Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Awww Karan praises hina -newsnation seg

-Maryam IF-Dazzler
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:04am | IP Logged
 I just watched the seg it was really sweet! First the reporter asked Karan about how it feels nearly 5.5 yrs of YRKKH Karan said it didt even feel like 5 years time went by so fast and we are going to complete 6 years in jan. Smile He said our team has been really good since the beginning and whenever there are big sequences all the parivaars come and we have fun and do so much masti. Scenes main we do so much masti Ke director ki naak main dam kardete hain ROFL 
The reporter asked Karan three good things about hina so he said well ofcourse shes a good actor, very professional, and we do our scenes very quickly. After so many years we are used to each otherLOL Infact we are very comfortable working with each other . Big smileWe don't even rehearse for our scenes. We come and the director says this is the mark "Jo karna hai karlo" ROFL Big smile
Very easy, we both help each other also with the lines and sometimes we make the suggestions together so there's a very cordial relation ((Bas KHUSH)) Tongue And there's an alternate support ek doosre ka.. That makes the scenes also interesting and that has kept yeh rishta going. And we come on time, do the scene , fatafat scene hojate hai, phir ham bhag jaate hain..masti bhi hoti hai sometime we are pulling someone's leg LOL
Reporter then said if I ask three bad things about her LOL  He said nothing as such bad , it's very easy to work with everyone & if you maintain your zones also that you don't interfere much in the others zone so it's all very cordial and nice 
So nothin bad she doesn't take time to get ready jaldi Se ajati hain then he said Pehle late bhi Ati THI but now she comes on time so I don't think there's anything bad thing and we are both doing good for each other and the show so god bless everyone in the show Smile

Overall very nice interview Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NaksHiranKahivanshsaf2012*Dev.*vim916nivedha_123noor321hiranrocksnaKsHolicPragati-nakshkala_09sona_naksh

qingdao Newbie
qingdao
qingdao

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hey maryam can u please provide the link plz plz plz
nero95 Newbie
nero95
nero95

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I watched the interview as well and it was a great interview. Lovely comments from Karan.
Then I watched another video where the reporter commented on about Hina and Karan's off-screen relationship and how they hate each other and can't stand to see each other's faces. They even interviewed Daddaji about them.
What I don't understand is why people keep saying that these two hate each other when it seem that they get along well and have a very professional relationship off screen. 
-Maryam IF-Dazzler
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nero95

I watched the interview as well and it was a great interview. Lovely comments from Karan.
Then I watched another video where the reporter commented on about Hina and Karan's off-screen relationship and how they hate each other and can't stand to see each other's faces. They even interviewed Daddaji about them.
What I don't understand is why people keep saying that these two hate each other when it seem that they get along well and have a very professional relationship off screen.

See hina and Karan always said that they were cordial it was always TC toi who said they weren't !
The thing is that they don't Hang out offscreen I guess people misinterpret that because they are costars and not best friends. Anyway if they hated each other YRKKH would
Not have come this far. And also, thy wouldn't support / help each other out! I think Karan's interview clearly explained what type of comfort they share! And I'm so happy because this interview can finally give an answer to the people who always question their offscreen relation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

swatikhanna Senior Member
swatikhanna
swatikhanna

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
link pl pl give me link pl
sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing