Rangrasiya

Only loyal PARUD and RR fans plz enter (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I will agree to everything else except Paro'd POV business.. Only yesterday we had something sensible.

We asked for a love story from both people's POV. That is what majority wanted.

So don't throw that in the faces now!

We didn't ask for less screen space for one lead - but a love story of both..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeMohisazeffy2k2believe77Zeeliciousxonerinatttttt1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Only loyal PARUD and RR fans plz enter (Page 2)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv_SanIsh

Luv_SanIsh

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Positive post is much needed for Parud fanz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa

JyotiBThakur

IF-Dazzler

JyotiBThakur

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Totally agree with with you and i am their with you.Smile
I am a loyal RR, Sanaya and Ashish fan... And more importantly a PaRud fan. You have made such a beautiful and positive post. Thanks alot for bringing some positivity in the forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkkMohisaKhushiParo

dharaaa

dharaaa

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Well said Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa

deepsel

Goldie

deepsel

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

I will agree to everything else except Paro'd POV business.. Only yesterday we had something sensible.

We asked for a love story from both people's POV. That is what majority wanted.

So don't throw that in the faces now!

We didn't ask for less screen space for one lead - but a love story of both..

Sunara dear,

I think u got it all wrong...Infact I left a post in that thread appreciating the sensible discussion went on..may be u missed it( pg 136)..this has nothing to do with that discussion...

May be u missed other topics floating around degrading both actors.. I am seriously fed up..We too agree and sad with the outcome but never lashed it on real ppl...

I thought of explaining to you since I respect u a lot as a sensible writer and as told earlier ur posts are one reason to pull me into the forum...

We will get everything juz need the patience thats it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisaprincessunara

tttttt1

IF-Dazzler

tttttt1

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
ideally i should not be commenting here because i am one of those people who dont post only positive posts
firstly as much as nobody should tell the makers what to do , i think we should not tell  co members what to do 

the business they are in criticism is an important part  , and this includes criticizing the actors for their absence and professionalism , as human being i feel nobody can be completely rational , so yeah biases do come in , i can counter a post if i find it is misplaced , dont like it atall , i ignore it but customizing the forum for any  group of thought positive or negative is  never going to happen ,because then it is not a natural behavior 
irrespective of whether i am a loyal fan or not , this place allows me to post a opinion provided i watch the show , so i will embrace diversity and accept the fact  that people think differently including your post

Edited by tttttt1 - 22 July 2014 at 12:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

believe77Zeeliciousxoprincessunara

nerina

IF-Dazzler

nerina

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Fantastic post as usual and hopefully they could take a cue from it...Agree whole hardheartedly..and certainly disheartening to see some amateur  disgraceful comments on our leads...Its like pouring water on ducks back...who knows when their minds would repair...In this case...Sanaya and Ashish are thorough professionals ...and  ignore these types... We too have to do the same  and move off and  hope for the best that these so called fans will change their narrow-mindedness.

vidia_

vidia_

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
well said. A much needed post.
i love parud and Rangrasiya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top