Rangrasiya

Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

Parihoonmein_12

Parihoonmein_12

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

I enjoyed today's episode more so for the return of the sensible, sensitive, calm yet vulnerable Paro of the past. Today Paro advocated for Shatabdi, the person least responsible for the predicament. Shatabdi got cheated too and between her father's decision and Mohini's greed she ended up as Sumair's wife, a Ranawat bahu, she cannot be thrown out unceremoniously from the haveli. Paro stands by her values even if it means being at loggerheads with her dear jeeja and Samrat who always supported her during her bad times.

Second, her commonsense is intact, her questioning Shantanu "why lurk in my room, when you know I am not inside?" Paro's grey cells are working...did she overhear Sunehri and Mr. Nice's conversation too...will she start joining the dots after the precap scene... Shantanu thinks he can fool Paro with his emotional mush and use her to harm the Ranawats, is he underestimating her?

Then the last scene, thank you CVs for finally showing us how deeply Paro is disturbed with the threat, yet trying very hard to keep a brave front and maintaining her full trust in Rudra to sort things out. Though short, beautifully done by Sanaya without melodrama or over acting. Clap

The bullet is now with Rudra, wohoo! This is what I like about this show direct communication and evidence gets where it needs to be instead of heroine hiding things to save her loved one's from heartache. So, will Rudra get a clue or will Shantanu manage to hoodwink him...I am still not sure where Rudra stands in trust issues with Shantanu...

Finally, kudos to Sunehri, refusing to elope, and asking Shantanu to face the family with his proposal. So now Shantanu is forced to change his game plan to ensnare Sunehri and Paro. Ranawat women are not such push overs bana-sa! 

Awesome analysis.Clap I absolutely adore this Paro - the one who stood by her Jija when she was a "hostage" in the house. Her unstinting support to her Jija and now to Shatabdi and her convictions for taking a stand for the vulnerable is laudable.  When she retorted to Kakisa on Mala, I was reminded of how she stood tall and firm during the initial confrontation with Kakisa in support of her Jija. 

Shantanu is clearly underestimating Paro. She will slowly but surely connect the dots. This girl is tenacious when she's on to something. So I'm confident that she'll crack the case but will it at some risk to her life. 

I liked the fact that Mohini tried to steer trouble between Mythali and Shatabdi but the latter gave such a sweet reply that was neither insulting nor disrespectful, putting Mohini in her place and bring a smile from Mythali. I am liking Shatabdi's character and am looking forward to the development between the three ladies. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisaPinotshammoashwink630kate_austen--POV--Malini1rithureubenSana70HopeDoJinultimaterudraLeesanshowviewer-himu-SPrabaDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD (Page 4)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepsel

IF-Dazzler

deepsel

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome post again girls..ClapClap

@DiyaS: Thanks for the lovely post again dearThumbs Up...Me too very happy at least they started showing Paro's POV...I hope they continue to do so...

@UltimateRudra: Lovely collages especially the SBB ones (what to do missing PARUD moments)LOLLOLLOL

@Hope : Nice analysis dearBig smile...even I felt its okayish episode but the last 3 minute of PARUD stepped up for me...

@SPrabha : Great take on the episode dearClapClap..(I read your analysis post but commenting here to squeeze my post limit..sorry for that..Embarrassed)

I feel the big C is squeezed for the impending separation to happen as hinted in the dialogs of parud's scenes...That will bring back the intensity in the drama..I mean separation and not MU since MU is not possible b/w PARUD.. 

@Showviewer : Lovely take on Paro...the CVs better continue to show Paro this sensible and vulnerable at the same time..Big smileBig smile

@Tenneasean : Hug

Other members keep rockingClapClapClap...

P.S. If u get time..squeeze in for my post too..no compulsionTongueTongue

Edited by deepsel - 22 July 2014 at 12:21am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisashammoParihoonmein_12--POV--JJKKLSana70SingaporeFanMalini1vanitha3dultimaterudraHopeshowviewerDiyaSlavalinaSPraba-himu-Joseph_A

vanitha3d

IF-Dazzler

vanitha3d

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
 Beautiful take Diya...nw rudra will give the bullet t that villan ...n he will change it...n later the report will come that it's frm rudras gun..n paro will be hurt...Angry                                                                                                           

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--Sana70Hopeultimaterudrashowviewer-himu-DiyaSSPrabaJoseph_A

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome take Diya Clap Thanks for sharing all beautiful takes in 1 place. Smile 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--Sana70ultimaterudrashowviewerLeesan-himu-lavalinaSPrabaDiyaS

Hope

IF-Dazzler

Hope

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HemaG

beautiful.post...
loved.reading it...!!
the caps are excellent...

Thank You... Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--Sana70ultimaterudraLeesanSPraba

Hope

IF-Dazzler

Hope

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiParo

Hi DiyaS,
 thanks for the thread. Shwetha nice collages I really appreciate your hard work.

Episode was nice for me as expected.
Little too much of Shantanu but for story to go forward I'll take it.
Paro's character giving everyone the chance and trying to convince Samrat and Maithili is nice as she said Shatabdi  doesn't know Samrat was married.
I wish in future all three bindini's will come together to help each other as Paro - Maithili doing and help Sunehri with Mr.Nice.Angry
Now Parud moment Embarrassed nice and craving for more like everyone.
My thought why they showed Paro's turmoil
"If they didn't show how can they make the path for Big-C"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sawarloon came after Rudra was upset now Big-C to make Paro happy (especially to make  the viewrs happy LOL)
Whatever the reason we got Sanaya's awesome emotional scene which made me go Awww... this girl is AWESOME! and cute.Tongue Felt  to give her a big hug immediately.

Craving for more Parud and Paro's inner feelings.

Note to CVs: CVs I'm not asking FL to talk 10min with herself  to decide something  or what to do definitely not , I'm sure I'll forward that but just like today please and that is enough for me to drool more on Paro.

Oh! I forgot DiyaS I'm with you for reverse role now by Paro suspecting Shantanu.
Rudra I think already trusting Shantanu, is it planned by CVs or not  well they only know.

Thank You, for liking our thread... 

Ya, I liked the fact that Paro tried to convince Maithili and Samrat regarding Shatabdi... Like she said, it was not her fault... If anyone has to be blamed it is purely Mohini and Sumeer... Shatabdi is either one strong girl or she is the type who doesn't give a damn about anyone ... Because the way her husband was treating her and everyone else was behaving towards her... Any other girl would have felt very bad... I too would love to see Three Bindini's as one and Mohini on the other sideLOL..

Watching Paro's feelings for once was a treat... I hope we get such scenes often... Sanaya was awesome in the scene... I could feel Paro's scare... I could feel her worry... This girl is an excellent actor... She deserves such amazing scenes... 

Your sentences in bold,  Well pointed outLOL...

I am all in favor of Paro suspecting Shantanu and doing her own investigation before she tells anything to Rudra... Because if she tells Rudra... He will believe her, no questions asked. As it is Paro, who trusts people is not trusting Shantanu... He will at least not trust him any more... 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisashammoParihoonmein_12--POV--kate_austenOldestfanSana70DoJinultimaterudrashowviewerLeesanDiyaSSPraba-himu-

Hope

IF-Dazzler

Hope

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana70

Awesome post as usual Diya .. Clap  Smile  
Shweta, Thanks 4 beautiful collages Smile

Thank you for posting... We appreciate itSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--Sana70ultimaterudraLeesan-himu-SPrabaDiyaS

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Wonderful work as usual ladies! Thanks ever so much for all your efforts to bring us such a detailed,descriptive and insightful  analysis of RR  each and every day!Clap Shweta your collages are sublime! Thumbs Up  
I'm late for my date due to lack of subs Ouch, as usual, so cannot contribute much. Seems like a decent show today, the calm before tomorrow's  storm
perhaps? Wink Though from the looks of it ,the storm has already started on the forum, oh well! Confused  From all accounts, seems like Shatabdi continues to whip Sumer into shape with the belt ...and her sharp stinging tongue !! 
A girl after my own heart!! LOL   Cheers everyone for all the great posts,and  keep it coming! Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--IlinParihoonmein_12Malini1Sana70JJKKLultimaterudrashowviewerDiyaSSPraba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top