Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma needs to fix himself [DT Nt-Pg16] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

rowan

Groupbie

rowan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo2050

I partly agree with you , if the cvs have him from 9 am to pm they should give him more scenes rather than guest appearances. 

seriously whats with everyone making issues with Ashish and his back problem , just because he has one and mentioned it in some interviews
he shouldn't participate in any dance  show ?  

And even before Jdj , RR trps were never that great so its not Ashish to blame here .

Hey Bebo no one is saying he should not participate. We are just asking why being indifferent since no one forced him to do Rangrasiya thats his choice. He can do 10 different dance shows we will still see and enjoy it. I am talking about why can he take the extra effort there and not here? Because Rangrasiya won't compensate for his effort? I am confused!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmMayFlowerparud143-himu-tvbufprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashish Sharma needs to fix himself [DT Nt-Pg16] (Page 4)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanz-drashti

sanz-drashti

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Ashish is not alone who participate in reality show.las t year dd was also doing jdj but story was always based on main leads...no wonder show was hit because cvs never compromised with lead screen presence...rr case is very weird..parud seems side characters specially rudra...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegirowanIAmMayFlowerparud143soulspirittvbuf-himu-princessunara

ProudArShian

IF-Rockerz

ProudArShian

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Why am I happy seeing these kind of posts? Oh I know, cuz it helps with the forum activity!!!!

@TM: no offence dear i dont wanna get myself involve in these things but couldnt stop myslef from commenting LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rowanLuv_SanIshparud143tvbuf-himu-

BharaniK265

Groupbie

BharaniK265

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanz-drashti

Ashish is not alone who participate in reality show.las t year dd was also doing jdj but story was always based on main leads...no wonder show was hit because cvs never compromised with lead screen presence...rr case is very weird..parud seems side characters specially rudra...

Rudra is not side character since he want to get time to practice... supporting to him cvs totally ruined the story line and in shantanu  track.. no improvement till now .. only he started trapping sunehri... u r correct  rr case is very weird...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rowansanz-drashtiIAmMayFlowerparud143-himu-tvbufprincessunara

bebo2050

Goldie

bebo2050

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rowan

Originally posted by bebo2050

I partly agree with you , if the cvs have him from 9 am to pm they should give him more scenes rather than guest appearances. 

seriously whats with everyone making issues with Ashish and his back problem , just because he has one and mentioned it in some interviews
he shouldn't participate in any dance  show ?  

And even before Jdj , RR trps were never that great so its not Ashish to blame here .

Hey Bebo no one is saying he should not participate. We are just asking why being indifferent since no one forced him to do Rangrasiya thats his choice. He can do 10 different dance shows we will still see and enjoy it. I am talking about why can he take the extra effort there and not here? Because Rangrasiya won't compensate for his effort? I am confused!

how is it assumed that he is not taking extra effort or being partial to jdj?? He is doing what the cvs or PH have scripted for him to do , they at least have him unlike a show which ran for days without the ML  .and there are many actors who have juggled reality shows ,well the people involved  behind the show should be able to make a balanced story line which is not solely dependent on the leads . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Trishfernandessoulspirit

oddgalout

oddgalout

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by oddgalout

Ok so ready to face the brickbats-esp a normally silent member-honestly to me my first question with this was is the 9 am - 9 pm part actually all for RR.  It's possible that some of that is actually dedicated to JDJ prep.  Increasingly more hours for JDJ prep as the weeks progress mean less hours for RR.  I know shots take a long time however usually the ML and FL get priority on the sets if their schedule is tight to allow for their usual screen space since they're drawing in the audience.  Right now if JDJ is to serve to draw in audience for this show then that new audience will watch RR and wonder where in the show the ML is because he's hardly on screen.

Hey Doll, as I understand this is RR time and then he has to shuttle to the rehearsal space for JDJ. They've had articles on the forum before, I think this was one of them :)

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ashish-sharmas-balancing-act-shuttles-between-jhalak-and-rangrasiya-570

I guess that's what I'm confused about and have been for a while.  Props to Rowan who is leading this and I'm standing behind second or third in line for the brickbats - HA.  So they used to shoot 9-9 before too right?  There was no dearth in ML and FL scenes then---minus a few flukes here and there.  So if the shooting time is the same why is the screen space quanity so minimal?  When and if the few JDJ fans that are new Ashish fans tune in they won't see much of him in the show that he's ML of.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rowanparud143-himu-princessunara

BharaniK265

Groupbie

BharaniK265

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oddgalout

Originally posted by reeha...k

I get where you're coming from. Trust me I do. But I think we're putting a little too much onus on the actor here. Yes, he's swamped with two shows, and yes he may very well be at the set from 9AM to 9PM but the reality is that if he's only in an episode 2 minutes at a time (1 scene) we really need to question how efficient Colors and the production house are being with time on the set and the story line. As I understand a 12 hour day is their usual day on Set, right? Then why is a usual day on set only producing 1/10th of the screen presence for him? 

He obviously choose to do two shows, but I don't think he chooses (or has enough star power) to dictate how time is spent logistically when he's on the set of RR- that's up the the director, writers and crew of the day. 

I forgot to add the other thing that doesn't make to me [again brickbats accepted]-prior to JDJ they shot 9 am - 9 pm as well.  At that time there was no decrease in screen space.  If there was no change in the number of hours that are put in then the screen space quanity should pretty much be the same as before or at the most a little less.

i agree with u  but we didnt expect rudra to be in screen for 20 mins ... atleast 5 mins ... but everyday before precap..1 min wat is this... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rowanparud143-himu-princessunara

moni87

moni87

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I think if you are commited to a show you should stick with the show and be loyal BUT also you have to bear in mind that RR never delivered good TRPs. It started early with the worries if RR is going to be axed or not because of poor TRP. So you can't judge Ashish for taking a chance to secure his future. It's part of the business that you have to look out for new chances. Even fans are in panic if RR is ending so it is normal that actors worries too and try to secure new jobs by promote themself by doing this kind of shows.

Of course everyone can say that Sanaya also concentrate on just on show, but I think it is an well know fact that she can afford it as she is a well known TV star. She is one of the few actress who can rely on the fact that new work is waiting for her if RR ends one day. in this regard she is lucky :-)

Also I wanted to say something about his 9am to 9pm shift. It takes a long time to take one scene. Firstly the have to rehearse it a few times, also they have to discuss it between the actors and with the director. then they have to shoot a scene a few time because of different camera angles. than the have to retake it because there going to be bloopers while shooting. then they have to dub/voice over some scene because sometime the camera catches not all voices. then the actors have to wait between the scenes because other actors are doing a scene or they have to wait because the backdrop have to be fixed or changed etc. If I've learned something by watching SBB and SBS then that shooting a small scene takes a lot of time.

Of course Ashish did do the dance show mostly for his own benefit but it also played a role to promote RR. Even the producer acknowledged that he send Ashish there.

Edited by moni87 - 21 July 2014 at 2:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunipaiLuv_SanIshsara_in-Bluesky-soulspiritreeha...k

Post Reply New Post

Go to top