~*~ "Kukkad Kamaal Da" - Eijaz Khan Appreciation Thread-1 ~*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Eijaz Khan Appreciation Thread...

About Eijaz Khan.

Eijaz Khan (born 28 August 1975 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh,India) is an Indian film and television actor.

Eijaz studied in the Our Lady Of Perpetual Succour High School located in Chembur,a suburb in Mumbai and later pursued Civil Engineering from the Datta Meghe College of Engineering,Airoli. Acting happened to him by chance when Balaji discovered him. Before that he used to handle the family business which deals with shock absorbers. Now since acting takes up all of Eijaz's time, his father and brother handle the business.

Eijaz received an injury whilst performing at a stage show which led to his shoulder being dislocated, to the extent that, he was thrown off-track for almost two years. Even today, due to this injury, he cannot move his right-hand above a certain extent and feels he lost out on a lot of work due to this.

Eijaz appeared in some music videos like Leena O Leena, Patang Wali Dor, Ho Gaya Ho Gaya, Kuch To Kaho, Nachche Sari Raat, Kehdu Tumhein, Hum to Mohabbat Karega and an AIDS Awareness Video.

He appeared in Suncrest, Asli Atta, Visa electron, Pride, Pure Ghee, Breeze, Chloromint, TVS Victor, Big Bazaar, Wrigley's, Tata Indicom, BSNL advertisements. He is seen in most of the K-series soap in quite significant roles and is considered to be Ekta Kapoor's blue-eyed boy.

Eijaz won awards like Aap Jaisa Koi 2005 Evergreen Hero, ITA 2005 Bright Onscreen TV Couple of the year with Anita, 2006 SPA Best Jodi again with Anita. Besides working in Indian Television. Eijaz has also had roles in Bollywood movies.

He was slated to perform in Jhalak Dikhla Ja but had to bow out because of a shoulder injury. He was last seen essaying the role of a wealthy and arrogant businessman Vikrant Suryavanshi in Zee TV popular soap Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeed.

Currently,he is playing the role of ACP Kabir in the show,Laut Aao Trisha,being aired on Life OK,from 21st July,2014.

Permission for opening the AT taken from: Aahana

Regards,

...anika... and Laut Aao Trisha DT Team..

Edited by ...anika... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Rules and Regulations of this AT.

1)As,now you are a part of this AT,
please remember you have to abide by certain rules. 

2)This thread is ONLY for appreciating / discussing Eijaz/ Vikrant. 

3)Please only keep it to discussions but no negativity. We have the forum for that , this is strictly for people who LOVE him and his character in Laut Aao Trisha

4)Also, please do not bash other characters in this AT.

5)Please do not quote more than three times. 

6)This is only for Eijaz/ Vikrant fans. 

7)If the DT see more than 3  people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week , then the DT is allowed to punish the whole AT by closing it for 24 hours [during which another AT cannot be made in CFC or CC] and then if it happens again then it will be locked for 48 hours after which it will be shifted to CFC/CC? 

This rule is applied so that members and Admins of a AT can  tell their own friendsnot to  break rules as the entire AT is effected due to the misdoings of   2-3 members.

Regards,

...anika... and Laut Aao Trisha DT Team...

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
~*~ Members ~*~

*KhotaSikaShreya
*Anitaholic
*ishveerrocks
*Abray
Minionite thumbnail
I loved his one-liners yesterday. Kabir is going to be hilarious, but a no-nonsense cop at the same time! 👏
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
this AT is now officially open... Happy Posting... 😊
Minionite thumbnail
^ Wasn't it officially opened when you gave it a title? 😆
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">^ Wasn't it officially opened when you gave it a title?😆</font>

ya,it was actually open at that time but i had to unres other posts of this AT,that's why.
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz add me too...i love Eijaz
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...anika...

ya,it was actually open at that time but i had to unres other posts of this AT,that's why.

I know. I was just having fun. 😆
SanaKan157 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess I should be added also :)