Rangrasiya

Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 22

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hope's post updated on page 1 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--POV--ultimaterudraMalini1nerinaSPrabashowviewer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD (Page 6)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nerina

IF-Dazzler

nerina

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Enjoyed reading the posts on this thread very unique in each one's say   and the beautiful collages.Thanks Shewtha specially for  Bob Marley's quote...he was special and the quote ...a nice one.!!

Loved  yesterdays episode more so because  Sanaya's emotions were on display and how magnificently did she portray.  Glad the CVs did not brush  this under the carpet but dwelt on them.  No wonder she is tagged as Queen of Expressions...holding the audience spell bound.. 

Edited by nerina - 21 July 2014 at 11:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--JJKKLultimaterudraMalini1showviewerSPrabaDiyaS

Hope

IF-Dazzler

Hope

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinot

Great thread.
Loved reading everyone's take. Thank you.

However, I have to disagree about the PaRud scene. Paro's emotional breakdown was very sudden and unexpected and very contrived.

For a girl who has been through much worse things in past three weeks or so -  the acid attack, the need to flee her home for another house, having to have a guard 24/7, and the worst of all, being attacked by unknown person (s) in her own bedroom while being blind-folded and with hands roped behind her back (the embarrassment of the being seen by other people in middle of love foreplay was so cringe worthy CVs.)

Paro reacted to all this being coy and a little childish. She was mainly in a teasing mood and was even trying to seduce her husband.

Suddenly she is an emotional mess and breaks down when she finds a bullet? I am not buying it!!! (nothing against the actress, Sanaya was very good in the scene)

And I know the whole forum is PaRud deprived and crying out for some!  I feel your pain, but I am frustrated with the episodes at the moment, for a different reason:

What happened to the Rudra-Mala relationship?  We had one little scene when she held his face and he has a tear rolling down his cheek.
That's it????? 
The whole premise of Rudra's characterization was based on the abandonment by his mother. The CVs need to get back to the real story, and fast.

Sorry about the rant, but I had to get it off my chest! 

On a positive note, I am enjoying Shantanu and Shatabdi is fun.
But their names are awfully difficult to pronounce!

Thanks for posting, Pinot... I agree that Paro's outbrust seemed a little sudden... And we all know the reason behind it was to pave way for BIG CLOL... But, if we think about it.. that is how people react sometimes under stress.. We try to hold everything to our self for as long as possible... Repeating again and again that everything is fine... Trying to live in our bubble... Deliberately staying oblivious to the reality.. Ignoring the scary thoughts... But then there comes a point where you can't hold those feelings back anymore.. When, telling yourself that everything will be fine won't help anymore.. When, all your fears hit you all at once and you lose it as you see, taste and feel reality... And what comes to your mind at that time is the worst case scenario of all this chaos making you loose even that tiny bit of strength in you... Resulting in complete break down.. That was Paro today.. That bullet made her realize that she was not safe anywhere, that the threat against them was imminent, that she could be taken away from her love. That she could have died that day, if Shantanu had not saved her.. And for few minutes she lost herself to that fear, nightmare and scare... It would have been much better if we got to see Paro's inner conflict/feelings once in a while, so that we can feel that the bullet was the final straw for her... But CV's always do it this way.. I mean, Paro's feelings were always restricted to a scene or an episode but never more than that... 

Due to health reasons Ashish is not available... May be once he is back we will get to see bonding of Mother and Son... I totally agree with you... Her caressing his cheek and a tear drop from him doesn't mean that everything is resolved... It would be nice if they concentrate on building the relationship of Mother and Son back.

No problem.. You can rant as much as you want..Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shammoPinotkate_austenParihoonmein_12--POV--IlinJJKKLrithureubenultimaterudraddFan2012DoJinnerinaSPrabaDiyaS

Hope

IF-Dazzler

Hope

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolt

Diya - Lovely post and title. I too am happy Paro shared her fear to Rudra. I love this couple...they share!!

Shweta - Love your collages and quotes...specially Bob Marley's!!

SPraba and Showviewer - nice takes.

Have a good day/evening.

Bob Marley's...One Love

One Love! One Heart!
Let's get together and feel all right.

Thank You for posting and sharing such a lovely song...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--JJKKLultimaterudranerinaSPrabaDiyaS

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Fabulous posts Diya,

Hope wonderful take...

Shweta I missed your collages the most whilst away for these whole 10 days.

Managed to watch all of the 8 missed out episodes before 9;30 pm sharp and loved all of last week. And now I conclude our forum is simply "Much ado about nothing" LOL...and its not just about the SR...Wink..

My favourite scenes from last week was the way ST portrayed Samrat's character in all of this Shatabdi track. And here I would like to applaud ST for not taking the cliched route. I can easily imagine an Ahem, A Sooraj, A Raman for his kiddo, infact all of EKta's heroes inclusive of Shehensha Akbar sitting on that mandap for his kingdom. And this is what RR is all about expect the unexpected...ST eshtyle of story-telling is what I would call this...true its not getting him the required numbers...yet he dares to do it HIS way!

Like yesterday did any of us expect the bullet to land in Paro's hand? Or the starry-eyed Sunheri saying a simple No to Shanty boy?

BTW Vishal is doing a fantastic job as Shantanu. The cold-blooded killer on his mission!

Yesterday Paro's dialogue when she almost trips, "I would not have fallen as long as you are with me."  And Shantanu is shown watching this display of ardent love and complete trust between PaRud.  Is this a foreshadow of things to come between PaRUd. Is that what Shantanu's next game plan will be...to break that secure and firm wall of trust? Hmmm...and so I strongly believe the SR is not because ST has succumbed to fandom pressure...but is an integral part of the fuutre track...kidnapping/separation...maybe even Paro getting preggy and losing the child...

Mohini has found her match in her bahurani Shatu!...match made in heaven...Rabb ne bana di jodi!LOL

And yes the last scene...where Paro sits on the floor all dressed in yellow, a total contrast to her actual feelings...of fear of the unknown, of losing out on her new found happiness...of losing her loved ones...brilliant Sanaya...and I would like to conclude here is that Sanish share an amazing amazing chemistry without any angst.(which is usually what spices up scenes between couples) these two heat up the screen with just a pull and tug!Blushing...

hugs
dd

Edited by ddFan2012 - 21 July 2014 at 11:42pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisaPinotshammoParihoonmein_12--POV--kate_austenIlinrithureubenultimaterudraJJKKLMalini1DoJinSPrabaDiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@Shweta ... thank you Big smile ... lovely post ... you bet, I had a smile on my face during the last scene ... even as I cried for Paro. Wish the cvs had done this much earlier. 
I doubt Rudra and Paro will find out Shantanu so early ... this track has to last till end of JDJ ... and frankly, it will be much better if it does, they should not rush it. 

Love the quotes ... so apt! And awesome collages ... I see you already have the SR collages LOL

@HemaG ... thank you Big smile

@SV .. me too, liked that tiny smile Maithili gave at Shatabdi's dialogue about mirchi. I do not see Shatabdi being vampish at all ... it will be great if she and Maithili team up against Mohini. Maithili is a fair person, she will realise the truth of Paro's words that Shatabdi is as much a victim of Mohini as Samrat almost became. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisashammo--POV--JJKKLultimaterudraMalini1DoJinddFan2012SPraba

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiParo

Hi DiyaS,
 thanks for the thread. Shwetha nice collages I really appreciate your hard work.

Episode was nice for me as expected.
Little too much of Shantanu but for story to go forward I'll take it.
Paro's character giving everyone the chance and trying to convince Samrat and Maithili is nice as she said Shatabdi  doesn't know Samrat was married.
I wish in future all three bindini's will come together to help each other as Paro - Maithili doing and help Sunehri with Mr.Nice.Angry
Now Parud moment Embarrassed nice and craving for more like everyone.
My thought why they showed Paro's turmoil
"If they didn't show how can they make the path for Big-C"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sawarloon came after Rudra was upset now Big-C to make Paro happy (especially to make  the viewrs happy LOL)
Whatever the reason we got Sanaya's awesome emotional scene which made me go Awww... this girl is AWESOME! and cute.Tongue Felt  to give her a big hug immediately.

Craving for more Parud and Paro's inner feelings.

Note to CVs: CVs I'm not asking FL to talk 10min with herself  to decide something  or what to do definitely not , I'm sure I'll forward that but just like today please and that is enough for me to drool more on Paro.

Oh! I forgot DiyaS I'm with you for reverse role now by Paro suspecting Shantanu.
Rudra I think already trusting Shantanu, is it planned by CVs or not  well they only know.

LOL, Paro's turmoil paving the way for today's PaRud ... probably true, but I just hope the cvs keep this up, and don't make Paro's fears a one off. We need to see Paro's feelings, have needed to see them for a long time. Sanaya nails the scenes, whether they are a minute long, or an episode long. 

Her wanting to give Shatabdi a chance is quintessential Paro ... and we will see that more often than not, people respond well ... if you expect them to be good, they usually are good ... if you expect them to be bad, they will be bad. 

Rudra trusting Shantanu or not, will be kept hidden for some time ... as long as AS is in JDJ, I think. But I will be happy if Paro suspects Shantanu ... being the very careful person she is, she won't jump into action, she will be careful and get more wary till she finds something to cement her suspicions. Of course, if AS becomes available again, she may revert to being blindly trusting ... 

As you can see, I don't trust the cvs at all regarding Paro LOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisashammoParihoonmein_12--POV--ultimaterudraMalini1DoJinSPraba

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana70

Awesome post as usual Diya .. Clap  Smile  
Shweta, Thanks 4 beautiful collages Smile

Thanks, Sana Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post: