Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD (Page 3)

hanan72 Groupbie
hanan72
hanan72

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Episode is balanced against but I have some reservations on points!

By refusing to flee, Sunehri, to show that despite her naivety moron, that she has a bit of gumption. Respect for his family, congratulationsLOL

I agree with you Dyas, for once the face of Paro reflects a logical fear of the unknown and the loss of his happiness. CVS managed to give us a phycological reality of fear and anxiety.

By against my point of view, the absence of Ashishe and scarcity the scenes of couple begins to weigh on the serial; lately, it has only a few scattered embraces that hard 1/20 minutes. I want to see more action and more variety, and  I don't think that to romance Wink...

@Shweta beautiful Collages 
"Happiness is indeed fragile. It takes little things and can disappear as quickly as it arose a day in our life. At the corner of a gesture, a look, a meeting, a speech, a reading well-being invaded us, without knowing why or how, even without being s 'noticing, without being able to explain it ... it's just good, that's all". Lo Ferr . poet

"Happiness is given to one who has conquered his fear of life and who considers his life as a sacred spark, in continuity of ages", (precept of Tibetan life)

@SPraba  Good analysisClin

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisashammoIlinSarunarshiy--POV--JJKKLsslmay11Malini1Hopeultimaterudrashowviewer-himu-DiyaSSPraba

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Nice post Diya and love the collages.
Today was a mixed episode for me.
I know there has to some drama but I thought there was a little bit too much. Episode needed a little bit of light heartedness, maybe a little bit more comedy. That would have made the episode a bit more better. I did love the Parud scene and finally the fact that they are showing paro's feelings.
About the precap wondering if Paro will be suspicious of Shantanu.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--IlinMalini1JJKKLultimaterudraHopeshowviewer-himu-DiyaSSPraba

Pinot Groupbie
Pinot
Pinot

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Great thread.
Loved reading everyone's take. Thank you.

However, I have to disagree about the PaRud scene. Paro's emotional breakdown was very sudden and unexpected and very contrived.

For a girl who has been through much worse things in past three weeks or so -  the acid attack, the need to flee her home for another house, having to have a guard 24/7, and the worst of all, being attacked by unknown person (s) in her own bedroom while being blind-folded and with hands roped behind her back (the embarrassment of the being seen by other people in middle of love foreplay was so cringe worthy CVs.)

Paro reacted to all this being coy and a little childish. She was mainly in a teasing mood and was even trying to seduce her husband.

Suddenly she is an emotional mess and breaks down when she finds a bullet? I am not buying it!!! (nothing against the actress, Sanaya was very good in the scene)

And I know the whole forum is PaRud deprived and crying out for some!  I feel your pain, but I am frustrated with the episodes at the moment, for a different reason:

What happened to the Rudra-Mala relationship?  We had one little scene when she held his face and he has a tear rolling down his cheek.
That's it????? 
The whole premise of Rudra's characterization was based on the abandonment by his mother. The CVs need to get back to the real story, and fast.

Sorry about the rant, but I had to get it off my chest! 

On a positive note, I am enjoying Shantanu and Shatabdi is fun.
But their names are awfully difficult to pronounce!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisaGA5ifashwink630Parihoonmein_12--POV--CyberOstrichMalini1JJKKLantiquegoldultimaterudraHopeDiyaSSPraba-himu-

bolt IF-Rockerz
bolt
bolt

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Diya - Lovely post and title. I too am happy Paro shared her fear to Rudra. I love this couple...they share!!

Shweta - Love your collages and quotes...specially Bob Marley's!!

SPraba and Showviewer - nice takes.

Have a good day/evening.

Bob Marley's...One Love

One Love! One Heart!
Let's get together and feel all right.

Edited by bolt - 21 July 2014 at 6:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisaPinot--POV--antiquegoldJJKKLMalini1ultimaterudraMadhuO-himu-bkamberDiyaSSPraba

antiquegold Goldie
antiquegold
antiquegold

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Diya, UR, Hope,
Thanks for a balanced and positive thread. I see your stop watches marking everyones lap times in the episode were conspicuously absent! 

Missing T! I am sure she would have had a lot to say about the overt Guns N Roses symbolisms. I want to post a song link here, that to me, sums it up about Shantanu... A scorching cover of the Bond flick title track by Axl Rose... Live and let Die! But dont know how to on this damn iPad. Will edit on my laptop. 

This, ladies, I think will be Paros track. Logically, it should be so. She has to realize that everything is not what it seems. She is not as quick to action as Rudra is, making it quite logical that Shantanu should continue on at the haveli while she works on her suspicions and the growing list of clues. I really like that although everyone, including Rudra, is impressed with Shantanus bravery, she still found it odd to have him standing in her room. If Rudra were to suspect anything he would not leave Paro with Shantanu. So the track has to unfold with Rudra in a blind spot. 

On the other hand, Shantanu seems to have found the one thing that can throw the wool temporarily over Rudras eyes... Physically actually taking a bullet, and actually doing good! Wink A high price to pay to win his trust. Can Shantanu continue to afford it or is his budget going to run short? 

As with the best laid plans of mice and men, the resistance comes from unexpected quarters. Sunehri is not a pushover.  And neither, he will find, will Paro be either.

Another surprise on the upside would be Shatabdi in her inimitable way, being of some help to 
Paro, in her English knowledge perhaps, or some other way that can floor the viewers. The wow, who knew that factor could certainly make for some good moments.

Did anyone spot the Body double for Sanaya as she picked up the bullet! The bullet in her hands closeups! Only it was not her hand. This is a perfect example of how post prod gets afterthoughts in shots and then has to make do. They have done that over and over again with Ashish, closeups being 
alternated with long shots of a body double! Why do that! When people are shooting together, take all possible angles and work with that! They have even shown a back shot of the BD when Ashishs dialogue was still being spoken, mid sentence! How stupid is that? It was the earring gifting scene. 

Even though Paro was finally letting her fear out, Rudra seemed a tad distracted even as he held her close. That preternatural instinct, staring at the first tangible evidence of the killer, had him giving her a loving response, but with that note of distraction. 

Finally, Shantanus buttons are being pushed with Rudra and Paros love. As I predicted, everytime he sees them he will remember the price at which that togetherness came, and he will burn. 

Edited by Oldestfan - 21 July 2014 at 7:22pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisaPinotshammoashwink630Parihoonmein_12Ilin--POV--kate_austenGA5ifJJKKLnema123Malini1DoJinrithureubenultimaterudrashowviewerloveanimeLeesanbkamber-himu-DiyaSSPraba

NavyaKavya30 Goldie
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
" but about the display of Paro's emotions ... her fears, her stark terror in the wake of the memory of the night of shooting, her insecurities finding voice finally ... no, she's not a superwoman or a know-it-all ... she's a girl who has found happiness after many struggles, many hurdles, many heartbreaks ... and is petrified it will disappear like a puff of smoke.
CVs please, give us more of such scenes, showcasing Paro's emotions ... they establish the much needed emotional connect to the episode."

WOW Diya, simply WOW... Yes, that's the Paro we want to see... not some superwoman or Miss Know it all...a woman with her fears & insecurities who is afraid of loosing her ' at last found ' happiness...a woman whom we could connect with ... & since this is my 1st show of Sanaya , I would love to see her perform all this with perfection . Thanks for opening this thread, Diya.
PS I am in a rush so haven't read anyone else's take on it... Would read it later

Edited by babyji - 21 July 2014 at 6:24pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisashammoIlin--POV--Malini1DoJinrithureubenultimaterudraLeesanSPrabaDiyaS-himu-

-himu- IF-Sizzlerz
-himu-
-himu-

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
lovely post diya agree that it was a well balanced episode...i loved...ya first time we are getting to see paro's emotions and storySmile
beautiful collages sweta...i loved all
where's @T and @Hope??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--Malini1DoJinHopeultimaterudralavalinaSPrabaDiyaS

SingaporeFan Goldie
SingaporeFan
SingaporeFan

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Great Analysis and lovely Collages!
Was an enjoyable episode.It will be great to see Paro suspicious of McDimples and doing some digging on her own. Loving Shatabdi, can't wait for her to tame Sumer!! 

Of course I miss Rudra and have to be satisfied with his little appearances...Seems we have to jheelo family drama for a few more weeks till JDJ wraps up...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--IlinMalini1HopeultimaterudraDiyaSSPraba-himu-

Go to top