Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD (Page 2)

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed today's episode more so for the return of the sensible, sensitive, calm yet vulnerable Paro of the past. Today Paro advocated for Shatabdi, the person least responsible for the predicament. Shatabdi got cheated too and between her father's decision and Mohini's greed she ended up as Sumair's wife, a Ranawat bahu, she cannot be thrown out unceremoniously from the haveli. Paro stands by her values even if it means being at loggerheads with her dear jeeja and Samrat who always supported her during her bad times.

Second, her commonsense is intact, her questioning Shantanu "why lurk in my room, when you know I am not inside?" Paro's grey cells are working...did she overhear Sunehri and Mr. Nice's conversation too...will she start joining the dots after the precap scene... Shantanu thinks he can fool Paro with his emotional mush and use her to harm the Ranawats, is he underestimating her?

Then the last scene, thank you CVs for finally showing us how deeply Paro is disturbed with the threat, yet trying very hard to keep a brave front and maintaining her full trust in Rudra to sort things out. Though short, beautifully done by Sanaya without melodrama or over acting. Clap

The bullet is now with Rudra, wohoo! This is what I like about this show direct communication and evidence gets where it needs to be instead of heroine hiding things to save her loved one's from heartache. So, will Rudra get a clue or will Shantanu manage to hoodwink him...I am still not sure where Rudra stands in trust issues with Shantanu...

Finally, kudos to Sunehri, refusing to elope, and asking Shantanu to face the family with his proposal. So now Shantanu is forced to change his game plan to ensnare Sunehri and Paro. Ranawat women are not such push overs bana-sa! 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisaparud28velvetscarfshammosayuriforeverParihoonmein_12...pinky...Ilin--POV--SarunarshiyGA5ifkate_austenJJKKLCara86Sunisslmay11Malini1antiquegoldDoJinHopeultimaterudraKhushiParodeepselboltmpatMadhuOLeesanDiyaSshonasandybkamber-himu-

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
beautiful.post...
loved.reading it...!!
the caps are excellent...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--sslmay11Malini1HopeultimaterudraDiyaS-himu-

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Today Rudra thanked Shantanu and made Paro happy .But do he feels so really or is he playing along the game? that needs to be answered.
Finally Paro's brain starts working and she does see that everything is not so fine from shantanu side. She do gets questions about his actions. Good start. 

Paro getting the bullet and her fears and the way Rudra comforted her was the best thing that happened in the recent days. She does have fear and she is trying to fight it saying all is fine but somewhere she needs the assurance from him. After all the hurdles she went thru now she wants have a simple happy family. That scene showed how Rudra and Paro is being pillars for each other when he got mad on seing the saree she gave him the confidence and when she got sad seeing bullet he comforted him.

Looking forward for the most kabil, bhadur officer Rudra to be in action.

Last but not the least i really like the precap even though it didnt have anything related to Parud. Nice to see Paro as BSD officer's wife and happy to know that her brain starts working.

Edited by tulip21 - 22 July 2014 at 7:50am
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPraba

Hey Diya thanks for opening today's take  thread
Am sleepy and was waiting to post my take for your views and comments.Smile
So will come back tomorrow to read urs, Hope's, T's acrostic words and Shweta's awesome collages. HugsHug

Let us also rejoice RR is back at its No 1 spot in IF. PartyParty

Well basically todays episode gave us an insight into what is Shanthunu's current state of mind and what his plan. Sunehri is his current target and harming her is what he is planning to do so that Parud would know what it is to lose their loved ones.  So it was interesting with SHatabdti in between and the lovely Parud scene at the end with no interruptions
Basically Shanthunu is happy that he has managed to get  a Thank you from Major saab which is a great deal coming from Rudra. So finally Major saab gives in when it comes to the point of saving his Paro's life. Loved how Shanthunu was venting out his anger when he saw Parud's small scene of affection outside.
The dining table scene was not much except that Paro excercised her rights as Badi bahu and gosh shatabdi is hilarious. She made halwa for all and Sumer and Mohini as usual refused. But loved how she said she knew the halwa would be good as she made it when Paro complimented
Sunehri is currently the target for Shanthunu cos she is very gullible and easy to manipulate. So he calls her to the rooftop. But the part with the gun was scarry but was very creepy when he offered her the bouquet of flowers. Gosh he directly proposed to her and man this girl fell flat. Why not he is a vardiwalaLOL. But he did underestimate her. She refused to accept his offer of eloping to get married and urges him to speak to the family. Paro coming there was a hit and miss.
Shanthunu has no other option but to change plan. So he is trying to use someone as bait. And that someone is Paro.  When he crushed the flower bouqut this showed the amount of venom he has within himself and was so scared for Sunehri at that timeShocked.
Loved Shatabti and Sumer. She can easily threaten him with the belt. When she took it in his hands the expression. Sumer was terrified.LOL
Muh dikayi it is. I am sure Shatabti will put mohini in her place. She cares only for herself. No harm to others

Finally a Parud scene. Man it was worth it. Gosh loved the concern on Rudra's face and voice when he saw Paro sitting down staring at something. So the bullet does come into action. Loved how Parud interacted. The way Paro expresses her fear and how she just wants to forget everything. I felt so bad when she said she loves Rudra a lot and what happens if someone manages to seperate them. Sanaya nailed it manClap. And loved how Rudra assured her no one can come between them.  Sanish nailed that scene. That 5 min of Parud without interruption was worth it. But is this a warning for an impending seperation?Cry
Well let us see.
So bullet is being sent for investigation but why do I have a feeling it wont cos Shanthunu saw it in Rudra's hand and I am sure he wont get exposed this soon.

Precap: Paro's seeds of doubt on Shanthunu sa is increasing. Fingers crossed for this track. Want Paro uncovering some secrets of Shanthunu and Parud working together. Let us see.

Overall we got an insight as to what Shanthunu has planned and why the SR is coming cos Rudra cant see his Paro terrified and has a plan to cheer her up. And what better way than this. I liked it and the Parud scene was too good.

Prabha, thanks for your lovely take! Yes, we know what Shantanu is planning ... he is a cold blooded murderer ... or planning to be one ... Rudra's sister for his brother. You have a point, Shantanu will do something about the bullet ... he won't get exposed so soon. 
I like Shatabdi ... the girl is cute ... and I'm looking forward to her tackling Mohini. Liked the balance in the episode today ... equal space to Parud Shantanu track ... counting the Shantanu Sunehri scene, as that's part of the main track ...and the family drama. 

Sanaya was fabulous in that last scene ... I didn't even notice Rudra Tongue Sanaya nails the emotional scenes ... The last scene was the best, a scared vulnerable Paro, and a strong protective Rudra. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisashammoIlinashwink630Parihoonmein_12kate_austenSarunarshiy--POV--JJKKLMalini1DoJinultimaterudrashowviewermpat-himu-SPrababkamber

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome collages Shweta, as always. Lovely take Diya. 

Wanted to add that I liked the tiny smile Mythali gave when Shatabdi answered back Mohini about spice in life. Waiting to see a bond develop between the three beendanis and Mohini having her hand full trying to maintain control. LOL

Edited by showviewer - 21 July 2014 at 1:16pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisashammokate_austen--POV--SarunarshiyGA5ifJJKKLSuniMalini1ultimaterudraKhushiParompat-himu-bkamberDiyaS

KhushiParo IF-Dazzler
KhushiParo
KhushiParo

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hi DiyaS,
 thanks for the thread. Shwetha nice collages I really appreciate your hard work.

Episode was nice for me as expected.
Little too much of Shantanu but for story to go forward I'll take it.
Paro's character giving everyone the chance and trying to convince Samrat and Maithili is nice as she said Shatabdi  doesn't know Samrat was married.
I wish in future all three bindini's will come together to help each other as Paro - Maithili doing and help Sunehri with Mr.Nice.Angry
Now Parud moment Embarrassed nice and craving for more like everyone.
My thought why they showed Paro's turmoil
"If they didn't show how can they make the path for Big-C"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sawarloon came after Rudra was upset now Big-C to make Paro happy (especially to make  the viewrs happy LOL)
Whatever the reason we got Sanaya's awesome emotional scene which made me go Awww... this girl is AWESOME! and cute.Tongue Felt  to give her a big hug immediately.

Craving for more Parud and Paro's inner feelings.

Note to CVs: CVs I'm not asking FL to talk 10min with herself  to decide something  or what to do definitely not , I'm sure I'll forward that but just like today please and that is enough for me to drool more on Paro.

Oh! I forgot DiyaS I'm with you for reverse role now by Paro suspecting Shantanu.
Rudra I think already trusting Shantanu, is it planned by CVs or not  well they only know.

Edited by KhushiParo - 21 July 2014 at 1:17pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisasayuriforevershammoashwink630Ilinkate_austen--POV--SarunarshiyJJKKLMalini1DoJinHoperithureubenultimaterudradeepselshowviewer-himu-SPrabaDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

I enjoyed today's episode more so for the return of the sensible, sensitive, calm yet vulnerable Paro of the past. Today Paro advocated for Shatabdi, the person least responsible for the predicament. Shatabdi got cheated too and between her father's decision and Mohini's greed she ended up as Sumair's wife, a Ranawat bahu, she cannot be thrown out unceremoniously from the haveli. Paro stands by her values even if it means being at loggerheads with her dear jeeja and Samrat who always supported her during her bad times.

Second, her commonsense is intact, her questioning Shantanu "why lurk in my room, when you know I am not inside?" Paro's grey cells are working...did she overhear Sunehri and Mr. Nice's conversation too...will she start joining the dots after the precap scene... Shantanu thinks he can fool Paro with his emotional mush and use her to harm the Ranawats, is he underestimating her?

Then the last scene, thank you CVs for finally showing us how deeply Paro is disturbed with the threat, yet trying very hard to keep a brave front and maintaining her full trust in Rudra to sort things out. Though short, beautifully done by Sanaya without melodrama or over acting. Clap

The bullet is now with Rudra, wohoo! This is what I like about this show direct communication and evidence gets where it needs to be instead of heroine hiding things to save her loved one's from heartache. So, will Rudra get a clue or will Shantanu manage to hoodwink him...I am still not sure where Rudra stands in trust issues with Shantanu...

Finally, kudos to Sunehri, refusing to elope, and asking Shantanu to face the family with his proposal. So now Shantanu is forced to change his game plan to ensnare Sunehri and Paro. Ranawat women are not such push overs bana-sa! 

U, as usual you leave me with nothing to say ... awesome take! Clap The best, as you said, the return of the sensible, sensitive yet vulnerable Paro ... her attitude to Shatabdi showcased again what this girl is all about ... she will always look at everyone's POV, and here, Shatabdi is the one least at fault, and far more a victim than Sumer is. 

I'm sure Shantanu is underestimating her ... the last time a villain said that Paro is a pushover, Laila ... she got a nasty shock. And this time Paro is already questioning Shantanu ... first about being in her room ... and in the precap, about visiting Rajasthan. Just hope the cvs take it nice and slow ... 

Last PaRud scene ... the best. Sanaya in emotional scenes ... incomparable! Just the right mix of  emotions, the stark terror in her eyes, no melodrama. She nails it every single time ... I felt every bit of her fear during that scene, was waiting for Rudra to hug her tight ... 

Kudos to Sunehri indeed ... and now waiting to see what Rudra does with the bullet. I think Shantanu will hoodwink him on this one ... he can't get found out so quickly.  

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MohisashammoParihoonmein_12kate_austenSarunarshiy--POV--GA5ifantiquegoldJJKKLMalini1SuniDoJinrithureubenultimaterudraKhushiParoshowviewerboltLeesanbkamberSPraba-himu-

Sana70 Goldie
Sana70
Sana70

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as usual Diya .. Clap  Smile  
Shweta, Thanks 4 beautiful collages Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisa--POV--JJKKLMalini1Hopeultimaterudra-himu-DiyaS

Go to top