Rangrasiya

Lack of Rudra - who is to blame (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Siesta

Goldie

Siesta

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

Excellent post. I don't want to say anything about Ashish and JDJ. But to all those who have a problem with Rudra's screen time in RR please present your ideas. And this is not us being sarcastic I actually want to read genuine ideas. Here is my reason why we can't have too much Rudra right now. Ok lets see what exactly do you think Rudra will do to Shantanu when he sees him flirting with his sister. Hmmm option 1 break his arms and legs, option 2 shoot him, option 3 he notices nothing because he is too busy romancing Paro, option 4 he is so giddy with happiness he arranges for their marriage. The Rudra we saw during the Laila is the Rudra we all love because he is a quick finisher, he sees a problem and he goes for the kill how long do you think Shantanau will last with Rudra lurking around actually using his brains. I hope we can read some creative ideas on what is expected of Rudra, he needs to be in the story at the same time we want Shantanu to stay and how does Paro fit in all this without neither ML and FL characters being compromised, oh yeah don't forget TRPs.   

I am also not being sarcastic at all...i am also looking for genuine ideas because i am really confused. I really don't see how they can show more of Rudra in the current scenario without completely diluting his character. Lets see if some enlightened people on the forum can help. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanimeAashna_30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lack of Rudra - who is to blame (Page 2)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siesta

Goldie

Siesta

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

Lack of Rudra - whom to blame ---

my question why do you want to blame anyone here? cannot you think it is just some script which is planned from start

Well there are a lot of posts blaming Ashish and JDJ for it hence the title. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

OriginalBarbie

OriginalBarbie

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
RES Embarrassed

Will come back after i get some sleep Smile

rithureuben

Goldie

rithureuben

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Honestly speaking, the romantic in me would be very happy seeing Rudra holding Paro, gazing into her eyes and whisper sweet nothings that make her blush every other episode. But the realist in me likes the way things are. Rudra has a demanding job which he likes and keeps separate from his family. He knows that his wife is safe and happy at home with his family and that he doesn't have to hover around her all the time. He is confident that when something out of the ordinary occurs she will be open about it and discuss it with him when he returns from work. And this track where Paro is slowly realising that the threat on her life is very much there and that the man who is around her is not honest as he seema shows us that she can be sensible and not blindly trusting as she did in Tejawat's case. So it shows her growth too.
Whether Ashhish's commitments or the simple fact that all the actors have a life beyond RR there is a shift in the story which is fine as this is not a biographical account of Major Rudra Pratap Ranavat. So as long as the story telling remains crisp, editing is clean and the use of body doubles are minimal and not obvious, I will enjoy the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kate_austenSiestaloveanime

Oldestfan

Goldie

Oldestfan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

Excellent post. I don't want to say anything about Ashish and JDJ. But to all those who have a problem with Rudra's screen time in RR please present your ideas. And this is not us being sarcastic I actually want to read genuine ideas. Here is my reason why we can't have too much Rudra right now. Ok lets see what exactly do you think Rudra will do to Shantanu when he sees him flirting with his sister. Hmmm option 1 break his arms and legs, option 2 shoot him, option 3 he notices nothing because he is too busy romancing Paro, option 4 he is so giddy with happiness he arranges for their marriage. The Rudra we saw during the Laila is the Rudra we all love because he is a quick finisher, he sees a problem and he goes for the kill how long do you think Shantanau will last with Rudra lurking around actually using his brains. I hope we can read some creative ideas on what is expected of Rudra, he needs to be in the story at the same time we want Shantanu to stay and how does Paro fit in all this without neither ML and FL characters being compromised, oh yeah don't forget TRPs.   

Exactly LA!

I think its important for Rudra to believe Shantanu at this point, and go off and continue what he does best, killing off people at borders and returning occasionally, like a true soldier for some sweet reunion lovin! In other words, a holding pattern. Paro needs to come front and center, now, fast. She needs to be shown suspecting, pondering, putting people in their place being assertive, and succumbing to fear and insecurity in solitude - mirroring Rudra in his Jallad Jailor days! Sanaya will nail that, I am confident. 

Heres the catch. How do you play it so that Rudra is fooled, Paro is not fooled, Shantanu is fooled also into going into a holding pattern and worming his way into the Ranawat hearts, not attacking Paro, but Paro getting a handle on him more and more and not succumbing to fear?
I guess thats what they get the big bucks for!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SiestarithureubensoulspiritAashna_30P.Srinivas

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Agree with all the points here... I suspect that the villain has been brought in for covering Ashish's absence... also Rudra's presence at the border gives time for them to build the story.
As oldest fan and loveanime said Rudra is a finisher... one whiff of what shantanu is up to and he will be out of the house ... no matter what..

The family needs time to believe Shantanu... and Rudra cannot be there for that...

The show had issues with writing and screenplay even before this.. the premise of a love story ended very very fast... so the conflict has to come from somewhere...

CVs are to blame for the whole fiasco... and even now extended saas bahu scenes are spoiling what we wanted ... Paro /her feelings and her scenes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiestarithureubensoulspiritAashna_30

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Agree with all the points here... I suspect that the villain has been brought in for covering Ashish's absence... also Rudra's presence at the border gives time for them to build the story.
As oldest fan and loveanime said Rudra is a finisher... one whiff of what shantanu is up to and he will be out of the house ... no matter what..

The family needs time to believe Shantanu... and Rudra cannot be there for that...

The show had issues with writing and screenplay even before this.. the premise of a love story ended very very fast... so the conflict has to come from somewhere...

CVs are to blame for the whole fiasco... and even now extended saas bahu scenes are spoiling what we wanted ... Paro /her feelings and her scenes...
Totally agree.

Newbiesoapfan

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Sorry but Jhalak is to blame for less Rudra scenes plain and simple.  But besides that a big issue is casting.  Laila was terribly over the top and so is long-winded Shantanu.  Good grief who is he talking to btw?  I don't know what the problem is but this show has one good villain - Mohini - and I don't see why they are always trying to find another.  What happened to Disher and Mohini? How about Mala and Mohini?  CVs are lost right now and less Rudra scenes is just one of the many problems.

Siesta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top