Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Ashish Sharma needs to fix himself [DT Nt-Pg16]

rowan Groupbie
rowan
rowan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I am kind of surprised and taken back and trying to think what is Ashish Sharma doing on the sets of Rangrasiya from 9AM to 9PM?
Like many people mention, he is only seen for a minute or two in the serial every day.

Yeah right, He is a great actor! Dancer! and etc etc. I love him too but I seriously think this man would not have this much of fandom without Rangrasiya. Period! Come argue with me I am ready!

Taking up JDJ this early in the show , meaning less than a year of show launch is his choice and I am no one to talk about that. But he really need to pay more attention to his role of Rudra as thats his major job than concentrating more on winning the trophy. 

I now completely understand Why Sanaya Irani haven't taken up JDJ last two years saying her shows just went on-air and she needs to concentrate there. I bow down to her professionalism.

I have also noticed Ashish talking about back problem etc to do a dance sequence and lift the heroin and making it sound like a complaint in Rangrasiya. Looks like he is ok to do all those things if he gets paid with a trophy and some bulk pay check. I seriously think one should treat all work in a same way especially if you choose to do it.

I am not saying Ashish is bad or not professional. I am just saying since he chose to do these two shows even though he is swamped with work in order to succeed he needs to take that extra effort. Considering Rangrasiya is also not doing very well TRP wise.

I don't care if you bash me for talking about Ashish like this. I find him hot and drool over Rudra and Parud but I still feel this way and I think I have a right to speak my mind.

***Edited***

I am not bashing any life partners here and won't encourage you guys do that. So please stop bringing their names. Whole point I am trying to make is ... When you take it up by your choice. Do full justice. Especially when you are being worshipped. 

And I don't buy the fact that CV's are just keeping him on the sets from 9AM to 9PM without planning well and wasting his time. Thats BS! Ashish is not naive to just sit on the set from 9am to 9pm and do nothing and wait for his 1 min screen presence.

To get to work I commute 2hours each way that won't give me the benefit of staying at work just for 4 hours. I can't  give reasons to my manager saying I have two hour commute and I will come late and leave early .I am hired to do the job and I should do the job and if its hard for me I should not have taken up the job. Period. Same goes with anyone even though they are hot and sexy like Ashish Sharma. He choose to take up two shows he has to deal with it. He ain't getting any brownie points for that or he is not doing me a favor.  

Edited by rowan - 21 July 2014 at 10:50pm

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

dvmcjdecent07sapna.kteessaarvignmoni16neeveeleninvaidhegiRANJURIHANASanayaFan01destiellavanya08Amiltonparud28BharaniK265Ramv31riya_sanayalovenikitaButterscotch.xomages007mjhtfan8oddgaloutSweetSannysssenoritaPrasRasPharma3jalkukdi1mamatharoyalchoochootrainzunara_alirdforfunTellyFanatic4vaPyarmedhijayTess77aniakoolspring22khankirandeepika09rainbow-loveautomaticstartBettiBujee09deep0909SingaporeFanparud4infinityIreena.SirenMitraIAmMayFlowerchunkysonyMiliidushturainsheanuzzShweta1691huny.thebesttanya_vigunjinerinaShaitaanSundaribasicquestion1Arshi1195RupunzaleThithliDhostsamiraopugletZeeliciousxobelieve77ProudArShianparud143FascinatingSanzChaandaniyamisscrazyfan-Saumya-P.SrinivasJaz1990Suchi.R...Pwincess...Deedeepa1amaiatvbuf-himu-arsnehprincessunara

dushturain Goldie
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I love him but unfortunately I agree to what you said too. It's sad

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveelavanya08leninvaidhegilovenikitarowanRamv31BettiSweetSannymamatharoyalIAmMayFlowertanya_viArshi1195bewakoofLadkiparud143-himu-amaiatvbufBerryBlush07Deedeepa1princessunara

BharaniK265 Groupbie
BharaniK265
BharaniK265

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rowan

I am kind of surprised and taken back and trying to think what is Ashish Sharma doing on the sets of Rangrasiya from 9AM to 9PM?
Like many people mention, he is only seen for a minute or two in the serial every day.

Yeah right, He is a great actor! Dancer! and etc etc. I love him too but I seriously think this man would not have this much of fandom without Rangrasiya. Period! Come argue with me I am ready!

Taking up JDJ this early in the show , meaning less than a year of show launch is his choice and I am no one to talk about that. But he really need to pay more attention to his role of Rudra as thats his major job than concentrating more on winning the trophy. 

I now completely understand Why Sanaya Irani haven't taken up JDJ last two years saying her shows just went on-air and she needs to concentrate there. I bow down to her professionalism.

I have also noticed Ashish talking about back problem etc to do a dance sequence and lift the heroin and making it sound like a complaint in Rangrasiya. Looks like he is ok to do all those things if he gets paid with a trophy and some bulk pay check. I seriously think one should treat all work in a same way especially if you choose to do it.

I am not saying Ashish is bad or not professional. I am just saying since he chose to do these two shows even though he is swamped with work in order to succeed he needs to take that extra effort. Considering Rangrasiya is also not doing very well TRP wise.

I don't care if you bash me for talking about Ashish like this. I find him hot and drool over Rudra and Parud but I still feel this way and I think I have a right to speak my mind.

completely agree with you even i commented the same in other post also... really dont know what is going on ... it seems like now he wants only jdj as his popularity will increase in the reality shows and will give way to big screen .. and using his rr popularity he is going on but ... RRCry
is going down and down every day ... even i also cant understand both hus-wife were saying 18hrs of work ... then also so much body doubles in the RR leave the days where he is ill ,before jdj also some body double scenes were there... is he really dont know how to manage the time or rr ppl are spoling his time or really he is concentrating only on jdj or getting  attention that he is doing both shows ...so ppl will be impressed   god knows.. but i really appreaciate his hardwork acting skills , down to earth personlity ... even i use to vote for jdj several times ..
and in off screen telling that rr can never be comprimsed but rr is the one which is  fully ruined now ...
i still remember in off screen videos he said he  cant dance as his back is having problem and even in the jaipur track he repeated the same ... y then participated ..only becos of popularity... 
but again i appreciate his courage of taking challenge and he doing well in jdj ... but it doesnt mean that it should ruin RR ... both hus-wife saying in social network sites that he is doing hardwork that this and trying to entertain us we should give respect ya we are giving respect for him and his harwork  ... but entertain in the way ruining one show and cherishing another show dont know the fate of RR now ...

Edited by BharaniK265 - 21 July 2014 at 1:11pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveerowandeep0909BettiautomaticstartPharma3mamatharoyalIAmMayFlowerlazylad8-FauZiparud143-himu-Deedeepa1tvbufprincessunara

-Nuzrath- IF-Dazzler
-Nuzrath-
-Nuzrath-

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
plz don't take sanaya here
have point your  without point out her
fault here   everyone has their equal share in it channel ,cvs .PH .

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegilavanya08neeveerowanRamv31SweetSannymamatharoyalsoulspiritpugletsamiraoparud143-himu-BerryBlush07Deedeepa1

rdforfun Senior Member
rdforfun
rdforfun

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I like his acting. I started watching RR only due to Sanaya's presence. Heck I dont watch any other show except Sanaya's. So I came to know abt this guy through RR
I do think that he is the one who got the most advantages from this  show considering his increasing popularity.  Hope he will consider  RR as his priority or equal as his other show. I too wonder what he is  doing 9 am to 9 pm at RR set. 

Edited by rdforfun - 21 July 2014 at 1:01pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08neeveeleninvaidhegiIPKKNDFOREVER15rowanlovenikitaRamv31BettiPharma3naina_rainaSweetSannytanya_vidididumbIAmMayFlowerArshi1195samiraolazylad8-FauZinerinaparud143-himu-amaiatvbufDeedeepa1princessunara

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I am glad someone else agrees with me.

He should not be neglecting RR to the extent he seems to be, with a couple of minutes of appearances in each epi.

The prize money in JDJ last year was Rs. 50 Lakh. Some part of it, or a salary goes to the choreographer, rest is probably all the contestants'. That is a big amount of money if actors only get paid 20000-40000 per episode in a TV show.

I find the back aching angle a little dubious, as dance is such an extreme movement of the body.

I do admire Ashish a lot, he is great-looking, a good dancer, a good actor, and makes a really hot jodi with Sanaya. But then ST also tweeted that he sent Ashish to JDJ.

There, I said it too.

I stand in line with you @rowan, for the brick-bats Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayaFan01lavanya08neeveeRamv31deep0909BettiPharma3IAmMayFlowerparud4infinitysamiraonerinaparud143-himu-Deedeepa1sarunsashasinghprincessunara

CrazyAmie IF-Stunnerz
CrazyAmie
CrazyAmie

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
ab in sab ko mar paregi Dead

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegilavanya08lovenikitaSweetSannyBettidididumbIAmMayFlowernerinapuglet-Spell0fJoyProudArShianparud143-himu-tvbufprincessunara

rowan Groupbie
rowan
rowan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

I love him but unfortunately I agree to what you said too. It's sad

It's very unfortunate. Hope he understands.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveelavanya08dididumbIAmMayFlowerdushturainnerinaparud143tvbufprincessunara

Go to top