Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

deepsel

IF-Dazzler

deepsel

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Dear RR family,

Today I am going to be very serious and honest...I have been thinking whether to make this post or not from yesterday...but alas today I lost my temper...

People who feel "Oh..crap here she goes with all the positivity shit"...please feel free to leave...

When I joined RR forum 13 days back...do you know how much hardwork it took for like-minded members like me to put the forum back to a happy place for everyone..Now I see the history is beginning to happen to ruin it separating the fandom...

I know everybody is entitled to their opinion and has the freedom of speech...I salute your honesty...I know you love RR and want good for the series but please refrain it from taking on the real people/actors...Defending your favorite is acceptable but not at the cost of degrading their costar...

This is the reason I use only character names even in my analysis posts..

Being a married woman, I feel so disgusted to see the comments made on Ashish,Sanaya , their professionalism and their respective partners..they are humans , I know they are acting..I know u r paying for the channel to watch them..but that doesn't give you the right to bash them..period...We don't need to teach them how to behave when our own behaviour is questionable...

After long day of work, when we tune into the forum .you know how it feels to see such topics totally ruining the fun mood..its disgusting..plain disgusting..

You want to know who is the reason of RR's present condition...its US..yes we fans are the reason (I feel those are not even the real fans)..(not Ashish, not Sanaya...not even CVs, we are the reason)

We always find fault with the show no matter how good it is ...

When RR started , one group started its slow,its negative..plz change the story..show romance for TRPs...pressure

When they changed story, other group started we want the intensity back, no family drama ...pressure

When the show was male-centric, started shouting plz want paro's POV...pressure

When finally they are ready to show Paro's POV, again complaints on Rudra missing...pressure..

Seriously ...i know CVs are struggling to maintain balance..but please give them the breathing space will you...

u can't expect all the episodes to be like june 20th (alas many had complaints on that too..)...they needed to show other characters to move the drama forward...

Heck I am a great PARUD fan...I love Ashish..I love Sanaya ..i love RR equally ...I want the best for both of them...I don't care what they do in their real life...They both worked and working hard to reach this heights...

people who starts bashing ...plz put yourself in their shoes... 

I don't care what people say...I will always be positive for my RR and always be a loyal fan...People who say "oh..because of people like you, the show is going on drains like garbage...then..hear..I am ready to watch this garbage anytime the long it lasts (which is much much better than so called TRP pleasing shows...)

Its always much easier to find fault in a product but it takes whole heart and love to find good even from the scramblings...and I am and will continue to do that...

If u don't like it..plz move on but please don't spoil it for the people who love them..

Bas..enough said...

I know my fellow PARUD darlings will agree with me...and I am not apologizing to anyone as I know what I said is true to my heart,,,

To my dear fellow real RR fans...don't worry ...we will keep the forum rocking as always with positivity...Big smile who is with me ??

Edited by deepsel - 21 July 2014 at 11:31pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

arohi-litimegrlipkkksandyscbssi123neeveeCute21Mohisaminaxi_ntamilgirl0renshiSwatsudharaaaParud111firsttimehereRevolver_Ranikalin56CutemithraTiangkahayakhnGaggansayuriforevercutyanushkaakshararocksmages007sancheetachokriradiationLuv_SanIsh--Lalz--sai2311Dream_onsree-sreekhankiraninstantconnectdjluvparudvidia_parudTRsandhirradha.loveSumayya_EjazRudra77Sangana_CrazyRudraFan_orangecandy3SingaporeFanparud4infinityzeffy2k2rithureubenOldestfanaaliah3108liana2304divyarnavbeauty14IAmMayFlowerMalini1NavyaKavya30dushturainpsagarsMP07sushk123asha_amCara86Siestadazzlerabinerinablue_rose1605-Sanayaholic-leanne_1983ddsoapsJyotiBThakurNNN-08--Nuzrath-KhushiParomultimediaaparud143ProudArShianlovearshi93misscrazyfan..Jyoti..Bioinfo_Chaitugogumavarshu27lavalinaGuineaamaiashonasandy_SenbonZakura_CrazyAmie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Only loyal PARUD and RR fans plz enter" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue_rose1605

IF-Dazzler

blue_rose1605

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Well Said..Totally agree with you..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisasree-sreeKhushiParo

SingaporeFan

Goldie

SingaporeFan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Very well said! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisaKhushiParo

mages007

Groupbie

mages007

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Very well said dear... I totally agree with u... I'm with you...Thumbs Up

Mohisasree-sreeKhushiParo

zrn1312

Groupbie

zrn1312

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
NIcely said!! We needed a positive post like this in the forum Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisasree-sree

sree-sree

sree-sree

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Heck I am a great PARUD fan...I love Ashish..I love Sanaya ..i love RR equally ...I want the best for both of them...I don't care what they do in their real life...They both worked and working hard to reach this heights...

Well said honeyClapTotally agree with you..I AM PARUD ASHISH SANAYA RR FAN only..This forums fill with negativity alwaysCry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisaCutemithraddsoapslavalina

KhushiParo

IF-Dazzler

KhushiParo

We don't need to teach them how to behave when our own behaviour is questionable.

Well said!

Deeps it's totally fine. Let's not be affected by those posts. Let's enjoy the show.
They are finding negative points we can find lot more positives.

ipkkkMohisasree-sree

lavalina

IF-Sizzlerz

lavalina

Very well written ab tho even am fed up lolll am here for RR and Parud am gonna be here for them no matter what duniya yahan se vahan kyun na hojaye...its limit fed up of bashing...and yeah i agree even we have our problem regarding episode but we are worried due to Trps par kuch log toh aise hai jaise they got reason to start bashing i mean what is it yea show some decency and professionalism! dont get that low i mean either you love RR with all its factor or you Dont, Basss!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkkMohisasree-sreeblue_rose1605KhushiParo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top