Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Ashish Sharma needs to fix himself [DT Nt-Pg16] (Page 7)

deepika09 Senior Member
deepika09
deepika09

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by deepika09

ITs not like thati didnt knew ashish i have watchd his many shows before rr n liked him too bcaz i watch many serials n his serials was one of them but i was never his fan n whther u accept or not many people didnt even knew him before RR n started liking him after RR n i think he is giving too much time for jhalak thats my only problem i think he should concentrate on RR too.

Hey, that's great that people like him after RR, it means he's done a good job on the show Thumbs Up
I thought people knew that he got some popularity bcaz of RR  n everyone even know bcaz of whom he got that n i dont need to tell that but i m glad i cleared ur doubts..
N yes He was liked in RR n i will emphasize on was bcaz from somedays he is like making guest apperance.n I dont want to fight n dont what to quote again n again bcaz i dont like to do that n i said what i felt n u can say what u feel but dont quote my comments u do give ur view but i dont like quotting again n again n i cant discuss on a single thing for long //

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiParo

zara-KSG-malik IF-Sizzlerz
zara-KSG-malik
zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
all the actors have done jdj with their shows on air so Ashish is not the only exception i wont take names but i know shows does suffer bcz of jdj but they manage bcz humanly its not possible for someone to be present at 2 places at a time right he is working really hard give guy some credit for it
your post
Ashish got fans from RR..right for every actor there is a one show who gets him/her fans like for sanaya mjht then ipk if the show has given him so much he has also given so much to the show its always give n take
your post sounds like he is the one taking decisions for his time but i dont think so if the channel is calling him rehersals technicals whole day shoot or eid party celebration he is not the to refuse it, right

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunipaiLuv_SanIshchokriparudTRsandhirRudraparo11-Bluesky-NavyaKavya30soulspiritKhushiParovarshu27reeha...kAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Bujee09 Goldie
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara-KSG-malik

all the actors have done jdj with their shows on air so Ashish is not the only exception i wont take names but i know shows does suffer bcz of jdj but they manage bcz humanly its not possible for someone to be present at 2 places at a time right he is working really hard give guy some credit for it
your post
Ashish got fans from RR..right for every actor there is a one show who gets him/her fans like for sanaya mjht then ipk if the show has given him so much he has also given so much to the show its always give n take
your post sounds like he is the one taking decisions for his time but i dont think so if the channel is calling him rehersals technicals whole day shoot or eid party celebration he is not the to refuse it, right
Sadly have to agree on highlighted .. am sure the TM and few others would join me in this act ..   BANG the person (whomsoever it is ) on head responsible for the below :
-> Sent Ashish to JDJ and make him juggle so much and thereby he falls sick
-> Gave him a guest role for past 3-4 days with very less screenspace 
-> For Executing parallel tracks in story without Rudra's involvement 
Betti Senior Member
Betti
Betti

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Rowan,  Kudos to you for having the guts to start this thread. When I first read your post I never expected so many people to agree with U. Frankly I expected more negativity .
I am happy this thread has remained civilClap
I can understand both sides.

Dailysoapbuf  - Great post on page 2 Clap I never undersood when folks talk like actors are doing us a favor. They are doing it for their own benefit and in the process we are getting entertained. We don't begrudge them their success...But they are not doing us any favor...

Tvbuf - regarding your post on page 3 - this takes guts too Clap. Recently he seems to have changed a lot...Doing a lot of segments together and chatting a lot...
Some people in this forum have suggested that he is shy and takes time to open up...
I am curious to know if he will remain the same way or revert to his old ways after JDJ is over...

Edited by Akilakumar - 21 July 2014 at 2:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rowanSweetSannyBujee09chunkysonysamirao-himu-tvbufprincessunara

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by squivi

I kind of disagree. Yes, JDJ is taking a lot of Ashish's time, it's evident but he IS on set a lot of the time, if we believe the actors. The CVs are the ones who aren't using the time Ashish has on set wisely. When he is there, why aren't they giving him substantial things to work with? At least during the Mala track, when he was also doing JDJ mind you, he had a great presence. Now, the CVs are purposely focusing on Shantanu, Shatabdi and Mohini. Even Sanaya isn't being utilized well - that's all on the CVs. So I'd be hesitant to put all the blame on Ashish, when the CV's aren't even giving Rudra (and Paro) worthy scenes. 

Also, Ashish is a big boy - he chose to do 2 shows at the same time and knew about how hard it would be. He did it anyway, for himself and maybe even at ST's behest. Either way, he doesn't write the show - the CVs do. They simply aren't using him enough because THEY are writing the show and his character like that. 

Is that the truth here ?  Over time I have come to the conclusion that every statement needs to be taken with a grain of salt

The question is - why are they underutilizing him, if as he says, he is on set from 9 to 9 - taking naps, getting physiotherapy, etc, but is still on the sets 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rowanSweetSannyBettiBujee09samirao-himu-princessunara

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika09

I thought people knew that he got some popularity bcaz of RR  n everyone even know bcaz of whom he got that n i dont need to tell that but i m glad i cleared ur doubts..
N yes He was liked in RR n i will emphasize on was bcaz from somedays he is like making guest apperance.n I dont want to fight n dont what to quote again n again bcaz i dont like to do that n i said what i felt n u can say what u feel but dont quote my comments u do give ur view but i dont like quotting again n again n i cant discuss on a single thing for long //

No doubts, I think we all know he's gained popularity due to his work on RR- no surprises there. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSannyvarshu27tvbuf

afghangirl IF-Dazzler
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry to say.i can't agree and i am really fed up with all those posts regarding Ashish. This week Ashish was sick and the other weeks he did a great job as Rudra.you guys compar him to Drashti but i remember she herself had a time when she wanted to give jdj up.its just a week now and here everyone is bashing Ashish.we shouldn't judge him like what is he doing every day on RR Set.as far as i understood he wasn't there for 4 days.he is just a human who tries to handle two show and don't forget he is married. I would request everyone to be patient please.give him a break.and don't turn this forum into a battle field.i have seen it in many other forums.
Please don't fight and don't judge the actors.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashh16sara_inchokriparudTRsandhirRudraparo11The-Divasoulspiritreeha...kAashna_30rashika

hanan72 Groupbie
hanan72
hanan72

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Your post caught my eye, a copy pasted my review on another post, today, my point of view," today, my point of view, the absence of Ashish and scarcity the scenes of couple begins to weigh on the serial; lately, it has only a few scattered embraces that hard 1/20 minutes. I want to see more action and more variety, and I don't think that romance" .
I don't doubt the Ashish work on the two shows, but it's true it seems that JDJ takes longer and RR comes in the second position.
It's true the ritme RR is restricted. But he isn't the cause of bad score TRP. twitter has become a tool of expression of several celebrities, but you should just have the art of communication without going overboard.
Ashish managed to give life to Rudra, the RR series is my second Hindi series, SI is the reason I follow RR, but we should to stop the bashing of Ashish, it is just the scapegoat for our frustrations

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara_insoulspiritreeha...k

Go to top