Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Ashish Sharma needs to fix himself [DT Nt-Pg16] (Page 3)

bebo2050 Goldie
bebo2050
bebo2050

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I partly agree with you , if the cvs have him from 9 am to pm they should give him more scenes rather than guest appearances. 

seriously whats with everyone making issues with Ashish and his back problem , just because he has one and mentioned it in some interviews
he shouldn't participate in any dance  show ?  

And even before Jdj , RR trps were never that great so its not Ashish to blame here .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Trishfernandesrowanrukawa-Bluesky-soulspiritreeha...kvarshu27

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oddgalout

Ok so ready to face the brickbats-esp a normally silent member-honestly to me my first question with this was is the 9 am - 9 pm part actually all for RR.  It's possible that some of that is actually dedicated to JDJ prep.  Increasingly more hours for JDJ prep as the weeks progress mean less hours for RR.  I know shots take a long time however usually the ML and FL get priority on the sets if their schedule is tight to allow for their usual screen space since they're drawing in the audience.  Right now if JDJ is to serve to draw in audience for this show then that new audience will watch RR and wonder where in the show the ML is because he's hardly on screen.

Hey Doll, as I understand this is RR time and then he has to shuttle to the rehearsal space for JDJ. They've had articles on the forum before, I think this was one of them :)

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ashish-sharmas-balancing-act-shuttles-between-jhalak-and-rangrasiya-570

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rowan

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Don't really know wat to comment here...Well I guess its Aasish 's take on this...If he could juggle between the two...But ya Hatts off to Sanaya...Our Cute Tintin  Proffesionalism!!

Edited by sarunsashasingh - 21 July 2014 at 1:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeleninvaidhegirowanSweetSannyPharma3IAmMayFlowerKhushiParoparud143tvbuf-himu-princessunara

believe77 IF-Dazzler
believe77
believe77

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I agree to some point about Ashish, but mostly I blame the director and cvs.  If your actor is on the set utilize him.  If you'll will notice that when Rudra's dialogue could be heard, the darn camera was on Shantanu.  Iately all Parud scenes have Shantanu.  This is why I was against SR right now.  I never thought I would say this but this new director is making Vikram Ghai look good, even with all those flickering lights, candles, etc.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveerukawaRamv31SweetSanny-Bluesky-KhushiParosoulspiritvarshu27parud143reeha...ktvbuf-himu-

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo2050

I partly agree with you , if the cvs have him from 9 am to pm they should give him more scenes rather than guest appearances. 

seriously whats with everyone making issues with Ashish and his back problem , just because he has one and mentioned it in some interviews
he shouldn't participate in any dance  show ?  

And even before Jdj , RR trps were never that great so its not Ashish to blame here .
Really valid point- it's not as if RR's TRPs were amazing and suddenly went down hill with him going on JDJ. The TRPs for RR have always been crappy and that's something as viewers WE need to own up to. 

Unfortunately, me tuning in every day does not help since I'm in Canada Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo2050-Bluesky-soulspiritvarshu27

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I think what makes it worse is that most of us have been through this before by a show that must not be named so it's like the saying, once bitten twice shy.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeRamv31SweetSannyIAmMayFlowerparud143VIMAL.M-himu-princessunara

CrazyAmie IF-Stunnerz
CrazyAmie
CrazyAmie

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i dnt knw wht he does 12 hrs in RR set?
cvs should utilize it properly
i love rudra's character
and missing him on screen
tired of guest appearances

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegiSweetSanny-Bluesky-IAmMayFlowerparud143-himu-tvbufprincessunara

oddgalout Senior Member
oddgalout
oddgalout

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

I get where you're coming from. Trust me I do. But I think we're putting a little too much onus on the actor here. Yes, he's swamped with two shows, and yes he may very well be at the set from 9AM to 9PM but the reality is that if he's only in an episode 2 minutes at a time (1 scene) we really need to question how efficient Colors and the production house are being with time on the set and the story line. As I understand a 12 hour day is their usual day on Set, right? Then why is a usual day on set only producing 1/10th of the screen presence for him? 

He obviously choose to do two shows, but I don't think he chooses (or has enough star power) to dictate how time is spent logistically when he's on the set of RR- that's up the the director, writers and crew of the day. 

I forgot to add the other thing that doesn't make to me [again brickbats accepted]-prior to JDJ they shot 9 am - 9 pm as well.  At that time there was no decrease in screen space.  If there was no change in the number of hours that are put in then the screen space quanity should pretty much be the same as before or at the most a little less.

Edited by oddgalout - 21 July 2014 at 1:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmMayFlowerparud143-himu-tvbufprincessunara

Go to top