Here's what I think Rudra can do in parallel while Paro can do something else at home...
RR has gone way past the "intense love story" angle since both are married. They are so much in love but it is not visible in the episodes at the moment (1 or 2 minute sequence won't help the audience know that they love each other intensely). Hence it does not make sense to bring the love story angle in RR anymore. Had the intensity been there (realizing the love for each other but not speaking it out), RR would have been in a very different angle (maybe generating better TRPs if nothing else).
Anyways, Rudra can do this in parallel to be well utilized...
1) He needs to the solve Tejawat case - what happened to this track? If he is to be utilized, they can dedicate some screen space for him investigating upon Tejawat and his wear abouts
2) He needs to find Paro's elder sister (Paro's belief that her Major saab will find her whereabouts)- can't this track start in parallel?? Preparations for going on the other side of the border and trying to find Paro's sister (this will help find leads for point (1))
3a) Visit psychiatrist as per V. K. Singh's instructions, get some paid leaves, take Paro out for honeymoon and spend some quality time. This will definitely make all the forum members happy and maybe generate some TRPs (if that's what helps generate TRPs, i don't know and don't care much about TRPs).
3b) Visit psychiatrist as per V. K. Singh's instructions, keep an eye on Shantanu, monitoring his movements, his actions and at the same time keep Paro in his safe arms plus make sure he is there with her every time she trips (because Paro said in yesterday's episode that he will always be there to catch her every time she trips) - start his own investigations at home if he doesn't trust Shantanu from the beginning
Meanwhile, Paro should do this in parallel...
1) Paro can start her own investigations (as she has learned from Rudra) regarding Shantanu while Rudra is away solving (1) or (2) rather than only sorting out family issues as now she has a motive behind it (finding the bullet casing and about Shantanu and Sunehri's love track as per SBS/SBB segments)
2) Keep tripping here and there and get caught in Rudra's arms (3b) making all the forum members happy for more than 2 minutes plus help Rudra in his investigations regarding Shantanu (after all she's a Major's wife, she should have learned a few tricks). I think she should trust Rudra more and look at all angles before blindly trusting anyone (Shantanu's case).
3) If the CVs opt for 3a (honeymoon track - a whole episode or 2 episodes dedicated only to them (another good Jaipur track) then it will definitely keep both the main leads in the show garnering different other tracks (I don't know what other tracks at the moment, though!!).
4) Showcase more on Paro's emotions which has been missing since the beginning (credits to DIyaS - read this from Today's Takes)
There is so much for Rudra and Paro to do but alas they are not being utilized well!
I am sure these ideas will keep both the main leads busy and give them much more screen space than what is being shown at the moment (although Paro does get the required screen space but she needs to do lot of other things). It will be raining PaRud for the fans. If the CVs opt for Rudra's 3a and 3b then it will be cherry on the top and even garner better TRPs (if its promoted this well through scroll ads, promos, etc)
Did I answer what was asked for or I went completely out of the line??
Just rambled what I thought after reading all the comments...
Edited by kamalt - 21 July 2014 at 11:13pm