Frequent Posters

OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
RES 😳

Will come back after i get some sleep 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly speaking, the romantic in me would be very happy seeing Rudra holding Paro, gazing into her eyes and whisper sweet nothings that make her blush every other episode. But the realist in me likes the way things are. Rudra has a demanding job which he likes and keeps separate from his family. He knows that his wife is safe and happy at home with his family and that he doesn't have to hover around her all the time. He is confident that when something out of the ordinary occurs she will be open about it and discuss it with him when he returns from work. And this track where Paro is slowly realising that the threat on her life is very much there and that the man who is around her is not honest as he seema shows us that she can be sensible and not blindly trusting as she did in Tejawat's case. So it shows her growth too.
Whether Ashhish's commitments or the simple fact that all the actors have a life beyond RR there is a shift in the story which is fine as this is not a biographical account of Major Rudra Pratap Ranavat. So as long as the story telling remains crisp, editing is clean and the use of body doubles are minimal and not obvious, I will enjoy the show.
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loveanime

Excellent post. I don't want to say anything about Ashish and JDJ. But to all those who have a problem with Rudra's screen time in RR please present your ideas. And this is not us being sarcastic I actually want to read genuine ideas. Here is my reason why we can't have too much Rudra right now. Ok lets see what exactly do you think Rudra will do to Shantanu when he sees him flirting with his sister. Hmmm option 1 break his arms and legs, option 2 shoot him, option 3 he notices nothing because he is too busy romancing Paro, option 4 he is so giddy with happiness he arranges for their marriage. The Rudra we saw during the Laila is the Rudra we all love because he is a quick finisher, he sees a problem and he goes for the kill how long do you think Shantanau will last with Rudra lurking around actually using his brains. I hope we can read some creative ideas on what is expected of Rudra, he needs to be in the story at the same time we want Shantanu to stay and how does Paro fit in all this without neither ML and FL characters being compromised, oh yeah don't forget TRPs.   

Exactly LA!

I think its important for Rudra to believe Shantanu at this point, and go off and continue what he does best, killing off people at borders and returning occasionally, like a true soldier for some sweet reunion lovin! In other words, a holding pattern. Paro needs to come front and center, now, fast. She needs to be shown suspecting, pondering, putting people in their place being assertive, and succumbing to fear and insecurity in solitude - mirroring Rudra in his Jallad Jailor days! Sanaya will nail that, I am confident. 

Heres the catch. How do you play it so that Rudra is fooled, Paro is not fooled, Shantanu is fooled also into going into a holding pattern and worming his way into the Ranawat hearts, not attacking Paro, but Paro getting a handle on him more and more and not succumbing to fear?
I guess thats what they get the big bucks for!πŸ˜ƒ
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with all the points here... I suspect that the villain has been brought in for covering Ashish's absence... also Rudra's presence at the border gives time for them to build the story.
As oldest fan and loveanime said Rudra is a finisher... one whiff of what shantanu is up to and he will be out of the house ... no matter what..

The family needs time to believe Shantanu... and Rudra cannot be there for that...

The show had issues with writing and screenplay even before this.. the premise of a love story ended very very fast... so the conflict has to come from somewhere...

CVs are to blame for the whole fiasco... and even now extended saas bahu scenes are spoiling what we wanted ... Paro /her feelings and her scenes...
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Agree with all the points here... I suspect that the villain has been brought in for covering Ashish's absence... also Rudra's presence at the border gives time for them to build the story.

As oldest fan and loveanime said Rudra is a finisher... one whiff of what shantanu is up to and he will be out of the house ... no matter what..

The family needs time to believe Shantanu... and Rudra cannot be there for that...

The show had issues with writing and screenplay even before this.. the premise of a love story ended very very fast... so the conflict has to come from somewhere...

CVs are to blame for the whole fiasco... and even now extended saas bahu scenes are spoiling what we wanted ... Paro /her feelings and her scenes...

Totally agree.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but Jhalak is to blame for less Rudra scenes plain and simple.  But besides that a big issue is casting.  Laila was terribly over the top and so is long-winded Shantanu.  Good grief who is he talking to btw?  I don't know what the problem is but this show has one good villain - Mohini - and I don't see why they are always trying to find another.  What happened to Disher and Mohini? How about Mala and Mohini?  CVs are lost right now and less Rudra scenes is just one of the many problems.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: believe77

There is screenplay at fault that have lot of Shantanu scenes.  When they show Parud scenes lately, we also get Shantanu as bonus with his never-ending monologues.  I feel the director is trying to hard to promote this villain track, by giving him more screen space.  Yes, Shantanu was supposed to go in search for the attacker yet he is at home?   I know it is easy to blame Ashish, but he is on the set (off screen segments) so why are they not using him is something I am failing to understand.  Why bring up seeing a psychologist if they were not going to do anything about it.  Loose screenplay and bad direction is what is causing this mess.  I have already mentioned on another post thay if your actor is on the set use that time to complete his scenes with others instead of having him sit around.  

i'll go with this i also feel directors should know how to make maximum use of their leadsss and also i believe that villain should be more scarier not like he is right now!
kamalt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here's what I think Rudra can do in parallel while Paro can do something else at home...
RR has gone way past the "intense love story" angle since both are married. They are so much in love but it is not visible in the episodes at the moment (1 or 2 minute sequence won't help the audience know that they love each other intensely). Hence it does not make sense to bring the love story angle in RR anymore. Had the intensity been there (realizing the love for each other but not speaking it out), RR would have been in a very different angle (maybe generating better TRPs if nothing else).

Anyways, Rudra can do this in parallel to be well utilized...
1) He needs to the solve Tejawat case - what happened to this track? If he is to be utilized, they can dedicate some screen space for him investigating upon Tejawat and his wear abouts

2) He needs to find Paro's elder sister (Paro's belief that her Major saab will find her whereabouts)- can't this track start in parallel?? Preparations for going on the other side of the border and trying to find Paro's sister (this will help find leads for point (1))

3a) Visit psychiatrist as per V. K. Singh's instructions, get some paid leaves, take Paro out for honeymoon and spend some quality time. This will definitely make all the forum members happy and maybe generate some TRPs (if that's what helps generate TRPs, i don't know and don't care much about TRPs).

OR

3b) Visit psychiatrist as per V. K. Singh's instructions, keep an eye on Shantanu, monitoring his movements, his actions and at the same time keep Paro in his safe arms plus make sure he is there with her every time she trips (because Paro said in yesterday's episode that he will always be there to catch her every time she trips) - start his own investigations at home if he doesn't trust Shantanu from the beginning

Meanwhile, Paro should do this in parallel...
1) Paro can start her own investigations (as she has learned from Rudra) regarding Shantanu while Rudra is away solving (1) or (2) rather than only sorting out family issues as now she has a motive behind it (finding the bullet casing and about Shantanu and Sunehri's love track as per SBS/SBB segments)

2) Keep tripping here and there and get caught in Rudra's arms (3b) making all the forum members happy for more than 2 minutes plus help Rudra in his investigations regarding Shantanu (after all she's a Major's wife, she should have learned a few tricks). I think she should trust Rudra more and look at all angles before blindly trusting anyone (Shantanu's case).

3) If the CVs opt for 3a (honeymoon track - a whole episode or 2 episodes dedicated only to them (another good Jaipur track) then it will definitely keep both the main leads in the show garnering different other tracks (I don't know what other tracks at the moment, though!!).

4) Showcase more on Paro's emotions which has been missing since the beginning (credits to DIyaS - read this from Today's Takes)

5) I can't think of anything else at the moment ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

There is so much for Rudra and Paro to do but alas they are not being utilized well!

I am sure these ideas will keep both the main leads busy and give them much more screen space than what is being shown at the moment (although Paro does get the required screen space but she needs to do lot of other things). It will be raining PaRud for the fans. If the CVs opt for Rudra's 3a and 3b then it will be cherry on the top and even garner better TRPs (if its promoted this well through scroll ads, promos, etc)

Did I answer what was asked for or I went completely out of the line??

Just rambled what I thought after reading all the comments...

Thanks
Edited by kamalt - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Since yesterday there so many posts bashing Ashish.Just give him a break guys😲.Was he not sick before JDJ?😲Have you not seen BD's before?😲 Or didn't u get any parud moments after him starting JDJ(especially 20thπŸ˜›).For people who bash him may be RR is the only thing important. But for him every show is equally important. You are asking him why he chose JDJ.Will u people not choose some thing that benefits you in your own professional life. When the channel doesn't have a problem. When the producer and the director don't have a problem then why? Because you didn't get to see more of Rudra for just 4days😑.When you can't sacrifice ur entertainment for four days. You what him to sacrifice JDJ for RR.(Don't forget the TRP's of JDJ)

Please ,Don't bash any actor personally and question their professionalism. You can criticize Rudra not Ashish that too when u don't know 100% the actually reason behind his absence or RR storyline.
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you! Some one finally said what I have been thinking! If people want Rudra's presence constantly shown...especially with the current track then what do they want him to do? seriously? I feel this track has been developed to bring Paro to the fore-front (and I hear that's what alot of people wanted), with her being the one to figure everything out and what not! Obviously Rudra will play a role since Shantanu wants to destroy both of them and it's all about his revenge on them, but that time will come. You need to build up a storyline it can't just come out of thin air, this story line will obviously lead to a Rudra- Paro and Shantanu climax, but to get there it needs a buildup. And I guess that's what the CV's are trying to do (whether we as an audience like it or not is based on personal preference). But what I'm trying to say is that to me it seems Ashish is still dedicating alot of his hours to RR (albeit less than usual), but if the Creatives and producers aren't utilizing his time or the character than that's not exactly his fault is it.  Like most of you have said or agreed  Rudra wouldn't exactly have much to do at the moment anyways...otherwise this track would be over in two days or with us crying over Rudra's character assassination. Besides I think Sanaya and Paro will do a great job covering for Ashish or Rudra's absence, so when it's her time to shine, why don't we let her...and just be patient and hope that the CV's do justice to this track! And honestly it's just sad to see so much hate and negativity on this forum!