New Spoiler By Aditya Sharma-22/7/14 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
This is gonna be interesting and fun . Pari playing Cupid to Mriara how cuteee can't wait for Tara and pari's first meet πŸ˜› Cv's are Definetly stalking us everywhere so Pankhis it's time u put ur wishes in writing πŸ˜†thanks for sharing Tanvi :)if CV's are stalking I need a unedited version of SR after Mriara reunion lolzEdited by Ananya80 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ananya80

This is gonna be interesting and fun . Pari playing Cupid to Mriara how cuteee can't wait for Tara and pari's first meet πŸ˜› Cv's are Definetly stalking us everywhere so Pankhis it's time u put ur wishes in writing πŸ˜†thanks for sharing Tanvi :)if CV's are stalking I need a unedited version of SR after Mriara reunion lolz

SABA UNEDITED SR PLS OMG THE ULTIMATE EBI PANKHI DREAM
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

maybe wanted to tell Chuhiya to stay far away from her balli πŸ˜†...as ur giving him sleepless nites he doesnt think about his pari LOL...
is not taking care of her...only thinks about U...

why suddenly this coming to make pari-tara meet
will there be something else to it...like Pari's entry maybe mannat saving her..
so maybe pari can come regularly in the psycho villa...

I hope this is to develop Tara-Pari relationship... otherwise I'm going to give big thumbs down for mannat-pari scenes... 🀒
Originally posted by misty85

I hope this is to develop Tara-Pari relationship... otherwise I'm going to give big thumbs down for mannat-pari scenes... 🀒

A big No No to Mannat pari scenes 🀒 I don't want Mannat to come anywhere close to Pari 😑

Pari entering Psycho Villa reminds me of Emma entering Storybrooke in Once Upon A Time!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Seems like it is time for the curse to be broken!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just don't want to see Mannat and Pari together!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

I want to see Tara and Pari grow close like Snow and Emma had become friends without knowing they were mother and daughter!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Balli ka toh kuch kar nahi sakte as like David aka Prince Charming he has lost his memories!!!! 

But the good thing is that he is in love with Tara!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SoumiGirl

Don't underestimate the power of a EBI fan!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

They have been stalking IF and Twitter for sure and have finally realised that they can't serve us crap anymore πŸ˜†

Good one!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But I think they have been reading out posts and also Viraf had re-tweeted the Bodyguard idea!!!!!😊

i think this spoiler will play or lead to Mjay turning into bodyguard...as Pari comes to meet tara. those securoty guards of Omkar stopping Pari...he will be saving pari those guards would be beaten up ...this will be seen by Omkar he might be shown he gets impressed... which will lead to Mjay turn safe guard of Tara...