Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Ashish Sharma needs to fix himself [DT Nt-Pg16] (Page 2)

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I am kind of surprised and taken back and trying to think what is Ashish Sharma doing on the sets of Rangrasiya from 9AM to 9PM?
Like many people mention, he is only seen for a minute or two in the serial every day.

I am not saying Ashish is bad or not professional. I am just saying since he chose to do these two shows even though he is swamped with work in order to succeed he needs to take that extra effort. Considering Rangrasiya is also not doing very well TRP wise.

Hey Rowan,

I get where you're coming from. Trust me I do. But I think we're putting a little too much onus on the actor here. Yes, he's swamped with two shows, and yes he may very well be at the set from 9AM to 9PM but the reality is that if he's only in an episode 2 minutes at a time (1 scene) we really need to question how efficient Colors and the production house are being with time on the set and the story line. As I understand a 12 hour day is their usual day on Set, right? Then why is a usual day on set only producing 1/10th of the screen presence for him? 

He obviously choose to do two shows, but I don't think he chooses (or has enough star power) to dictate how time is spent logistically when he's on the set of RR- that's up the the director, writers and crew of the day. 

As for the TRP in all honesty that's not simply up to Ashish- as I understand the whole system in general is flawed, and beyond that the viewers who are pointing out the lack and need of TRPs via the web (such as IF) are not primarily TV viewers nor do most particilarly contribute to TRPs- considering they watch via the web. TRPs are a convoluted mess in general and shouldn't simply be attributed to Ashish being in JDJ. 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81neeveeTrishfernandessunipaisancheetarukawaLuv_SanIshrink80Orionchokribebo2050The-DivaTimelessBeautyydushturainaaliah3108antiquegoldzeffy2k2-Bluesky--Sanayaholic-soulspiritpugletvarshu27BerryBlush07-himu-

rowan Groupbie
rowan
rowan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BharaniK265

Originally posted by rowan

I am kind of surprised and taken back and trying to think what is Ashish Sharma doing on the sets of Rangrasiya from 9AM to 9PM?
Like many people mention, he is only seen for a minute or two in the serial every day.

Yeah right, He is a great actor! Dancer! and etc etc. I love him too but I seriously think this man would not have this much of fandom without Rangrasiya. Period! Come argue with me I am ready!

Taking up JDJ this early in the show , meaning less than a year of show launch is his choice and I am no one to talk about that. But he really need to pay more attention to his role of Rudra as thats his major job than concentrating more on winning the trophy. 

I now completely understand Why Sanaya Irani haven't taken up JDJ last two years saying her shows just went on-air and she needs to concentrate there. I bow down to her professionalism.

I have also noticed Ashish talking about back problem etc to do a dance sequence and lift the heroin and making it sound like a complaint in Rangrasiya. Looks like he is ok to do all those things if he gets paid with a trophy and some bulk pay check. I seriously think one should treat all work in a same way especially if you choose to do it.

I am not saying Ashish is bad or not professional. I am just saying since he chose to do these two shows even though he is swamped with work in order to succeed he needs to take that extra effort. Considering Rangrasiya is also not doing very well TRP wise.

I don't care if you bash me for talking about Ashish like this. I find him hot and drool over Rudra and Parud but I still feel this way and I think I have a right to speak my mind.

completely agree with you even i commented the same in other post also... really dont know what is going on ... it seems like now he wants only jdj as his popularity will increase in the reality shows and will give way to big screen .. and using his rr popularity he is going on but ... RRCry
is going down and down every day ... even i also cant understand both hus-wife were saying 18hrs of work ... then also so much body doubles in the RR leave the days where he is ill ,before jdj also some body double scenes were there... is he really dont know how to manage the time or rr ppl are spoling his time or really he is concentrating only on jdj or getting  attention that he is doing both shows ...so ppl will be impressed   god knows.. but i really appreaciate his hardwork acting skills , down to earth personlity ... even i use to vote for jdj several times ..
and telling that rr can never be comprimsed but rr is the one which is  fully ruined now ...
i still remember in off screen video he said he  cant dance as his back is having problem and even in the jaipur track he repeated the same ... y then participated ..only becos of popularity... 
but again i appreciate his courage of taking challenge and he doing well in jdj ... but it doesnt mean that it should ruin RR ... 

Totally Totally Agree! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegi

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

ab in sab ko mar paregiDead

hum log dheeth hain

more than 2 yrs on IF. We have thick skins now Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSannyBettiparud143-himu-

tirchinazar Senior Member
tirchinazar
tirchinazar

Every actor dreams to be in big screen. When you have  likes of Karan Johar judging the show and previous winners being offered movies (Sushant S R and Siddarth S) why should Ashish be left behind? Sanaya has already made it clear that she is not interested in Bollywood, so her priorities are different. Its a simple rule - Make hay while the sun shines!

One more things is that serial should have side tracks too, we can't have 20 mins of lead couple just romancing! In fact I would suggest that they give break to Sanaya once in a while, so that other actors don't feel left behind!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Trishfernandessunipairowanrukawarink80vidia_-Bluesky-bebo2050TimelessBeautyysoulspiritvarshu27reeha...kAsad-Kii-Arzoo

rowan Groupbie
rowan
rowan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nuzrath-

plz don't take sanaya here
have point your  without point out her
fault here   everyone has their equal share in it channel ,cvs .PH .

Yes Nuzrath you are actually right. Because eventually there will be a group of people who will say I am a Sanaya Fan and hence talking like that. But I don't mind because than being a fan I am speaking the truth.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeleninvaidhegiBettiSweetSannyIAmMayFlower-Nuzrath-parud143-himu-princessunara

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I agree. I do watch his performances on JDJ and he seems to be working really hard but my first love is RR and I hate the fact that it is being compromised. Ashish says he spends 12 hours daily on RR sets but we only get to see glimpses of him. I know he was ill so that's ok but he should have known that it will be difficult to handle 2 shows together. I'm not bashing him it's just my opinion. I am his fan but I just felt he's giving more importance to jhalak. I didn't like that fact that he was complaining about having back pain in RR but he's fine to do it in Jhalak. 
I'm happy Sanaya didn't take up jhalak even though she's been in demand for so long and I'm sure she would have won too but she was professional to think about her show which was her first priority.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeleninvaidhegilovenikitarowanRamv31BettiSweetSannyPharma3IAmMayFlowerparud143-himu-tvbufprincessunara

oddgalout Senior Member
oddgalout
oddgalout

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Hey Rowan,

I get where you're coming from. Trust me I do. But I think we're putting a little too much onus on the actor here. Yes, he's swamped with two shows, and yes he may very well be at the set from 9AM to 9PM but the reality is that if he's only in an episode 2 minutes at a time (1 scene) we really need to question how efficient Colors and the production house are being with time on the set and the story line. As I understand a 12 hour day is their usual day on Set, right? Then why is a usual day on set only producing 1/10th of the screen presence for him? 

He obviously choose to do two shows, but I don't think he chooses (or has enough star power) to dictate how time is spent logistically when he's on the set of RR- that's up the the director, writers and crew of the day. 

As for the TRP in all honesty that's not simply up to Ashish- as I understand the whole system in general is flawed, and beyond that the viewers who are pointing out the lack and need of TRPs via the web (such as IF) are not primarily TV viewers nor do most particilarly contribute to TRPs- considering they watch via the web. TRPs are a convoluted mess in general and shouldn't simply be attributed to Ashish being in JDJ. 
Ok so ready to face the brickbats-esp a normally silent member-honestly to me my first question with this was is the 9 am - 9 pm part actually all for RR.  It's possible that some of that is actually dedicated to JDJ prep.  Increasingly more hours for JDJ prep as the weeks progress mean less hours for RR.  I know shots take a long time however usually the ML and FL get priority on the sets if their schedule is tight to allow for their usual screen space since they're drawing in the audience.  Right now if JDJ is to serve to draw in audience for this show then that new audience will watch RR and wonder where in the show the ML is because he's hardly on screen.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rowandeep0909BettiIAmMayFlowerpugletparud143-himu-tvbufprincessunara

BharaniK265 Groupbie
BharaniK265
BharaniK265

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tirchinazar

Every actor dreams to be in big screen. When you have  likes of Karan Johar judging the show and previous winners being offered movies (Sushant S R and Siddarth S) why should Ashish be left behind? Sanaya has already made it clear that she is not interested in Bollywood, so her priorities are different. Its a simple rule - Make hay while the sun shines!

One more things is that serial should have side tracks too, we can't have 20 mins of lead couple just romancing! In fact I would suggest that they give break to Sanaya once in a while, so that other actors don't feel left behind!

Agree with you yaar,,, but those ppl also doing 2 shows simultaneosly but never said that am working tired even drashti didnt said this once in a jeet video she said this and told that her partner motivated here ... those ppl never said that am continously working 12+6 hrs perday if u check most of the off screen he will repeat the same ... anyway if he is going to big screen am happy only but not before RR

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rowanPharma3IAmMayFlowerparud143-himu-princessunara

Go to top