Rangrasiya

   

why is ashish being blamed and bashed? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

chokri

Senior Member

chokri

Joined: 17 October 2011

Posts: 285

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
1)Paro's nandu jijas and step mom's halat is not shown..
2)where is thakur? 
3)wht is mala doing roaming arnd in dat haveli?
4) wht abt samrat n mythilis childless track n his new business? 
5) wht abt Rudras dad and his bro? I see them only in dining table
6) what abt Aman? Sunehri was seen flirting wid him in the beginning..
7) ok Ankita Sharma left? so laila died kya?

nobody cares...coz they hv AShish Sharma as the scape goat..blame  him whole day..if not satisfied pull his wife also..arre wah bhai, I dont understand..I JUST DONT understand..


The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfRevolver_Ranisuman77Luv_SanIshKhushiRaizadasree-sreeSumayya_Ejazbushkhan_1996dushturainblue_rose1605soulspiritAashna_30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is ashish being blamed and bashed? (Page 2)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Joined: 19 August 2012

Posts: 5531

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree-sree

Originally posted by chokri

there is a dialogue in "guru" hindi movie..
"Jab log tumhare khilaf bolne lage...samajh lo tarakki kar rahe ho" aka when ppl start talking aganist u...then u are making progress

.these guys bash Ashish day and nite coz they think abt only him 24/7...may be they shud kick Ashish out frm RR and some buffoon shud come n play the role of Rudra. I wud love to c the reactions of the haters then.



No No..they love ASHISH as Rudra..that is why they want to see him the whole episode ..I think many bashers are ASHISH fans hereLOL..
Being his fan even I want to see more and more rudra but I don't think ashish fans bashed him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree-sreeSumayya_Ejazbushkhan_1996blue_rose1605

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Joined: 19 August 2012

Posts: 5531

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chokri

1)Paro's nandu jijas and step mom's halat is not shown..
2)where is thakur? 
3)wht is mala doing roaming arnd in dat haveli?
4) wht abt samrat n mythilis childless track n his new business? 
5) wht abt Rudras dad and his bro? I see them only in dining table
6) what abt Aman? Sunehri was seen flirting wid him in the beginning..
7) ok Ankita Sharma left? so laila died kya?

nobody cares...coz they hv AShish Sharma as the scape goat..blame  him whole day..if not satisfied pull his wife also..arre wah bhai, I dont understand..I JUST DONT understand..


Agree dear. .I really feel very bad for ashish and archna. ...an actor of Ashish's calibre does not deserve this..peoples have problem if his wife tweeted pic hugging him..my god. .it is a personal liberty of an individual which shows not be violated yaar.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfRevolver_Ranikalin56chokriSumayya_Ejaz

lavalina

IF-Sizzlerz

lavalina

Joined: 09 November 2009

Posts: 10594

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Well am not against him but agaisnt that person who is not using his skills properly and giving us bothe rudra n paro as well as shatanu like balanced space! its like if everyday its Rudra Muhh dikhaayi he is shown very little which isnt good for Ashish only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturainbushkhan_1996

JyotiBThakur

IF-Dazzler

JyotiBThakur

Joined: 30 March 2012

Posts: 3158

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Much needed post... Don't know why every week there's something or the other negative thing going on in the forum... We should try and keep the negativity away from the forum.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfRevolver_RaniSarchl1234kalin56chokriSumayya_Ejazdushturainbushkhan_1996Aashna_30

bushkhan_1996

Goldie

bushkhan_1996

Joined: 03 May 2012

Posts: 1096

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chokri

there is a dialogue in "guru" hindi movie..
"Jab log tumhare khilaf bolne lage...samajh lo tarakki kar rahe ho" aka when ppl start talking aganist u...then u are making progress

.these guys bash Ashish day and nite coz they think abt only him 24/7...may be they shud kick Ashish out frm RR and some buffoon shud come n play the role of Rudra. I wud love to c the reactions of the haters then.


Agree.they will again start complaining why did he leave etc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrisree-sreeSumayya_EjazAashna_30

bushkhan_1996

Goldie

bushkhan_1996

Joined: 03 May 2012

Posts: 1096

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

Well am not against him but agaisnt that person who is not using his skills properly and giving us bothe rudra n paro as well as shatanu like balanced space! its like if everyday its Rudra Muhh dikhaayi he is shown very little which isnt good for Ashish only
this muh dikhayi is because he is juggling between two shows and he cannot be at places at the same time,as soon as jdj ends we'll get old RR back.keep your hopes high

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

5598Sumayya_Ejaz

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Joined: 19 August 2012

Posts: 5531

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bushkhan_1996

Originally posted by chokri

there is a dialogue in "guru" hindi movie..
"Jab log tumhare khilaf bolne lage...samajh lo tarakki kar rahe ho" aka when ppl start talking aganist u...then u are making progress

.these guys bash Ashish day and nite coz they think abt only him 24/7...may be they shud kick Ashish out frm RR and some buffoon shud come n play the role of Rudra. I wud love to c the reactions of the haters then.


Agree.they will again start complaining why did he leave etc
Some peoples bashed him because they don't like his reply in any interview ..but I love his honesty he is not someone who praises people on their face for the sake of. ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolver_RaniSumayya_Ejazlavalina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Ashish - incredible Ashish

2 3

Betterose 21 4953 25 August 2014 at 8:31pm
By believe77
Ashish wife Archana praises Sanaya and Ashish-Video

2 3 4 5 6 7

vibhutil 52 14428 17 August 2014 at 10:53pm
By lovearshi93
Ashish Sharma needs to fix himself [DT Nt-Pg16]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

rowan 125 16124 22 July 2014 at 1:55pm
By lrlpam
Kiku aka Palak Talks about Ashish Sharma vanitha3d 4 350 21 July 2014 at 11:16pm
By sadhnasoumya
Ashish sharma verses Ashish Chowdhry Hayathye 2 1511 08 July 2014 at 4:49am
By sadhnasoumya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.