Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: deepika09

ITs not like thati didnt knew ashish i have watchd his many shows before rr n liked him too bcaz i watch many serials n his serials was one of them but i was never his fan n whther u accept or not many people didnt even knew him before RR n started liking him after RR n i think he is giving too much time for jhalak thats my only problem i think he should concentrate on RR too.

Hey, that's great that people like him after RR, it means he's done a good job on the show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: squivi

Also, Ashish is a big boy - he chose to do 2 shows at the same time and knew about how hard it would be. He did it anyway, for himself and maybe even at ST's behest. Either way, he doesn't write the show - the CVs do. They simply aren't using him enough because THEY are writing the show and his character like that. 

It's really not that far-fetched to go to your boss though and say 'hey I thought I was the ML of this show-don't worry about what I'm juggling outside of my time here-that's on me-keep giving me the screen space because it's important to me'.  I'm sure that's not uncommon for ML FL's to request to production houses \ people in charge.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: oddgalout

In my defense-in none of my posts was I calling him out or anyone really.  My confusion [consistent confusion lol] is regarding the numbers or rather timing.  It makes no sense to me.  Because this is like my working my regular 9-5 job then taking on a part time 6-10 job and somehow my productivity in my 9-5 going from 75% to 25% when really it has not a lot to do with my 6-10 part time gig [aside from the obvious I'm a little-or a lot-beat by the end of it all LOL].

Hey doll, no need to say in your defense, I'm not attacking you ๐Ÿ˜†.

I agree with your confusion and I think it's because in the TV industry productivity isn't just based on an actor being on set but rather what the story states, and what's written. 

Like I said, I just don't think the production house is being smart with their time. I've worked 2 jobs and 3 courses a semester at the university and production depends on content :) 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TM please keep Sanaya name out of your post it's a kind request here!
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bebo2050

Just because you and few others didn't know him before RR , doesn't mean he was invisible to the rest of the world , i don't know a ton of popular people that doesn't make them any less popular. 
And please ,  the show is suffering because of bad writers or they are trying to script stories for  the trp audience which is obviously not working   so , stop trying to make Ashish the scapegoat here .

I disagree ...I didnt know Ashish or Sanaya or even any other serial in Colors before RR ...with all honesty i havent heard of this channel until RR  .. 
Now I am glued to this channel almost every day for Rangrasiya/Dance show ...I dont think anyone is trying to make him a scapegoat here ...

All i could gather is stated below...see if the fanbase within you is allowing you to read through this :

" Already sinking RR ship is going to drown further in following weeks ..the  swinging storyline is going  2 get  more loose plots as the lead will have to gear up for two performances per week in his dance reality show in the weeks to come " Afterall he is also a human who has to eat breathe sleep ...we are none to him to blame him but we are all loyal RR viewers who vote for him only because we see him in Rangrasiya whoever is getting him less screen-space in RR   is whom we intend this post to !!! Hope you get it ...
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I thought people knew that he got some popularity bcaz of RR  n everyone even know bcaz of whom he got that n i dont need to tell that but i m glad i cleared ur doubts..
N yes He was liked in RR n i will emphasize on was bcaz from somedays he is like making guest apperance.n I dont want to fight n dont what to quote again n again bcaz i dont like to do that n i said what i felt n u can say what u feel but dont quote my cooments u do give ur view i m giving mine n no one can change each other point of view so dont try to do that.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My honest opinion and please don't hate me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I started watching RR for Sanaya so I can say I'm a fan of her and appreciate her hard work and her professionalism. For me honestly all others will come after her.  I watched CC for her now I'll watch RR for her whether it'll become hit or not . I'm here for Sanaya at the same time if there are good actors in the show I'll appreciate. I too want more Parud moments and I too want to see the story they promised in the beginning.
Ok that said now coming to your post 
I know Ashish working 2 shows and all that following the same type of discussions for days but still we don't know how much CVs giving him work  , we don't know info properly so is it correct to blame him? 

PS: Usually I'll be far away from these kind of discussions๐Ÿ˜† but felt the title is not appropriate and in reality we need to question CVs not one particular actor.
PS: I'm also feeling sad for Sanaya as she's working very hard but somehow she's not getting enough support, proper use of her excellent acting skills.

Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Hey, that's great that people like him after RR, it means he's done a good job on the show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I thought people knew that he got some popularity bcaz of RR  n everyone even know bcaz of whom he got that n i dont need to tell that but i m glad i cleared ur doubts..
N yes He was liked in RR n i will emphasize on was bcaz from somedays he is like making guest apperance.n I dont want to fight n dont what to quote again n again bcaz i dont like to do that n i said what i felt n u can say what u feel but dont quote my comments u do give ur view but i dont like quotting again n again n i cant discuss on a single thing for long //
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all the actors have done jdj with their shows on air so Ashish is not the only exception i wont take names but i know shows does suffer bcz of jdj but they manage bcz humanly its not possible for someone to be present at 2 places at a time right he is working really hard give guy some credit for it
your post
Ashish got fans from RR..right for every actor there is a one show who gets him/her fans like for sanaya mjht then ipk if the show has given him so much he has also given so much to the show its always give n take
your post sounds like he is the one taking decisions for his time but i dont think so if the channel is calling him rehersals technicals whole day shoot or eid party celebration he is not the to refuse it, right
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

all the actors have done jdj with their shows on air so Ashish is not the only exception i wont take names but i know shows does suffer bcz of jdj but they manage bcz humanly its not possible for someone to be present at 2 places at a time right he is working really hard give guy some credit for it
your post
Ashish got fans from RR..right for every actor there is a one show who gets him/her fans like for sanaya mjht then ipk if the show has given him so much he has also given so much to the show its always give n take
your post sounds like he is the one taking decisions for his time but i dont think so if the channel is calling him rehersals technicals whole day shoot or eid party celebration he is not the to refuse it, right

Sadly have to agree on highlighted .. am sure the TM and few others would join me in this act ..   BANG the person (whomsoever it is ) on head responsible for the below :
-> Sent Ashish to JDJ and make him juggle so much and thereby he falls sick
-> Gave him a guest role for past 3-4 days with very less screenspace 
-> For Executing parallel tracks in story without Rudra's involvement