Rangrasiya

Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 22

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolt

Diya - Lovely post and title. I too am happy Paro shared her fear to Rudra. I love this couple...they share!!

Shweta - Love your collages and quotes...specially Bob Marley's!!

SPraba and Showviewer - nice takes.

Have a good day/evening.

Bob Marley's...One Love

One Love! One Heart!
Let's get together and feel all right.

Thanks, bolt ... lovely song, one of my old favorites! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--JJKKLMalini1ultimaterudrabkamberSPraba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD (Page 8)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hope

IF-Dazzler

Hope

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by Hope

Originally posted by Pinot

Paro's emotional breakdown was very sudden and unexpected and very contrived.

I agree that Paro's outbrust seemed a little sudden...  if we think about it.. that is how people react sometimes under stress.. We try to hold everything to our self for as long as possible... Repeating again and again that everything is fine... Trying to live in our bubble... Deliberately staying oblivious to the reality.. Ignoring the scary thoughts... But then there comes a point where you can't hold those feelings back anymore.. When, telling yourself that everything will be fine won't help anymore.. When, all your fears hit you all at once and you lose it as you see, taste and feel reality... And what comes to your mind at that time is the worst case scenario of all this chaos making you loose even that tiny bit of strength in you... Resulting in complete break down.. That was Paro today..

Well said Hope. And I think what triggered it is Rudra's absence nowadays. CVs should have made Paro mention it explicitly. But fine. When the shooting happened Rudra was with her. She also saw Rudra's breakdown after Singh Sir's discussion. So she had to pull herself up for Rudra. Now that Rudra is back to work and is absent for long hours. Paro will think about the incidents. And the final nail was the finding of the bulllet. So I can appreciate the breakdown

Thanks, JJ. I agree. She was trying to stay strong for her husband. 

CV's always show us Paro's feelings so suddenly and then nothing... They don't build it up step wise... It always comes all at once and then it is gone Tongue. I really wish they show it step wise for once... like how the fear was building up in her and how she was trying to stay strong for her husband.. Who was so lost when he saw her scared during the widow wear gift... I am not asking for elaborated self talks but a tiny scene here and there like today would do wonders... Anyway, I am happy that at least we are getting to see Paro's feelings once in a whileWink  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisashammo--POV--JJKKLMalini1rithureubenultimaterudraDoJinSPrababkamberDiyaS

bkamber

IF-Rockerz

bkamber

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Not a bad episode!!
Rudra saying Thank you to Shady and a grateful attitude for saving his Paro - I am hoping it is his calm sense until he has proof.  
Sunehri - I am glad she used good sense and turned down the elope plan. Hope she sticks to her good sense. Shady is going to work hard on breaking her!!
Paro standing up for Shatabdi is Paro being true to herself...be fair after all it is not her fault. Also putting KCM in her place was a bold move at breakfast...Maithili smirked and Shatabdi looked on happily along with Mala.
Shatabdi - She is cool...she is not going to get bogged down with games because KCM can't be her evil tart self since she is responsible for Shatabdi's presence in the house.  I hope the 31 lakhs comes in Shatabdi's name.
The bullet - Shady could see the tear/hole in the wall hanging from a distance, but Paro didn't notice/question it...find that a bit strange. 
Paro on finding the bullet senses the grave danger she and Rudra are in and has a breakdown when Rudra arrives.  Beautifully done by Sanaya. Paro raised an important question in her conversation...who have they hurt...why does someone want to take away their happiness?  
The bullet is not going to reach it's destination and Paro's antennae's are going on alert.
Precap - Aunties from Birpur and Mala think Shady has Birpur connection.
Also happy that Rudra planned a surprise for Paro away from the haveli and roaming eyes!!  

Diya, Minnu, Shweta and others...beautiful posts, collages, quotes and a beautiful song from Bess.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisashammo--POV--JJKKLMalini1rithureubenultimaterudraDoJinSPrabaDiyaS

JJKKL

Goldie

JJKKL

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bkamber

Paro raised an important question in her conversation...who have they hurt...why does someone want to take away their happiness? 

Yes I noticed this too. Forgot to post about it. Thanks for bringing this up. I hope Paro keeps asking herself this question. It should be obvious for her - whom all they have hurt. Tejawat and his gang, the guys Rudra have killed in the border (including Varun) , Laila. That is it. So will be easy to make this list hopefully. But for her to narrow it down to Varun will be difficult. As both Teej Mubarak (wish from Shantanu) and the widow's cloths can be interpreted as related to Rudra and not Varun.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisashammo--POV--Malini1ultimaterudrabkamberSPrabaDiyaS

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I enjoyed the episode Smile
It was gripping with scenes moving very fast and not one or two scenes dragged for the whole episode. I also sensed some knd of foreboding ...as if something really bad is going to happen Confused

Vishal for me is getting better and better everyday as the psycho villian ..

Two scenes stood out for me ...one is ofcourse paro seeing shantanu in her room , for the first time she questioned him and wasn't too convinced by the reply ...she is still not suspicious of him though . I guess more of that in today's episode ...

The second ofcourse was paro sitting alone in the room with the bullet sharpnel and rudra entering her room ...she sharing her fears with him , almost breaking down ...and then collecting herself and going ahead with her daily chores ...very well done. 

Sorry I forgot ...beautiful take with the collages Big smileMy favourite post in the forum by far ...

Edited by Guinea - 22 July 2014 at 12:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisashammo--POV--Malini1JJKKLultimaterudraDoJinSPrababkamberDiyaS

JJKKL

Goldie

JJKKL

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
And Diya - one important question. Why is "Bhai" missing nowadays ?

Mohisa--POV--ultimaterudraMalini1bkamberSPrabaDiyaS

Hope

IF-Dazzler

Hope

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --POV--

Hi!!
thanks for the PM Sweta Big smile

Finally, they showed Paro's POV. She brushes things under the carpet if nothing can be done. She shows a happy facade!! Thank you CVs Big smile

They are listening to us, I dont understand mala though. She loves when someone rebels. Have u noticed that? she smiles when someone defends her!! ConfusedConfusedConfused

I like Shatabdi's style. I think she is from city and not rural woman. her dressing, her way of speaking points to a woman who has been on her own and loving it and now just wanted to marry! 

I would love to see a small backstory for Shatabdi, not much just to connect better with her and not make her seem like a bimbo.

Sunheri is not in love with Shantanu, she fancies herself in love - big difference.
She is at an age when infatuation seems like love. she fell out of love (Aman) and in love (shantanu). 
I liked how she showed a sensible sense instead of being a total bimbo. She is naive and views the world through rosy glasses but is not a total idiot. Thank you CVs

Will read all ur takes here and also will need to read the previous thread!! Looks like I missed quite a bit of fun Cry

Sagi, Missed you.  You were missing in action for past few days. Hope everything is ok.. But now that you are back ..Hug... Just like we get to see few seconds of PaRud... we get to see few minutes of Paro's feelings in every track... And today we saw the dose for this track Tongue...  I am happy that we at least got to see this... I really hope they stick to showing us her feelings once in a while... 

I am liking Shatabdi too.. She is perfect DIL for Mohini and match for Sumeer..LOL

I agree... What Sunheri is feeling is infatuation, not love... Hope she realizes it soon before it is too late... @bold, well said.

Edited by Hope - 22 July 2014 at 12:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisashammo--POV--JJKKLultimaterudraMalini1nerinaSPrabaDiyaS

Sarunarshiy

Sarunarshiy

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Great take diya... Beautiful clgs n quotes shwetha.. Hope,praba,sv n every1 nice analysis..Where is   tennessean?:-/..
. Coming 2 epi It was nice.. Shantanu dont become an out n out evil plz.. N haaww sach mein... rudra thanking shantanu? itni jald doubts door hogay rudra ya ye bhi koi plan hai? Coming 2 Shatabdi.. She is cute.. Haha mohini start ur ulti ginti.. Coz v soon ur laadla sumer party change karlega n u'll get babaji ka thullu.. ROFL loved PaRud scene.. ... Sanaya was awesome in that scene.. N rudra comforting paro is a treat 2 watch.. SaNish<3... Thanq..

Mohisashammo--POV--ultimaterudraMalini1SPrabaDiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top