Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

India-Forums

why is ashish being blamed and bashed? (Page 3)

chokri Senior Member
chokri
chokri

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
there are many loop holes in the story..instead of pointing out dat n chewing ST's brains the haters chant "Sharma is dancing Sharma is dancing"..arre if he dont dance nw when will he dance? at the age of 50? what do these ppl want? whole day Rudra walking behind Paro like a dog? hain? why cant let us enjoy this moment aka paro doubting shanty and taking the lead? before the prb was paro not geting screen space..nw when she gets tht again same story sharma is dancing jeeezzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfSumayya_EjazAashna_30

IAmMayFlower Goldie
IAmMayFlower
IAmMayFlower

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Ashish isn't bashed or blamed but the way his absence is handled is very upsetting!! He says he stays in RR sets for 12 full hours which is not shown on the screens... This makes people generally think that he is giving more importance to JDJ... He is struggling hard but his struggle is shown for jhalak and not for RR!!  His absence is definitely affecting the story line!! 

RR is told to be revolving around rudra and paro but now since ashish's other commitments are taking priority the show is really affected.. Why isn't his presence on the sets not shown in the show... Now that JDJ is toughening up he is sure to be seen less on the RR sets... Hope he had RR as his higher priority!! 

All these consequences is making the lead pair look like a supporting cast and the rest as the main characters!!  No other show have this problem when their lead is signed a parallel project.. Only RR is unique!!  

Edited by IAmMayFlower - 22 July 2014 at 12:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegiAafatKiGolizeffy2k2P.Srinivasprincessunara

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bushkhan_1996

Originally posted by lavalina

Well am not against him but agaisnt that person who is not using his skills properly and giving us bothe rudra n paro as well as shatanu like balanced space! its like if everyday its Rudra Muhh dikhaayi he is shown very little which isnt good for Ashish only
this muh dikhayi is because he is juggling between two shows and he cannot be at places at the same time,as soon as jdj ends we'll get old RR back.keep your hopes high

areh nooo muhh dikhayi isnt that kyunki 12 hors meaning from 9:30 to 10 he is in RR set so what are the directors waiting to do n use his skills...anyway i love RR so i'll will keep watching lekin yea i'll not bear bashing of neither RR nor Sanaya nor Ashish! anyways lets waitWink
Aashna_30 IF-Rockerz
Aashna_30
Aashna_30

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Arey. .hume kaise pata chala ke ashish ki wajeh se stoi khrab ho rahi..chaar episodes se hum ne yeh soch liya..es when he was giving his 100 percent to rr right from the day when jhalak standard. .but now he has less screen space doesn't not meen that it is all because of jhalak. .he was not well for the whole week. .he tweeted on Sunday that he is feeling much better now. .kuch bhi ho..kuch time wait to kar sakte hai.
I think if my own favourite actor is sitting vehla in house and others are doing 2 show at one time. 
I don't need to feel jealous of him..after all it his hardwork..

Edited by Aashna_30 - 22 July 2014 at 12:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfRevolver_Rani

chokri Senior Member
chokri
chokri

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
There is this particular set of ppl who always hv a prb wid him. first it was 1) he over acts while crying..chewed this topic to death now they need another reason...2) here we go again jdj..if not satisfied with this two there is a third angle aka his wife..

nw there isa 4th prb as per the bashers " he says he is on set for 12 hrs but v dont actually see him much".arre he will do wat his director says..can he poke his nose n say "hey director, i m here for 12 hrs can u put me in each n every scene like dyeing saris along wid paro or playing board games wid my dad n mom etc etc" 

if the director dont use his 12 hrs on set well... ...again same song..sharma doing jdj..smh

Edited by chokri - 22 July 2014 at 12:20am

velvetscarfRevolver_Rani

Aashna_30 IF-Rockerz
Aashna_30
Aashna_30

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chokri

There is this particular set of ppl who always hv a prb wid him. first it was 1) he over acts while crying..chewed this topic to death now they need another reason...2) here we go again jdj..if not satisfied with this two there is a third angle aka his wife..

nw there isa 4th prb as per the bashers " he says he is on set for 12 hrs but v dont actually see him much".arre he will do wat his director says..can he poke his nose n say "hey director, i m here for 12 hrs can u put me in each n every scene like dyeing saris along wid paro or playing board games wid my dad n mom etc etc" 

if the director dont use his 12 hrs on set well... ...again same song..sharma doing jdj..smh
They have no life except mocking and bashing ashish. ..Gurbani bhi kehti hai jitni kissi ki ninda ksro wo utna hi upper uthta hai...they are thinking that rr's store line getting affected becoz og him..
Jabke rr ki story to bahut pehle se khraab ho chuki hai during mala track and due to mala track trp bahut neeche chali gayi..

Edited by Aashna_30 - 22 July 2014 at 12:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfRevolver_Ranichokri

fiza005 Senior Member
fiza005
fiza005

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiRaizada

Ashish is being blamed and bashed by some people cause those people have TOOO MUCH free time! they get bored, and just think of a topic here and there! its very annoying sometimes :/

May be not because of too much time may be because they love him so much they want to see him more on screen.

Fadila55Aashna_30

Aashna_30 IF-Rockerz
Aashna_30
Aashna_30

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiza005

Originally posted by KhushiRaizada

Ashish is being blamed and bashed by some people cause those people have TOOO MUCH free time! they get bored, and just think of a topic here and there! its very annoying sometimes :/

May be not because of too much time may be because they love him so much they want to see him more on screen.
I don't think so. .

Go to top