Rangrasiya

Only loyal PARUD and RR fans plz enter (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

babyji

babyji

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
With you Deepsel wholeheartedly...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Only loyal PARUD and RR fans plz enter (Page 3)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parudTRsandhir

parudTRsandhir

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
After reading all the bashing posts, this post is a relief to me..
Very Very well said dear... Your post was soo thoughtful n matured..

At the end of d day, All actors are Humans god dammit... Plzz spare them n their spouses...

We all love RR..

more love= more expectation

more expectation leaves us dis satisfied wid whatever we get.. This in turn leads to  diappointment, anger etc... which we ooze out by bashing people associated wid d show...

I understand that all dis bashing is d result of our enormous love towards d show.. But in dat process we are fighting among each other... Is our forum dat much weak dat we create differences among ourselves

Plzz guys lets stop dis n Keep loving RR, PARUD and Sanish...

PS: sry if i hav hurt anyone.. It is completely my POV..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parud111CutemithraSingaporeFanKhushiParoAashna_30

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Good post Smile

chokri

chokri

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I feel sad too.this is teh only serial I watch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parud111

lovearshi93

IF-Rockerz

lovearshi93

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Agree with u Smile
Beautifully written

Hayathye

Groupbie

Hayathye

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
totally agree with you...I am non- hindi speaker and even if i want to watch anything in hindi normally will only watch them with English subtitle... but rangrasiya make me watch it even without English subtitle and make me learn hindi...so I will keep loving rangrasiya forever however the story is because they always rock...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renshiCutemithraKhushiParo

rithureuben

Goldie

rithureuben

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
This is much needed post dear. The cast and crew have given us a remarkable story so far for 6 months with minor hiccups which are totally understandable. We are not helping by the mixed response for every track. The feedback that get will not make much difference because its is not possible for everyone to like everything about the show.

I believe that when an artist offers up his/her work for our enjoyment, we have every right to appreciate it as well as criticize it. But we must be firm yet gentle in doing so. They have not given us their lives for us to judge their choices and commitments. They work for as many hours as needed to give us a few minutes of brilliant story telling. But what they do beyond those hours is none of our business. We should respect our boundaries.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parud111CutemithraKhushiParo

Cutemithra

Groupbie

Cutemithra

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Exactly deepsel... Very well said... Negativism in the forum was making me sick... Much needed post at this time.. Here you go dear... Take a standing ovation from all loyal fans for having guts to make this post Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parud111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top