Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Siesta

Goldie

Siesta

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Much has been said about Ashish's professionalism, his commitment to RR on this forum past few days...i am not going to dwell on that. 

I am just going to talk about what kind of Parud/Rudra scenes are we looking for in the context of the current storyline and we are not getting them because of Ashish's so called unavailability. In my opinion, the RR storyline has for a while drifted into a different genre from the intense love story it started out with and Rudra does not have much to do in that anyway. 

1. For the past several months there have been so many demands to make the show Paro- centric and give Sanaya a better chance to show her acting skills. The low trps have been attributed to the show being male centric and focussed on Rudra/Ashish. So what does the FL lead do in such shows...from my limited knowledge i see them being an ideal bahu and setting things right, solving family problems and then maybe taking up social causes outside the house. Isn't that what Paro is increasingly doing in RR. And what do MLs do in the show...stand as a piece of furniture in the family scenes...do we want Rudra to do that?

2. Some other TRP topper family dramas have the FL giving tea and breakfast to the husband in the morning and then again in the evening after work...then we get a 1 min romantic scene and the FL gives details of what is happening in the family..what she is worried about and how she will fix it. So are we looking for these kind of Parud scenes

3. Repeat of 20th June episode every night. ( I am sure the TRP will dip into the negative then)

5. Of course the villain track. Rudra should be seen sitting at home the whole day and Shantanu should play the games he is playing right in front of him. So what if Rudra looks like a fool not to see through them...atleast he will be on the screen.

4. Ashish can stand in the corner in every scene like a mannequin to show that he is committed to RR and giving time to it.

Please share what kind of scenes the CVs can show so that he gets more screen space. 

My post is not to discuss about whether Ashish should have taken up JDJ or who forced him so please do not bring that here...there are enough posts in the forum for that. 

Edited by Siesta - 21 July 2014 at 7:31pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ishika.kfirsttimehererenshikalin56sancheetaCutemithrapaddyjsayuriforevermages007sai2311hiralnehalkate_austenSingaporeFanOldestfanliana2304parud4infinity-Bluesky-rithureubenbelieve77deepselblue_rose1605svijaya77chemistry9MP07-Sanayaholic-soulspiritafghangirlloveanimeXSilentPrayersXGuinea-himu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lack of Rudra - who is to blame" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

believe77

Goldie

believe77

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
There is screenplay at fault that have lot of Shantanu scenes.  When they show Parud scenes lately, we also get Shantanu as bonus with his never-ending monologues.  I feel the director is trying to hard to promote this villain track, by giving him more screen space.  Yes, Shantanu was supposed to go in search for the attacker yet he is at home?   I know it is easy to blame Ashish, but he is on the set (off screen segments) so why are they not using him is something I am failing to understand.  Why bring up seeing a psychologist if they were not going to do anything about it.  Loose screenplay and bad direction is what is causing this mess.  I have already mentioned on another post thay if your actor is on the set use that time to complete his scenes with others instead of having him sit around.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika.kCutemithradeepsel-Bluesky-Siestamelfns-Sanayaholic-loveanimelavalinaNewbiesoapfan

Oldestfan

Goldie

Oldestfan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you Siesta! That is exactly what I have been saying and LA and some others. We have been venting on the Diya-UR-Hope-Tennessean threads. Because we have a chance to voice our thoughts in a positive and safe way there. 
The thread was the Taming of the Shrew. My response to LA is on page 25, and LA wrote something between 20 and 24! 

DId you BTW, spot the BD for Sanaya yesterday? The shots where they closed in on the bullet in her hand as she picked it up. Only, it was not her hand. I am sure no one is commenting on her commitment to the show and they absolutely have no call to, either.

This is a perfect example of post prod having afterthoughts on camera angles and shots and interspersing a BD in there, although the scene was shot with both actors perfectly! It has happened so many times with Ashish - the earring gifting scene, for example, they actually had a long shot of the BD while Ashishs dialogue was being voiced, mid-sentence! In other words, although they had footage of Ashish speaking with Sanaya in the scene, they took a long shot of it with the BD and Sanaya! How stupid is that! Then the blue color on face scene and the sari folding - the BTS shows that both actors were very much there, but to get an OS of Sanaya in one angle, they used a BD for a second. Why spoil something in such an amateurish way? Camera work and direction seriously need to improve since Siddharth Shukla or whoever left. 

JDJ is just becoming a convenient dumpster to gloss over productiion mistakes and relive past show experiences of MLs disappearing for days. I also agree with you and LA and a bunch of others, that this is time for some Paro time alone. For her to unravel the miystery. Because if Rudra does it, he will do it too fast! So Rudra will not have as much screen time. But its up to them to run the story well. Sanaya can definitely do the heavy lifting. Danda baisa to the rescue!LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika.ksancheetaCutemithrakalin56kate_austen-Bluesky-rithureubenMP07deepselblue_rose1605Siestasvijaya77soulspiritloveanimeAashna_30-himu-Newbiesoapfan

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Excellent post. I don't want to say anything about Ashish and JDJ. But to all those who have a problem with Rudra's screen time in RR please present your ideas. And this is not us being sarcastic I actually want to read genuine ideas. Here is my reason why we can't have too much Rudra right now. Ok lets see what exactly do you think Rudra will do to Shantanu when he sees him flirting with his sister. Hmmm option 1 break his arms and legs, option 2 shoot him, option 3 he notices nothing because he is too busy romancing Paro, option 4 he is so giddy with happiness he arranges for their marriage. The Rudra we saw during the Laila is the Rudra we all love because he is a quick finisher, he sees a problem and he goes for the kill how long do you think Shantanau will last with Rudra lurking around actually using his brains. I hope we can read some creative ideas on what is expected of Rudra, he needs to be in the story at the same time we want Shantanu to stay and how does Paro fit in all this without neither ML and FL characters being compromised, oh yeah don't forget TRPs.   

Edited by loveanime - 21 July 2014 at 7:52pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika.kCutemithrakate_austenOriginalBarbieSiestasvijaya77rithureubenOldestfanMP07-Bluesky-soulspiritAashna_30Newbiesoapfan

afghangirl

IF-Dazzler

afghangirl

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Had to laugh on your fourth point.just imagine Ashish standing in every scene even in the women drama.earlier sunehri (don't know the actress name) used to do that.
So true, totally agree with you. Thank you for you nice post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_rose1605SiestaNewbiesoapfan

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Lack of Rudra - whom to blame ---

my question why do you want to blame anyone here? cannot you think it is just some script which is planned from start

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SiestaloveanimeAashna_30

svijaya77

Goldie

svijaya77

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Great questions.
The makers are scrambling for TRPs and trying different unfinished short stories!
Frankly, if Rudra's character is going to be butchered, I'd rather not see him in every single frame doing nothing. If the Shantanu track is going to be a long one, I don't see Rudra hanging around and not connecting the dots. That's just not him.

On a side note, what I REALLY miss are his terrorist-fighting days...But I doubt if they have the money to show anything on that grand a scale again...

Viji

p.s @oldestfan and @loveanime...You both write so well
Smile

Edited by svijaya77 - 21 July 2014 at 8:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MP07SiestaNewbiesoapfan

Siesta

Goldie

Siesta

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oldestfan

Thank you Siesta! That is exactly what I have been saying and LA and some others. We have been venting on the Diya-UR-Hope-Tennessean threads. Because we have a chance to voice our thoughts in a positive and safe way there. 
The thread was the Taming of the Shrew. My response to LA is on page 25, and LA wrote something between 20 and 24! 

DId you BTW, spot the BD for Sanaya yesterday? The shots where they closed in on the bullet in her hand as she picked it up. Only, it was not her hand. I am sure no one is commenting on her commitment to the show and they absolutely have no call to, either.

This is a perfect example of post prod having afterthoughts on camera angles and shots and interspersing a BD in there, although the scene was shot with both actors perfectly! It has happened so many times with Ashish - the earring gifting scene, for example, they actually had a long shot of the BD while Ashishs dialogue was being voiced, mid-sentence! In other words, although they had footage of Ashish speaking with Sanaya in the scene, they took a long shot of it with the BD and Sanaya! How stupid is that! Then the blue color on face scene and the sari folding - the BTS shows that both actors were very much there, but to get an OS of Sanaya in one angle, they used a BD for a second. Why spoil something in such an amateurish way? Camera work and direction seriously need to improve since Siddharth Shukla or whoever left. 

JDJ is just becoming a convenient dumpster to gloss over productiion mistakes and relive past show experiences of MLs disappearing for days. I also agree with you and LA and a bunch of others, that this is time for some Paro time alone. For her to unravel the miystery. Because if Rudra does it, he will do it too fast! So Rudra will not have as much screen time. But its up to them to run the story well. Sanaya can definitely do the heavy lifting. Danda baisa to the rescue!LOL

Thank you for responding. I did happen to read your post on that thread and it was brilliant. Didn't know that LA and Diya had raised the same points otherwise i might have responded there instead of making a new post. I completely agree with you that there have been issues with show in all aspects much before JDJ started. And at this time Ashish is being conveniently made the punching bag to vent out frustration with the show in general. I am not even a fan of Ashish though i really like him as Rudra but i find it highly unfair because i don't see how he is responsible for what is happening. 

This forum has been carrying a huge baggage from the previous show...no doubts about that. Some are wary that this show will go the same way, some want everything that went wrong there to be set right here, some are always trying to impress the fact that the onscreen and offscreen relationship of the ML-FL was the best there and nothing can come close. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaOriginalBarbiekate_austenrithureubenOldestfansoulspiritAashna_30Newbiesoapfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top