Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

   

Deaf and Dumb & Aag aur Dhuan! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Joined: 22 December 2012

Posts: 14872

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_b

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Awesome post RatiStar

and like Shruti said - pak..pak...pakao episodeCrySleepy


and lots of hair pulling/ tearing drama already on the way...man I m just hating thisCry


Pratap ki shaadi dono se karwado..and get done with it...CryCVs rotlu ban gaye hai and humey bhi rotlu bana diya haiD'ohLOL


I like VB...she and DB fights are entertainingLOL


hiru, ye tere DP pey kaun naye couple hain Smile
Pmed the detailsTongueSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_bIntrepida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deaf and Dumb & Aag aur Dhuan! (Page 7)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Joined: 22 December 2012

Posts: 14872

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Awesome post RatiStar
 
and like Shruti said - pak..pak...pakao episodeCrySleepy
 
and lots of hair pulling/ tearing drama already on the way...man I m just hating thisCry 
 
Pratap ki shaadi dono se karwado..and get done with it...Cry CVs rotlu ban gaye hai and humey bhi rotlu bana diya haiD'ohLOL
 
I like VB...she and DB fights are entertainingLOL

Thanks Hiral!

sooo true, very pakao!
me hates it too!
haha, dono se honi hai toh why not just show the marriage to both now lol
rotlu lol!LOL
Rati ur the angel of this forum...Tongue kucch karo na pleaseCry jaado ki chhadi challaaao na on CVs to save us from the upcoming tortureCryTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

aashna_siddy

IF-Dazzler

aashna_siddy

Joined: 09 June 2014

Posts: 3588

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I can't bear pra. ...phool natak !!!!
Hate u cvs. No PrAja is disturbing. I don't want to c the episodes now but even ant hesitate to do so.
DB so what if the relations between marwar and mewar have turned good , now pratap deserves to marry ajabde.
Bcoz of because of him mewar won.
DB idiot , duffer and what if pratap doesn't know the reality of his chhoti maa but I am saying in his style that is DHURT! !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006

Posts: 6324

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa



Thanks Hiral!

sooo true, very pakao!
me hates it too!
haha, dono se honi hai toh why not just show the marriage to both now lol
rotlu lol!LOL
Rati ur the angel of this forum...Tongue kucch karo na pleaseCry jaado ki chhadi challaaao na on CVs to save us from the upcoming tortureCryTongue

Aww thanks, you all are angels too! Hug
jaadu, lol, well the only jaadu i would like is a few fans going to CVs and throwing tamaters and eggs at them, that would be hilarious! well I have always wanted to do that it looks so cool in movies lolLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiral_Halwa

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006

Posts: 6324

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_b

hey rati thanx for the WU, Smile

u came up with so nice symbolisms of yet another boring epi Smile..

so the pralal magic has caught up with u as well LOL , hamarey pralal hain hi aisa that they can give even ranbir kat Jodi a run for their money LOL

aur ye kya wapas phool natak hain, Angry
oh come on this DB also seems one confused bandi like US, kabhi she says she wants pratap to b killed and kabhi wants pra...phool marriage.. Confused

sab c.v's ki leela hain... Shocked

you're welcome! 
thanks, i have to keep my mind sane lol
yup PraLal or as I would like to say PraJal - i have been a fan since two weeks lol! 
haahha ranbir-kat so funny!

so true, I would say DB make up your mind, dead ya shaadi, but waise dono mei kuch jyada fark nahi hai, shaadi mei marna hai! lol
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_b

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006

Posts: 6324

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashna_siddy

I can't bear pra. ...phool natak !!!!
Hate u cvs. No PrAja is disturbing. I don't want to c the episodes now but even ant hesitate to do so.
DB so what if the relations between marwar and mewar have turned good , now pratap deserves to marry ajabde.
Bcoz of because of him mewar won.
DB idiot , duffer and what if pratap doesn't know the reality of his chhoti maa but I am saying in his style that is DHURT! !!!!

we all hate the CVs right now! DB is not the choti maa anymore, VB has taken that spot hehe! but I just want this stupid track to end! Ouch

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Joined: 18 May 2005

Posts: 2316

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
seriously what kind of episode it was. pratap running away Confused from nowhere rope came and where he went. it would have been better if Cv has shown face of any of prataps team at same place where he came from with rope. now episodes are half and hour but it seems CVs are not ready with what to show in this track its just running around for more than week.
i was laughing loud at jalal condition yesterday and they way he acted.

DB is back with same old stuff. but so badly hate her smiley face = she is doing good job as DB.

sure SB is hate VB entry to chittor as because of her she is not even getting whatever screen time she use to get.LOL






The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006

Posts: 6324

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

seriously what kind of episode it was. pratap running away Confused from nowhere rope came and where he went. it would have been better if Cv has shown face of any of prataps team at same place where he came from with rope. now episodes are half and hour but it seems CVs are not ready with what to show in this track its just running around for more than week.
i was laughing loud at jalal condition yesterday and they way he acted.

DB is back with same old stuff. but so badly hate her smiley face = she is doing good job as DB.

sure SB is hate VB entry to chittor as because of her she is not even getting whatever screen time she use to get.LOL


yea sooo much bakwas! Ashka afterall won best villain last year and she definitely deserves it again!

hahaha VB stole screen time from DB lolz!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.