? And udayan  is his so called son?Ouch

I really loved uday's last dialogue and how you brought in all the books name in it!! it was really so good to read that! And you did keep the name you told me na!!! he he he.. got any more puzzles for me puzzle girl?

Anyway as promised I kept my comment short, he heWinkLOL

All the best for book 6 !!! do update soon!!

Did I get a pm?ROFL

Love youHeart

Edited by andy.a - 30 July 2014 at 4:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andy.1-SuHaaN.R-...navina...

huma12.

IF-Dazzler

huma12.

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Great start of book 6 and awsmmm name same goes to u nivi we'll love uu till the end i m talking about 3 of us hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
love it, thanks for pm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

..IshqShava..

IF-Sizzlerz

..IshqShava..

Posted: 23 July 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
*I'm speechless*
if the prologue is so mind blowing, how will the upcoming chapters be!!ClapClapClap
Thanks for the PMHug

(and forgot to say, Congratulations for beginning the 6th book!! imagine 6 books..wow :) PartyPartyPartyim glad that i've never missed a single chapter until now...Embarrassed thank you so much for giving us this FFBig smileHug keep rockingThumbs Up)

Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 23 July 2014 at 1:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jane42-SuHaaN.R-...navina...

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 23 July 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
very interesting...please do PM me whenever you update...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jane42...navina...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top