Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Ashish Sharma needs to fix himself [DT Nt-Pg16] (Page 6)

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika09

ITs not like thati didnt knew ashish i have watchd his many shows before rr n liked him too bcaz i watch many serials n his serials was one of them but i was never his fan n whther u accept or not many people didnt even knew him before RR n started liking him after RR n i think he is giving too much time for jhalak thats my only problem i think he should concentrate on RR too.

Hey, that's great that people like him after RR, it means he's done a good job on the show Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30bebo2050-Bluesky-soulspiritvarshu27-himu-

oddgalout Senior Member
oddgalout
oddgalout

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by squivi

Also, Ashish is a big boy - he chose to do 2 shows at the same time and knew about how hard it would be. He did it anyway, for himself and maybe even at ST's behest. Either way, he doesn't write the show - the CVs do. They simply aren't using him enough because THEY are writing the show and his character like that. 

It's really not that far-fetched to go to your boss though and say 'hey I thought I was the ML of this show-don't worry about what I'm juggling outside of my time here-that's on me-keep giving me the screen space because it's important to me'.  I'm sure that's not uncommon for ML FL's to request to production houses \ people in charge.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf-himu-princessunara

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oddgalout

In my defense-in none of my posts was I calling him out or anyone really.  My confusion [consistent confusion lol] is regarding the numbers or rather timing.  It makes no sense to me.  Because this is like my working my regular 9-5 job then taking on a part time 6-10 job and somehow my productivity in my 9-5 going from 75% to 25% when really it has not a lot to do with my 6-10 part time gig [aside from the obvious I'm a little-or a lot-beat by the end of it all LOL].

Hey doll, no need to say in your defense, I'm not attacking you LOL.

I agree with your confusion and I think it's because in the TV industry productivity isn't just based on an actor being on set but rather what the story states, and what's written. 

Like I said, I just don't think the production house is being smart with their time. I've worked 2 jobs and 3 courses a semester at the university and production depends on content :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaNavyaKavya30

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
TM please keep Sanaya name out of your post it's a kind request here!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegiSweetSannychunkysony-himu-princessunara

Bujee09 Senior Member
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo2050

Originally posted by deepika09

Atleast some people have courage to speak the truth n i will say he is popular just bcaz of RR n  no one knew him before RR n he got jhalak offer just bcaz of RR bcaz he is on tv from so many yrs but didnt got that offer but he is ignoring the show which made him popular n he everyday start come up wth legs paining n all i really dont care now bcaz our show is suffereing bcaz of him n no more sympathy for him bcaz we havent forced him to take himjhalak i know i m rude but thats d truth.

Just because you and few others didn't know him before RR , doesn't mean he was invisible to the rest of the world , i don't know a ton of popular people that doesn't make them any less popular. 
And please ,  the show is suffering because of bad writers or they are trying to script stories for  the trp audience which is obviously not working   so , stop trying to make Ashish the scapegoat here .
I disagree ...I didnt know Ashish or Sanaya or even any other serial in Colors before RR ...with all honesty i havent heard of this channel until RR  .. 
Now I am glued to this channel almost every day for Rangrasiya/Dance show ...I dont think anyone is trying to make him a scapegoat here ...

All i could gather is stated below...see if the fanbase within you is allowing you to read through this :

" Already sinking RR ship is going to drown further in following weeks ..the  swinging storyline is going  2 get  more loose plots as the lead will have to gear up for two performances per week in his dance reality show in the weeks to come " Afterall he is also a human who has to eat breathe sleep ...we are none to him to blame him but we are all loyal RR viewers who vote for him only because we see him in Rangrasiya whoever is getting him less screen-space in RR   is whom we intend this post to !!! Hope you get it ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sara_inLuv_SanIshtvbuf-himu-princessunara

parud4infinity Goldie
parud4infinity
parud4infinity

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I sadly agree with you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysony-himu-tvbufprincessunara

deepika09 Senior Member
deepika09
deepika09

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I thought people knew that he got some popularity bcaz of RR  n everyone even know bcaz of whom he got that n i dont need to tell that but i m glad i cleared ur doubts..
N yes He was liked in RR n i will emphasize on was bcaz from somedays he is like making guest apperance.n I dont want to fight n dont what to quote again n again bcaz i dont like to do that n i said what i felt n u can say what u feel but dont quote my cooments u do give ur view i m giving mine n no one can change each other point of view so dont try to do that.
KhushiParo IF-Dazzler
KhushiParo
KhushiParo

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
My honest opinion and please don't hate me.Big smile
I started watching RR for Sanaya so I can say I'm a fan of her and appreciate her hard work and her professionalism. For me honestly all others will come after her.  I watched CC for her now I'll watch RR for her whether it'll become hit or not . I'm here for Sanaya at the same time if there are good actors in the show I'll appreciate. I too want more Parud moments and I too want to see the story they promised in the beginning.
Ok that said now coming to your post 
I know Ashish working 2 shows and all that following the same type of discussions for days but still we don't know how much CVs giving him work  , we don't know info properly so is it correct to blame him? 

PS: Usually I'll be far away from these kind of discussionsLOL but felt the title is not appropriate and in reality we need to question CVs not one particular actor.
PS: I'm also feeling sad for Sanaya as she's working very hard but somehow she's not getting enough support, proper use of her excellent acting skills.

Edited by KhushiParo - 21 July 2014 at 2:39pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegirowanTess77NavyaKavya30Fadila55The-Divatvbuf-himu-princessunara

Go to top