Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans 

undefined

Well balanced episode today to start off the new week ... and we can see two parallel tracks beginning to take firm shape.

Paro Rudra Shantanu ... the main track. Part 1 - with Sunehri as catalyst number 1. Don't know how many more Shantanu will use in his attempts to destroy PaRud. But he's losing no time, making a quick start ... even though plan A misfires ... like his bullet misfired.

Mohini - Shatabdi - Maithili- Paro - rest of Ranawat family ... which will go parallel with the first one, crisscross for light moments, and intersect to give push when required. As in the upcoming munh dikhayi rasam. 

A welcome scene was the last scene ... have the cv's actually been listening? Not talking about the PaRud hug ... though that was very welcome ... but about the display of Paro's emotions ... her fears, her stark terror in the wake of the memory of the night of shooting, her insecurities finding voice finally ... no, she's not a superwoman or a know-it-all ... she's a girl who has found happiness after many struggles, many hurdles, many heartbreaks ... and is petrified it will disappear like a puff of smoke. 
CVs please, give us more of such scenes, showcasing Paro's emotions ... they establish the much needed emotional connect to the episode. 

All the awesome collages are thanks to Shweta (Ultimaterudra) 

Edited by DiyaS - 21 July 2014 at 11:27pm

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07sanantharvignipkkkanutejalavanya08mansajMohisaparud28PinotSarchl1234CutemithraVaish2003radwansayuriforeversangeethbalashammobookworm_90velvetscarfIlinmahalaxmikParihoonmein_12habskaykaypreity4lyfeashwink630FleurDeJuilletSarunarshiySumayya_Ejaz--POV--instantconnectGA5iforangecandy3automaticstartkate_austenKhushiParo-Bluesky-rithureubenSingaporeFanultimaterudraOldestfanwahcFadila55liana2304JJKKLzeffy2k2divyarnavSana70Sunisslmay11Malini1Shweta1691chemistry9Siestanema123Cara86DoJin_SilverLining_Hopevanitha3dnerinaddsoapsRadiantSanz..-Nuzrath--R-R-R-shutterdeepselparud143bkamberboltmpatshowviewerMadhuOSanayaIsBestshree10rashikasigridLeesanJoseph_Alavalina...Pwincess...Guineaamaiashonasandytaahir004_AngryBird_-himu-MesmerizingSanzprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Take - Misfired Bullets, Misfired Plans - UPDTD" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Paro Rudra Shantanu - main track.

Involving poor silly Sunehri ... who was not as silly or as gullible as Shantanu thought she would be. Wink

Paro Rudra Shantanu ... Rudra wasn't jealous, he wasn't worried, he wasn't tense ... he was just grateful to Shantanu for helping Paro and rescuing her. So he goes and thanks Shantanu.
Hmmm ... Rudra losing his sharp edge here ... or is he just giving Shantanu a long rope? 
So is there a role reversal coming up here? Rudra trusting Shantanu and Paro suspecting? If it happens, I will be happy. But even happier if they both work in tandem.

Shantanu gleeful ... his happiness loses its edge when he sees PaRud in perfect cohesion and collusion ... if she stumbles, he holds ... Shantanu vows again to destroy them.
And who can be a better medium that Rudra's sister ... that foolish starry eyed girl? Easy as pie ... Big smile

Not so easy, as Shantanu finds out the next day. Tongue Sunehri might be dumb and starry eyed, but not so starry eyed that she will agree to run away with him without trying at least once for parental permission. Which Shantanu has no intention of doing.

So plan A down the drain ... along with the very nice flowers he brought for Sunehri LOL ... unfortunately for Shantanu, neither worked. And he was almost caught by Paro.

Edited by DiyaS - 21 July 2014 at 12:31pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07anutejalavanya08Mohisaparud28Vaish2003PinotCutemithraSarchl1234shammovelvetscarfsayuriforeverSarunarshiymahalaxmikIlinkaykaystp007Parihoonmein_12ashwink630FleurDeJuilletkate_austenGA5ifautomaticstart--POV--Fadila55liana2304wahcOldestfanrithureuben-Bluesky-JJKKLKhushiParoultimaterudraSunisslmay11Malini1Shweta1691Cara86nema123divyarnavSana70-R-R-R-HopenerinaDoJinvanitha3d_SilverLining_deepselparud143LeesanrashikasigridbkamberboltmpatMadhuOshowviewerMesmerizingSanz-himu-lavalina...Pwincess...Joseph_AGuineashonasandytaahir004princessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Family Drama Tongue Shatabdi Sumer Samrat Maithili Mohini Danveer Dilsher Mala ... or any combination thereof LOL ... and Paro, of course. 

A small dining table scene ... I really don't understand the cvs ... the smallest, most insignificant scene of the episode used as precap for the next week? Confused 

Paro tries to persuade Samrat and Maithili to accept Shatabdi ... they have very understandable reservations ... Paro as usual, seeing the other side of the picture,  Shatabdi's side ... with some justification. 
Shatabdi makes kheer with Mala's help ... this girl is not bad, she's doing all the rasams a new bride does, with no hesitation, but without the usual coy 'sharmana' of a new bride.
Maithili agrees to taste it ... Mohini and Sumer of course refuse ... so the family gets divided again, again with Mohini and Sumer on one side, and the rest on the other side. This is going to be a more and more common occurrence in the coming future, so it seems. LOL 

Paro works on persuading Maithili for the next thing ... munh dikhayi for the new bride ... in the privacy of her bedroom. And almost stumbles on the bullet Shantanu fired into the wall in the mock fight. Another near miss ... 

Shantanu sees the bullet and realises it can cook his goose ... so he tries to retrieve it. And fails. But Paro is confused at his repeated appearance in her room, and asks some searching questions ... which he manages to duck.

But no near miss this time ... Paro finds the bullet.

In the meantime, Maithili confronts Mohini about a munh dikhayi for Shatabdi ... and counters all her barbs with polite, quiet confidence. Mohini has cooked her own goose with her latest antic ... neither Paro nor Maithili are prepared to put up with her nonsense any more ... and they both have the full support of their husbands and the rest of the family. And Shatabdi doesn't need much support from anyone, by the looks of it. LOL

Mohini is increasingly isolated ... with only Sumer for support.
And judging by the way he's getting cowed by his new wife with his old belt, that might not be for too long either. LOL

Edited by DiyaS - 21 July 2014 at 12:46pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

arshis1anutejaMohisalavanya08parud28decent07arvignsayuriforeverVaish2003CutemithravelvetscarfIlinmahalaxmikkate_austenGA5if--POV--Sarunarshiyashwink630FleurDeJuilletParihoonmein_12divyarnavSana70Cara86sslmay11Malini1SuniShweta1691Fadila55liana2304JJKKLOldestfanwahcKhushiParoultimaterudrarithureubenSingaporeFannema123Hopedeepsel_SilverLining_DoJinnerina-R-R-R-ddsoapsvanitha3dshree10bkambermpatMadhuOLeesanparud143showviewerboltsigridrashika-himu-MesmerizingSanzJoseph_AGuinealavalina...Pwincess...SPrabataahir004shonasandyprincessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Last but not least ... PaRud Day Dreaming

Paro ... thank the Lord the cvs finally listened and showed us Paro's feelings!!! Her fear palpable as she stares at the bullet, the remembered terror of the night mirrored in her eyes, the voices and gunshots echoing in her mind ... as always, Sanaya nailed that scene and brought in the much needed emotional connect ... could feel her fear, smell it, taste it, as she sat trembling, hunched on the floor, as though transfixed, not daring to move ... till Rudra comes in and sees her ... tries to comfort her ... 

Again, thank god the cv's finally gave us Paro's fears as her words tumbled out ... her fear of losing Rudra, losing this perfect life they had built for themselves after so many hurdles and obstacles ... her tears falling unchecked as she clings to Rudra for dear life, and he tries to console her ...

And as usual, when called, she goes where she is needed ... wipes her tears, hides her fears ... but this time Rudra has seen what she always tries to hide ... her weakness, her worries, her fears ...

So Rudra will send the bullet for testing ... or will Shantanu waylay his plans?

Precap ... Paro gets another jhatka about Shantanu. 

Edited by DiyaS - 21 July 2014 at 12:45pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07arvignipkkkanutejaMohisaAmiltonparud28CutemithraSarchl1234Vaish2003sayuriforevershammoskamanivelvetscarfIlinmahalaxmikParihoonmein_12kaykayFleurDeJuilletashwink630sai1985Sumayya_Ejaz--POV--kate_austenGA5ifautomaticstartSingaporeFanultimaterudrarithureubenliana2304Fadila55JJKKLwahcOldestfandivyarnavSunisslmay11Malini1Shweta1691Cara86nema123HopenerinaDoJin_SilverLining_-R-R-R-ddsoapsvanitha3ddeepselparud143showviewershree10bkamberboltmpatMadhuOLeesanrashikasigridJoseph_AGuinealavalina...Pwincess...SPraba_AngryBird_shonasandytaahir004-himu-MesmerizingSanzprincessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hope's post 

Sorry for updating very late... Asli Duniya is unavoidable sometimes... LOL

It was not a hilarious or awesome episode but at the same time it was not a boring one either... So, Rudra's expressions were of concern for his Paro and gratitude towards Shantanu... Now, the Million Dollar question... Does Rudra believe him or does he not?Confused May be, I need to take help of a rose and start plucking its petals to decide... LOL. Why do I have a feeling that the bullet will end up in Shantanu's hands tomorrow.. And that, Rudra will himself give it to Shantanu to take it to AmanThumbs Down... I hope it doesn't happen but I have a bad feeling that it might. And if it does, then it is highly unlikely that Rudra is pretending about trusting Shantanu...

Our Banna Sa, sincerely thanks Shantanu for saving his wife and family... Trust me Shantanu sa... I am as dumbstruck as you, when Rudra said "Shukriya" *Head Desk*... No, Rudra just can't trust this guy this easily. I can't take itOuch. May be CV's are deliberately creating this confusion in us to make it more exciting... And where the hell did Shatanu's bandage run off too... He had just been shot the previous night and he had looks all fine today...  I tell you, I very badly want the recipe of the magical lep of Paro... No wound stays for more than an episode in RR ... Except Rudra's of course... Remember, the border shooting, Iron poisoned hand... LOL

I totally agree with you Diya, What were CV's thinking... Showing the scene that had the least impact in the whole episode as PrecapErmm... They could have shown Shantanu, Sunheri hugging and him asking her to elope... At least that would have created some tension or curiosity... Well any way, loved how Paro supported Mala.. Did anyone else see the smile on Shatabdi's face when Paro gave it back to Mohini or was it me imagining it Confused?? I felt bad for Shatabdi. Even though she didn't look much bothered or hurt about how unwelcome everyone made her feel... And Sumeer, this guy is really an idiot, "Kal raat ki daud tho abhi thak katam nahi hui hai... Kiss ki Patni, Mare tho nahi hai"LOL

No wonder Sunheri fell for Shantanu this fast...  She is totally gullible and innocent...  This was to happen... But what came as a surprise was her standing for her family and telling him that, if her family doesn't agree then she doesn't want him either... You go girlClap... Now, she might be naive but not stupid (like her brother Sumeer LOL)... Shantanu, I tell you.. Your overconfidence will be the cause of your down fall. Approve

Paro, Maithili conversation was sweet... And Shantanu was right there listening to the ladies, again *Face Palm*... Close the goddamn windows Paro and Rudra, you should put nails on this window first... I mean, did you see how comfortably Shantanu jumped over it and into the PaRud room... Creepy...Wacko

Paro finds the bullet and finally everything that she was trying to repress surfaces... Her fears, her worry, her scare, her concern everything... Really happy that CV's finally gave us some emotions from Paro other than love. That bullet busted the all is well bubble that she tried to createThumbs Up... Loved the scene and Sanaya nailed it by bringing forth all those feelings of Paro perfectly Clap.. And the helplessness of Rudra as he tried to ease his wife's fears came out well too...

And the precap... Ya, precap se yaad aya, is the Big C tomorrow??? I mean with Muh Dikayi and everything, I am confused... Did I miss anything while I was away from the forum???Ermm Anyway, Finally, Paro is having doubts about Shantanu Dancing... Or else, Shantanu was taking her lightly, thinking that it was easy to take advantage of her innocence as she believed his lame excuse for entering their room... 

It will be nice to see Paro doubting and trying to keep an eye on Shantanu for a change than to see him planning and succeeding time and again..Wink Rudra can join Paro in her investigation later, which will be nothing less than a check mate for Shantanu... Big smile

Thanks for the thread and Lovely post, Diya... 

Shweta, wonderful collages as always...

Edited by DiyaS - 21 July 2014 at 11:02pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkkMohisaparud28CutemithraVaish2003shammomahalaxmik--POV--automaticstartSarunarshiykate_austendivyarnavultimaterudrarithureubenliana2304JJKKLsslmay11Malini1Cara86DoJin_SilverLining_ddsoapsbkambershowviewerparud143LeesansigridJoseph_AlavalinaSPraba-himu-shonasandytaahir004princessunara

ultimaterudra

Goldie

ultimaterudra

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Hi Diya ,

Awesome anchor post, perfect title Clap

Watching the epi all I could think was ...Diya has a smile on her face ...finally we got Paro's emotions , great job by CV's ,and Sanaya was superb .

I liked the episode , all characters in play ...WOW , RR has amazing talented actors . There was no need of dialogues just expression were enough to convey the emotions of each character .

Well Major and his wife  have the man trapped want to see how he gets off this one . CV's plz don't rush and be done with this track by Friday Ouch 

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them."

George Bernard Shaw

"Those who speak of progression but are afraid of change are self-repressed and therefore unable to reach any further than their eyes can already see." 

Criss Jami 

"Convince your enemy that he will gain very little by attacking you; this will diminish his enthusiasm" 

Sun Tuz

I have used this quote in one of my previous post ...But on of my favorite...

"Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day's work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there's no need for continuous conversation, but you find you're quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life." 

Bob Marley 

The above scene will begin at the tail end of the epi Tuesday ,and will be  fully played out Wednesday is my guess ...

Edited by ultimaterudra - 21 July 2014 at 3:44pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohisaparud28Vaish2003shammoSarchl1234kate_austenGA5ifIlinSarunarshiydivyarnavaaliah3108liana2304JJKKLOldestfanSingaporeFannema123Cara86Malini1Sunisslmay11vanitha3dnerinaDoJin_SilverLining_ddsoapsdeepselparud143bkambermpatMadhuOshowviewerboltsigridLeesanJoseph_AGuineataahir004shonasandyDiyaSlavalinaSPraba-himu-princessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Anchor posts updated ... feel free to jump in Big smile  

I liked the episode today ... there was a flow and sufficient space given to emotions ... liked the Paro Maithili Samrat scene, Paro trying to persuade Maithili Samrat to accept Shatabdi ... again that said so much about Paro's character ... she will give everybody ... EVERYBODY ... a chance. 

Shatabdi is not a vamp, nor is she evil ... she will do unto everyone what they do unto her LOL A modern educated girl belonging to a traditional family, she went along with her parents' wish to get her married off at the ripe old age of 31 - old for such a conservative community ... and she will do what she needs to do, to fit into her new family. But she won't take any nonsense from anyone, least of all from her 'paagal budhiya' saas LOL

Shantanu came across an unexpected roadblock in his plans ... one he never expected ... Sunehri wasn't as gullible as he had expected. 

And there's another roadblock, one he's not fully aware of yet  .. Paro isn't as gullible, or as unobservant as he expected either. 

Edited by DiyaS - 21 July 2014 at 12:53pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkkkparud28MohisaVaish2003sayuriforevershammoIlinParihoonmein_12kaykayFleurDeJuillet--POV--SarunarshiyGA5ifkate_austenKhushiParodivyarnavOldestfanJJKKLliana2304rithureubenultimaterudraSingaporeFanMalini1Sunisslmay11Cara86DoJin_SilverLining_ddsoapsdeepselparud143mpatMadhuOshowviewerboltrashikasigridLeesanJoseph_AGuineashonasandylavalina-himu-MesmerizingSanzprincessunara

SPraba

IF-Sizzlerz

SPraba

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Diya thanks for opening today's take  thread
Am sleepy and was waiting to post my take for your views and comments.Smile
So will come back tomorrow to read urs, Hope's, T's acrostic words and Shweta's awesome collages. HugsHug

Let us also rejoice RR is back at its No 1 spot in IF. PartyParty

Well basically todays episode gave us an insight into what is Shanthunu's current state of mind and what his plan. Sunehri is his current target and harming her is what he is planning to do so that Parud would know what it is to lose their loved ones.  So it was interesting with SHatabdti in between and the lovely Parud scene at the end with no interruptions
Basically Shanthunu is happy that he has managed to get  a Thank you from Major saab which is a great deal coming from Rudra. So finally Major saab gives in when it comes to the point of saving his Paro's life. Loved how Shanthunu was venting out his anger when he saw Parud's small scene of affection outside.
The dining table scene was not much except that Paro excercised her rights as Badi bahu and gosh shatabdi is hilarious. She made halwa for all and Sumer and Mohini as usual refused. But loved how she said she knew the halwa would be good as she made it when Paro complimented
Sunehri is currently the target for Shanthunu cos she is very gullible and easy to manipulate. So he calls her to the rooftop. But the part with the gun was scarry but was very creepy when he offered her the bouquet of flowers. Gosh he directly proposed to her and man this girl fell flat. Why not he is a vardiwalaLOL. But he did underestimate her. She refused to accept his offer of eloping to get married and urges him to speak to the family. Paro coming there was a hit and miss.
Shanthunu has no other option but to change plan. So he is trying to use someone as bait. And that someone is Paro.  When he crushed the flower bouqut this showed the amount of venom he has within himself and was so scared for Sunehri at that timeShocked.
Loved Shatabti and Sumer. She can easily threaten him with the belt. When she took it in his hands the expression. Sumer was terrified.LOL
Muh dikayi it is. I am sure Shatabti will put mohini in her place. She cares only for herself. No harm to others

Finally a Parud scene. Man it was worth it. Gosh loved the concern on Rudra's face and voice when he saw Paro sitting down staring at something. So the bullet does come into action. Loved how Parud interacted. The way Paro expresses her fear and how she just wants to forget everything. I felt so bad when she said she loves Rudra a lot and what happens if someone manages to seperate them. Sanaya nailed it manClap. And loved how Rudra assured her no one can come between them.  Sanish nailed that scene. That 5 min of Parud without interruption was worth it. But is this a warning for an impending seperation?Cry
Well let us see.
So bullet is being sent for investigation but why do I have a feeling it wont cos Shanthunu saw it in Rudra's hand and I am sure he wont get exposed this soon.

Precap: Paro's seeds of doubt on Shanthunu sa is increasing. Fingers crossed for this track. Want Paro uncovering some secrets of Shanthunu and Parud working together. Let us see.

Overall we got an insight as to what Shanthunu has planned and why the SR is coming cos Rudra cant see his Paro terrified and has a plan to cheer her up. And what better way than this. I liked it and the Parud scene was too good.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkkkMohisaparud28Sarchl1234Vaish2003sayuriforevershammoIlinkaykaypreity4lyfeFleurDeJuilletParihoonmein_12--POV--Sarunarshiysai1985kate_austenGA5ifKhushiParoliana2304JJKKLultimaterudraSingaporeFanrithureubenMalini1sslmay11Cara86_SilverLining_ddsoapsvanitha3ddeepselparud143shree10LeesansigridmpatbkamberMadhuOshowviewer-himu-MesmerizingSanzDiyaSJoseph_AlavalinashonasandyGuineaprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top