Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
part 1

they meet in the assembly hall, Geet tops and Maan well his the chief guest. Why did he pin point her for his angry bird look 😆😆😆😆

man he has some issues but poor Geet just heightened that, bechari is so done for 😃 i don't want to laugh but cant help it either. I like her attitude but she has just made a new enemy just because of that attitude. They do say attitude kills and literally it seems

Dev a doctor, interesting and this Prof seems like a cool teacher, a jolly man

i like the new MSK  - Mister Sado Khuranna

job on the first meet - i don't know what to make his obviously attracted to her
Twenty1st thumbnail
part 2 -

omg her fake fainting reminded be of 'It Take Two'- the olsen sisters, amazing i do believe in faking a little if it helps the situation  and mind you it did more harm then helping in this situation. Geet landed on Maan and not the prof as expected

he retaliates by kissing, man his rough and totally out of order 😡😆😆😆😆😆 i should be angry but ofcorse i'm not this is Maan and Geet so its normal in their world

don't tell me Maan thinks Geet and Dev are in a relationship, but to tell you the truth I'm assumed the same until you mentioned Tara, but i thought geet liked Dev wasn't so sure about Dev though

but what will maan do now
Twenty1st thumbnail
part 3

urg media but they need act like the ousher, Magnetar OMG that too in the second meet. Maan is quite a fast thinker, not known the girl for long yet his carried her, kissed her and engaged her all in the space of 24 hrs, boy its fast even in superMaan world 😉

Geet got roses for Maan hmmm 😃😃

i thought so, i did expect something lurking SO Maan knows Geet already however Geet doesn't, has she suffered from Amnesia or something, poor girl

but look on the bright side Maan still affected by her and Geet well shes also interested

sorry not long comments, my ate my net for this month for waiting for the new year and since my stupid house is so big i cant get wirefi up in the attic, so sorry i will try to steal some time from my busy schedule to comment

now i have to go my sane aunts here and my loony cousins are coming tomorrow so have to help my mum cook, might i add i cook really well 😃
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sophiexx

firstly sorry i hadnt realised you've geven me the links up until the other night😳

what does title mean, i think i have an idea
teri- your
ummeed- i think is expectation
intezaar- is wait

so is it Waiting and Expecting from you, i just decoded your title and probably murdered it too sorry 😆😆😆

it was a hit song 😆 just like chura liya 😆
Twenty1st thumbnail
i heard the song on YouTube, its quite old isn't it

part 4

Awww past Maan and Geet are adorable. Maan seems like a decent person, burnt coffee I love how you've adapted the toothpaste scene it was well intregrated. i loved how Maan is opening showing his interest in her, no faking what so ever and Geet being a Mumbaiker as you put it, she defo has a killer attitude. She's wise enough to know when she needs her mouth, i love the tension free atmosphere

Maan's sob story had geet affected, cool although he seems unfazed which i admire    
Twenty1st thumbnail
part 5

its a nice community, love Darji for his giving nature. Geet does have an awesome family even if its not considered that in the eyes of 'most' people.

Maan's a flirt, a nice change. Totally different from Locket Maan, over there he loved yet he hide and here his openly showing his 'other' side. But still love the big-headed Maan of Chura liya who had his heads stuck in the cloud. I do like your variation of maans and Geet's 😉

Geet's already falling for him, i do seriously suspect that Geet's got some kind of memory problem

i lovedd this part, i agree with Geet fight your corner. No matter where i travel, my home city is still the best for me. Absolutely best for SHOPPING 😆 world renowned actutally 😉😊
Twenty1st thumbnail
part 6

Pammi seems to be quite the works 😡 womans an baffoon
whats her problem with Maan, money can be poison in the wrong hands which this woman is obviously dying for 😡 she is so made for Brij of Locket, perfect couple don't you think?😉😆😆😆😆

Geet is totally cute in the past and all i have for Darji is admiration, his an awesome man
But no Dadi 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I don't think i have read any stories of your's with a solid dadi 😭😭😭 i shall truly miss her

aha so Geet's needs meddical attention hence Dev and Naina fussing around and trying to remember Maan, this story is quite intriguing i must say

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sophiexx

part 5

its a nice community, love Darji for his giving nature. Geet does have an awesome family even if its not considered that in the eyes of 'most' people.

Maan's a flirt, a nice change. Totally different from Locket Maan, over there he loved yet he hide and here his openly showing his 'other' side. But still love the big-headed Maan of Chura liya who had his heads stuck in the cloud. I do like your variation of maans and Geet's 😉

Geet's already falling for him, i do seriously suspect that Geet's got some kind of memory problem

i lovedd this part, i agree with Geet fight your corner. No matter where i travel, my home city is still the best for me. Absolutely best for SHOPPING 😆 world renowned actutally 😉😊

variations?
i wish
Thanks 😃