Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sana70

Awesome post as usual Diya .. πŸ‘  πŸ˜Š  

Shweta, Thanks 4 beautiful collages πŸ˜Š

Thank you for posting... We appreciate it😊
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful work as usual ladies! Thanks ever so much for all your efforts to bring us such a detailed,descriptive and insightful  analysis of RR  each and every day!πŸ‘ Shweta your collages are sublime! πŸ‘πŸΌ  
I'm late for my date due to lack of subs , as usual, so cannot contribute much. Seems like a decent show today, the calm before tomorrow's  storm
perhaps? πŸ˜‰ Though from the looks of it ,the storm has already started on the forum, oh well! πŸ˜•  From all accounts, seems like Shatabdi continues to whip Sumer into shape with the belt ...and her sharp stinging tongue !! 
A girl after my own heart!! πŸ˜†   Cheers everyone for all the great posts,and  keep it coming! πŸ‘πŸΌ
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic take and collages!
Great job everyone!
Loved Paro today, finally her emotions are being explored, afraid its just a set up for the Big C...
Sanaya was awesome in the last couple of minutes.
If she is given scenes like these, it just takes her a minute or two to connect with the audience.
Bravo!!πŸ‘
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice job Diya and Shweta with the collages,
The episode was entertaining.   I know the scene with the Dimpled one and Sunheri was supposed to be dramatic but in my opinion in his effort to win her over he laid it on a bit too thick. Sunheri is a lovely character; happy, always wanting to make others smile and somehow dimpled one thought that would mean she's gullible as well.    Clearly she is not and I for one am happy that they showed her using her brains instead of being sucked in by another pretty face.  Score one for the ladies. 

Love Shatabdi or however you spell her name (really wish they had picked easier names) - girl is an absolute riot.  I hope they have her, Maithili and Paro join forces against the evil one.  Goodness knows the evil one deserves every bit of pay back that's coming her way.

The rest of the week looks interesting.
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Couple of points

How old are the three sons ? Rudra is 28. And Paro said he is the eldest in the family. So how old are Samrat and Sumer ? Shatabdi is 31. Does it mean Mohini was okay for Samrat to marry a much older girl ? If Samrat is 26 and Sumer is 22 or 23  - 9 years difference with his wife ?

Mohini did something great while bringing up Sunehri. Else a not so thin and not so pretty girl who just wants to marry vardiwala, will be more than ready to elope with a very good looking and pleasant and smooth talking vardiwala - right ?

How come Paro who is quite bright did not connect the dots ? Shantanu touching the frame with the bullet ?

Liked how Paro stood up for Shatabdi. True to her character

Liked Shatabdi. She treats life like a box of chocolates.

Liked Shantanu. Or rather Vishal. Will definitely watch when he plays the hero next time

I do not like that Dilsher is given no dialogues.

And that Rudra has become an item dancer (like somebody else mentioned in the forum) Comes only for a few scenes.

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Satabdi is a riot. I like her attitude she is not evil or anything she is just bindaas. Writers of RR will deserve an oscar for writing the first ever show on indian telly with three DILs with three different personalities getting along nicely how brilliant and refreshing would that be. All this might not be appreciated by TRP audiences but who the fudge cares. Mythili is the matriarch of the group silent yet strong she might look weak but she is the one you turn to always when you need a mothers support, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to hear your problems and she will always be there for you with her calm wisdom filled advice. Paro is the idealist of the group the ideal sister and friend ready to fight for you even if you don't want to fight for yourself, she has high ideals which she lives by and will always show you this by living by example. Satabdi is the realist of the group she is not a devi like Paro or maternal like Mythili but you admire her no less why because she takes what she has and makes it work to her advantage, she doesn't box her happiness in ideals of life instead she works around them to find her own happiness, if love for Paro and Mythili is pure devotion for Satabdi it is a need with which to go on to find amusement in life as long as it is entertaining and exciting for both parties it is great for her and she will make sure it works for her better half too, her motto being live and let live, life with her is no bore. 
Coming to the last scene of Rudra and Paro there was a sad foreboding in that scene. Rudra stating they shall be together till the last breath. I don't know made my heart heavy. 
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hanan72

Episode is balanced against but I have some reservations on points!

By refusing to flee, Sunehri, to show that despite her naivety moron, that she has a bit of gumption. Respect for his family, congratulationsπŸ˜†

I agree with you Dyas, for once the face of Paro reflects a logical fear of the unknown and the loss of his happiness. CVS managed to give us a phycological reality of fear and anxiety.

By against my point of view, the absence of Ashishe and scarcity the scenes of couple begins to weigh on the serial; lately, it has only a few scattered embraces that hard 1/20 minutes. I want to see more action and more variety, and  I don't think that to romance πŸ˜‰...

@Shweta beautiful Collages 
"Happiness is indeed fragile. It takes little things and can disappear as quickly as it arose a day in our life. At the corner of a gesture, a look, a meeting, a speech, a reading well-being invaded us, without knowing why or how, even without being s 'noticing, without being able to explain it ... it's just good, that's all". Lo Ferr . poet

"Happiness is given to one who has conquered his fear of life and who considers his life as a sacred spark, in continuity of ages", (precept of Tibetan life)

@SPraba  Good analysisπŸ€—

Hanan, Thank you for posting. Sunheri might be naive but not enough to just run away like many other girls who are blinded by love.. Today she proved that her loyalty lies towards her family and they come first in her list...πŸ‘

@bold, very well said... It was a treat to watch Paro expressing her feelings.. I hope CV's give her thoughts a voice once in a while, if not often.
--POV-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi!!
thanks for the PM Sweta πŸ˜ƒ

Finally, they showed Paro's POV. She brushes things under the carpet if nothing can be done. She shows a happy facade!! Thank you CVs πŸ˜ƒ

They are listening to us, I dont understand mala though. She loves when someone rebels. Have u noticed that? she smiles when someone defends her!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I like Shatabdi's style. I think she is from city and not rural woman. her dressing, her way of speaking points to a woman who has been on her own and loving it and now just wanted to marry! 

I would love to see a small backstory for Shatabdi, not much just to connect better with her and not make her seem like a bimbo.

Sunheri is not in love with Shantanu, she fancies herself in love - big difference.
She is at an age when infatuation seems like love. she fell out of love (Aman) and in love (shantanu). 
I liked how she showed a sensible sense instead of being a total bimbo. She is naive and views the world through rosy glasses but is not a total idiot. Thank you CVs

Will read all ur takes here and also will need to read the previous thread!! Looks like I missed quite a bit of fun πŸ˜­
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rashika

Nice post Diya and love the collages.

Today was a mixed episode for me.
I know there has to some drama but I thought there was a little bit too much. Episode needed a little bit of light heartedness, maybe a little bit more comedy. That would have made the episode a bit more better. I did love the Parud scene and finally the fact that they are showing paro's feelings.
About the precap wondering if Paro will be suspicious of Shantanu.

Thanks for posting... The fun element that we got in abundance last week was missing today... You are right, little light heartedness would have been good. Watching Paro finally speak about her fears was the best part of the episode...😊
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome take diya that was very nice all in one place with collage and all...lets see how they develop future tracks... Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago